Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) (44576 Views)

Kano APC: Ganduje Defeats Shekarau, Barau At Appeal Court / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) / 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by baby124: 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
What happened to my previous posts Ganduje and Ajimobi are in-laws and have both been disgraced in this election.

3 Likes

Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by Coldplayyy(m): 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
Bye bye Gandollar tongue
Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
maxibee123:
The way APC will rape all dis inconclusive states ehn... It will be worse than IWU's elections... People will only die and the government will not care about it
North is different from Osun state. If they don't like you, if you like build them mansions, they would still disappoint you.

2 Likes

Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by Butoneday2(m): 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
This is the clear evidence that the presidential election was rigged. Kwamkwasiya up you. By the way the other group of urchins will not like this news. grin grin
Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by Iyamar(f): 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
lol

If I were to vote as a neutral, I would choose the PDP guy. He looks calm, collected, and doesn't even look like an Aboki.

It is unfortunate that the election was declared inconclusive and I doubt if Buhari will put his hand in this election - that would kill his perceived credibility.

I sense he will allow the people's will to prevail. Either ways, it is non of my fvcking business who rules them in Kano state.

Fvck all of em.
Biafra bush boy is crazy lols
Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by Abiboss: 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
IN THE SAME NAIJA
Where Our People Celebrated James Ibori, Peter Odili & Alamieyesiegha in the South. Ganduje, Dasuki & Atiku Are Being Rejected By Their People in the North. Northerners truly detest dishonesty.

4 Likes

Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
Iyamar:

Biafra bush boy is crazy lols

lol... I know right?

cheesy
Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by adelekeolu(m): 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
The dollar thief have been sent packing

Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by wolexy14(m): 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
I dont understand d way youths of this days think.......ganduje was obviously a bad choice for apc cos of his scandal also awas amosun ans ajimobi and they paid for it dearly.....which oda state has scandal that pdp won? Oya tell me......mark my words aac ll win rivers if u wan bet am 250k ......na so i still chop 500k on top buhari win .
Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by highchiefpee(m): 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
Exactly my thoughts...same thing they did in osun,, the rerun elections will be highly militarised, with some compromised soldiers and security officers, in connivance with Inec officials,pdp supporters will be delibrately disenfranchised and intimidated..apc is a devilish party, baba nla nonsense government...
maxibee123:
The way APC will rape all dis inconclusive states ehn... It will be worse than IWU's elections... People will only die and the government will not care about it

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by wolexy14(m): 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Pdp will win if it's not rigged
oga even tomorrow if dem do re election btw atiku n buhari...buhari go still win am by landslide....hausa people sabi politics pass all oda tribe....even for buhari polling unit accord won at the assbly level ...so oga commot dat talk

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by Banter1(m): 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
grin grin
PDP dude looks neat and learned when put side by side with the APC hump back bloated dollar Camel
lmao
Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by Iyamar(f): 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

lol... I know right?

cheesy
U know... but, what about some of us that are in Kano state We thank God Abba Kabir won the election. If not, Kano state are ready to shed innocent blood. ��������
Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
They should not celebrate yet o.
Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Iyamar:

U know... but, what about some of us that are in Kano state We thank God Abba Kabir won the election. If not, Kano state are ready to shed innocent blood. ��������

Oh my!

Are you in Kano? shocked

Aww... because you are beauriful, I withdraw my statement.

I now care about Kano state. wink
Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by markfour(m): 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ganduje is too old let him go and rest, atleast he has succeded in helping baba buhari to win....
Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by onecrate: 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
lol

If I were to vote as a neutral, I would choose the PDP guy. He looks calm, collected, and doesn't even look like an Aboki.

It is unfortunate that the election was declared inconclusive and I doubt if Buhari will put his hand in this election - that would kill his perceived credibility.

I sense he will allow the people's will to prevail. Either ways, it is non of my fvcking business who rules them in Kano state.

Fvck all of em.
We also don't care about what happens in your potopoto Republic. Fvck you too nyamiri.
Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by contigiency(m): 4:50am On Mar 12, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
Buhari knows that gagundolla will be a serious test once again to his assumed integrity that is nowhere to be found, so him and inec are doing everything humanly possible to make sure immunity covers him (gagundolla) till he (buhari) leaves office and buy enough time for cover up..

Imagine a president saying he doesn't understand the technology in a video my 6year old nephew understands vividly..
Mr INTEGRITY we hail oo grin

The way some of you talk like stack illiterates baffles me. Whereas, you will be the first to call others zombie and uneducated people. What has buhari got to do with this? Is he the one that made the law and at the same time made this election inconclusive?

Whether you like it or not, the president has played the highest level of neutrality as far as this election is concerned. If he wanted to rigg kano election, he could have done it and nobody would have asked questions, because nobody expected pdp to win the state in the first place.

