Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

He Finally Came To Church Well Dressed! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Finally Came To Church Well Dressed! (265 Views)

List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Finally Came To Church Well Dressed! by profuk7: 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
HE FINALLY CAME TO CHURCH WELL DRESSED! An 8-year old boy from a poor background attended Sunday school for the 1st time. He had never heard such songs & stories before! He had never heard anyone read from the Bible! After the class, the teacher took him aside & said, " Son, pls don't come again dressed as you are now. We want you to look your best when we come into God's house." The little boy stood in his ragged patched overalls, then looking at his dirty bare feet, he answered softly, "yes ma, I won't ever." The sad point of this story is that true to his words, he did not ever step into a church again till he died at 76 and he was brought in a white casket, well dressed for his funeral service by his children. Never judge others because of their actions or appearance! Imagine an 8-year old boy never stepping into a church till he was brought into a church in a casket at 76! Can't you hear those wasted words again; " Yes ma ,I won't ever"? What do you think would have happened if the Sunday school teacher had put her arms around the dirty ragged little boy and said, "Son ,I am glad u are here and I hope u will keep coming to hear more about Jesus." We would have probably have had another great man of God. Never judge others! Determine to be a positive influence on the weak, bruised and fallen! Remember, EVERY MAN YOU MEET HAS A STORY YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF! BEFORE YOU JUDGE, PAUSE AND THINK. ONE WRONG WORD CAN DESTROY A MAN FOREVER! If you don't know the full story, DON'T JUDGE YET!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Christianity And What Do Christians Believe? / One Man, One Wife / The Fruits Of The Spirit A Heavenly Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.