Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Camry 07 Engine Oil Enquiry - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Camry 07 Engine Oil Enquiry (1496 Views)

Valvoline Engine Oil - 5W30, 5W40, 10W40 / SOLD!!!Toyota Camry 07 Toks Very Clean And Sharp / Toyota Camry 07 with remote start for sale N1.8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camry 07 Engine Oil Enquiry by Bigsteveg(m): 12:11am On Mar 12, 2019
Hi all. Please for a tokunbo Toyota Camry 2007, what is the required engine oil for this Camry? Where can I get a very good one also? And I'll like to know what else to do on the car before starting to use it. Thanks, if you are a good mechanic/motor engineer, based in Lagos, you can drop your number.
Re: Camry 07 Engine Oil Enquiry by dru23(m): 1:47am On Mar 12, 2019
Bigsteveg:
Hi all. Please for a tokunbo Toyota Camry 2007, what is the required engine oil for this Camry? Where can I get a very good one also? And I'll like to know what else to do on the car before starting to use it. Thanks, if you are a good mechanic/motor engineer, based in Lagos, you can drop your number.

Since you didnt specify v4 or 6cyclinder .. So my guess is its a v4.. And I have the 5w20 oil for it 5quarts . That is all you need just 5quarts. And you also need a good full synthetic oil filter. Unfortunately I don't have for Toyota camry... with Mobil extended performance oil and a good oil filter. You should be good for a good six months, if you are not using for uber .

https://www.nairaland.com/5055276/contact-number-all-mobil-1

Re: Camry 07 Engine Oil Enquiry by Bigsteveg(m): 2:38am On Mar 16, 2019
dru23:

Since you didnt specify v4 or 6cyclinder .. So my guess is its a v4.. And I have the 5w20 oil for it 5quarts . That is all you need just 5quarts. And you also need a good full synthetic oil filter. Unfortunately I don't have for Toyota camry... with Mobil extended performance oil and a good oil filter. You should be good for a good six months, if you are not using for uber .

https://www.nairaland.com/5055276/contact-number-all-mobil-1

Thanks. Will get across to you asap. I'll also like to ask few questions.
Re: Camry 07 Engine Oil Enquiry by dru23(m): 4:09am On Mar 16, 2019
Bigsteveg:

Thanks. Will get across to you asap. I'll also like to ask few questions.

No problem... u can get in touch via dru23@hotmail.com for my whatapps number
Re: Camry 07 Engine Oil Enquiry by Bigsteveg(m): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2019
dru23:

No problem... u can get in touch via dru23@hotmail.com for my whatapps number
Brother your number is not available. Is there any other number i can reach you on.
Re: Camry 07 Engine Oil Enquiry by dru23(m): 11:26am On Mar 16, 2019
Bigsteveg:

Brother your number is not available. Is there any other number i can reach you on.

To reach me directly, plz email me at dru23@hotmail.com and I will send u my Yankee number.. I don't want to post my Yankee number for obvious reasons.. Just email me bro ...

(1) (Reply)

2013 Ford Explorer XLT - Toks - 7.5M / A Super Clean 2007 Honda Pilot For N1.4M SOLD SOLD SOLD / Toyota Corolla Sport 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.