Most importantly, have you seen the compotment and maturity being exhibited by the kano indigens? For as long as the result announcement has lingered, and even as it has been declared inconclusive, they have maintained cool heads, waiting patiently for the outcome. Nobody is abusing the other or causing trouble.

Not to talk of the fact that this refrandum against the sitting governor is because he has stained himself with bribery. All these qualities from the people of kano are what I want my Igbo brothers to emulate so that when we say we are educated and exposed, it will be seen in us as well. I say this because, if that governor were to be in Igbo land and belonging to PDP, nobody would have cared about any bribery case against him. He would have won that election without wasting time as long he is in PDP. In fact, most people would have even blamed buhari as the one trying to use bribery allegation to bring the governor down. It would not have mattered to us.

The fact that a sitting deputy governor and a serving commisioner in kano who are both in an APC government and also contesting election were arrested during the election and nobody made noise about it, is also very interesting. If it were here in Igbo land and those arrested were also PDP members, the whole world would have heard about it. So in all of these, we in other parts of the country have a lot to learn from buhari and his Hausa brothers when it comes to politics.
Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by noisy45(m): 5:42am On Mar 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
baby124:
What happened to my previous posts Ganduje and Ajimobi are in-laws and have both been disgraced in this election.

I beg unin the name of God always add up okorocha and akpabio as in-laws grin
Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by israelmao(m): 5:58am On Mar 12, 2019
I hope what came into play in Osun governship poll between Oyetola and Adeleke will repeat itself.When election is becoming tough for APC they simply tell INEC to declare it inconclusive in order to enable to restrategize for rigging.
Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by Sunrise258: 6:23am On Mar 12, 2019
maxibee123:

Na only you I follow him level of reasoning for here jo. If APC no do like that, of what importance is power of incumbency to them? Time for OBJ blatant rigging to come to play. Time for OBJ/Maurice Iwu era to resurface.

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by Caseless: 7:28am On Mar 12, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
lol

Just how scoundrels write.
Fvck all of em.
Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by maxibee123(m): 7:45am On Mar 12, 2019
Sunrise258:

Na only you I follow him level of reasoning for here jo. If APC no do like that, of what importance is power of incumbency to them? Time for OBJ blatant rigging to come to play. Time for OBJ/Maurice Iwu era to resurface.

Honestly that was my thought also...
Tinubu and oshiomole will want to do the obasanjo way... So nobody should complain about it
Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by SEGLIZ: 7:51am On Mar 12, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
lol

Fvck all of em.

they gave him the federal seat, so it won't be wise of fighting for that state, the people knows where the shoe pinches, it is obvious Nigerians are no more party followers but credibility, character, personality and every other leadership trait. the dynamics of 2019 election shows greater things ahead. I pray improvement.
Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by BiafranBushBoy: 7:59am On Mar 12, 2019
SEGLIZ:

they gave the federal seat so it won't be wise, it is obvious Nigerians are no more party followers but credibility, character, personality and every other leadership trait. the dynamics of 2019 shows greater things head I pray improvement.

Definitely... Thanks for your input.
Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by akdjr(m): 9:51am On Mar 12, 2019
Hausa people always stand by their words, a friend of mine in Kano told me before the election that they will vote massively for Buhari and vote for PDP for Governor.
Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by SEGLIZ: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Definitely... Thanks for your input.

you are welcome my bro, I'm hoping soon with what we had this year our vote will come to count better.
Re: Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) by LastSurvivor11: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
contigiency:

The way some of you talk like stack illiterates baffles me. Whereas, you will be the first to call others zombie and uneducated people. What has buhari got to do with this? Is he the one that made the law and at the same time made this election inconclusive?

Whether you like it or not, the president has played the highest level of neutrality as far as this election is concerned. If he wanted to rigg kano election, he could have done it and nobody would have asked questions, because nobody expected pdp to win the state in the first place.

Most importantly, have you seen the compotment and maturity being exhibited by the kano indigens? For as long as the result announcement has lingered, and even as it has been declared inconclusive, they have maintained cool heads, waiting patiently for the outcome. Nobody is abusing the other or causing trouble.

Not to talk of the fact that this refrandum against the sitting governor is because he has stained himself with bribery. All these qualities from the people of kano are what I want my Igbo brothers to emulate so that when we say we are educated and exposed, it will be seen in us as well. I say this because, if that governor were to be in Igbo land and belonging to PDP, nobody would have cared about any bribery case against him. He would have won that election without wasting time as long he is in PDP. In fact, most people would have even blamed buhari as the one trying to use bribery allegation to bring the governor down. It would not have mattered to us.

The fact that a sitting deputy governor and a serving commisioner in kano who are both in an APC government and also contesting election were arrested during the election and nobody made noise about it, is also very interesting. If it were here in Igbo land and those arrested were also PDP members, the whole world would have heard about it. So in all of these, we in other parts of the country have a lot to learn from buhari and his Hausa brothers when it comes to politics.

See reasoning, no wonder they call you people zombie undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC / Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) / President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.