Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

My Victory Belongs To Ndi Enugu, Market Men, Women, Others — Ugwuanyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Victory Belongs To Ndi Enugu, Market Men, Women, Others — Ugwuanyi (460 Views)

Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy / Ugwuanyi Hails Resilience Of ‘Ndi Enugu’ Amid Nation’s Economic Challenges / Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Victory Belongs To Ndi Enugu, Market Men, Women, Others — Ugwuanyi by josephbbs1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
The winner of Saturday’s Governorship election in Enugu state, Mr Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has stated that his success isn’t a winner-takes-all and’ that in the spirit of brotherhood, everybody is a winner.’

Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Ugwuanyi made this known in his acceptance speech on stating he’s thankful to the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR) because of his exemplary leadership and also for providing the enabling environment which guaranteed the peaceful conduct of elections in the State.

Read more: https://presstimes.ng/my-victory-belongs-to-ndi-enugu-market-men-women-others-ugwuanyi/#ixzz5htnuGhxu

Re: My Victory Belongs To Ndi Enugu, Market Men, Women, Others — Ugwuanyi by Spiritualism: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Enugu is in the Hands of God

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Fumes As Imo Gov-elect Ihedioha Issues Directives To Govt Bankers / Kogi: See The Inscriptions On This Banner. / Imo Governor-elect Inaugurates Members Of The Transition Technical Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.