Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant (3981 Views)

Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers / New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter / Where Is Nissan CVT Oil NS-1 Oil Available In Nigeria or Elsewhere Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant by dru23(m): 12:20am On Mar 02, 2019
To all my value customers for all your Mobil 1 oil .. Contact number is below

0703 672 6481 email dru23@hotmail.com
We thank you and appreciate your business

All Mobil 1 oil 5quarts extended performance 17k and coolant for your cars 10k .....

Re: Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant by lilkech(m): 8:09am On Mar 02, 2019
Don’t you stock the Mobil 1 ‘Annual Protection’ engine oil?

1 Like

Re: Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant by dru23(m): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
lilkech:
Don’t you stock the Mobil 1 ‘Annual Protection’ engine oil?

Not at all .. I think it was the most dumbest thing that Mobil try to Market.. Basically the extended performance oil is good for 15k miles change and than you want to market Annual protection which is twice the price of extended performance.. Price wise didn't add up
Re: Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant by lilkech(m): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
dru23:

Not at all .. I think it was the most dumbest thing that Mobil try to Market.. Basically the extended performance oil is good for 15k miles change and than you want to market Annual protection which is twice the price of extended performance.. Price wise didn't add up

I read the Mobil 1 annual protection was good for up to 20k miles. So you’re saying it costs almost twice the price of the extended protection? That’s really an unreasonable price for it.

Please tell me how many miles the Mobil 1 ESP formular is good for on average. I meant the usual one with green cap sold in Mobile filling stations in Nigeria.
Re: Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant by dru23(m): 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
lilkech:

I read the Mobil 1 annual protection was good for up to 20k miles. So you’re saying it costs almost twice the price of the extended protection? That’s really an unreasonable price for it.

Please tell me how many miles the Mobil 1 ESP formular is good for on average. I meant the usual one with green cap sold in Mobile filling stations in Nigeria.

Well to begin with, I don't know much about Mobil ESP formula, nor will I use it .. And also I have never seen it in the USA Market. And I also stay away buying certain products that are imported for Nigeria market .. Due to the fact that I easily import those things myself..
As for Mobil 1 annual protection .. It didn't do well in the USA Market, due to the fact that nobody wanted to pay about $60.00 for oil for 5quarts. And also not too many people felt comfortable ruining their car for 1 year without changing oil ..and also you have the extended performance that is good for 15k miles, and obviously I will not wait 15k miles to change my oil , for my uber cars with Mobil 1 extended performance I change oil with good oil filters at 12k miles. With no problems. Now with Mobil ESP formula oil change is about 3k miles or so. So I do what works for me .
Re: Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant by lilkech(m): 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
dru23:

Well to begin with, I don't know much about Mobil ESP formula, nor will I use it .. And also I have never seen it in the USA Market. And I also stay away buying certain products that are imported for Nigeria market .. Due to the fact that I easily import those things myself..
As for Mobil 1 annual protection .. It didn't do well in the USA Market, due to the fact that nobody wanted to pay about $60.00 for oil for 5quarts. And also not too many people felt comfortable ruining their car for 1 year without changing oil ..and also you have the extended performance that is good for 15k miles, and obviously I will not wait 15k miles to change my oil , for my uber cars with Mobil 1 extended performance I change oil with good oil filters at 12k miles. With no problems. Now with Mobil ESP formula oil change is about 3k miles or so. So I do what works for me .

Okay thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant by lordnaruto: 10:49am On Mar 03, 2019
dru23:

All Mobil 1 oil 5quarts extended performance 17k and coolant for your cars 10k .....

Ur location, and do u do delivery service?
Re: Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant by dru23(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2019
lordnaruto:

Ur location, and do u do delivery service?

Location is Lagos .. We make arrangements for delivery and depends on the amount you buy, we can deliver for free .. Please call the number posted
Re: Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant by emperor00(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Do you also sell original oil filter alongside too?
Re: Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant by dru23(m): 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
emperor00:
Do you also sell original oil filter alongside too?

The filters I have corrolla, matrix, vibe , elantra, Prius, and civic from 03 cars to 08 .. This are all fram oil filters good for 15k miles oil change and the cost is 2k ... and this are the filters that I also use for my uber cars . Very good filters trust me .. Plz give us a call at number posted. ..thanks
Re: Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant by lordnaruto: 7:59am On Mar 04, 2019
alright, i'll give u a call
dru23:

Location is Lagos .. We make arrangements for delivery and depends on the amount you buy, we can deliver for free .. Please call the number posted
Re: Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant by sooperrescue(m): 7:21am On Mar 18, 2019
Mobil 1 0w40, for Mercedes class 2012

1 Like

Re: Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant by afope: 11:32am On Mar 28, 2019
I am in Ibadan and I want to buy 3 5-quarts of Extended Performance oil. Are the oil in sealed can, direct from the USA and original Mobil 1? I am asking all these questions because I am investing N51,000 win a product I have never seen from someone I have never met.

I am not casting aspersion on your character, I am just being careful...
Re: Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant by dru23(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
afope:
I am in Ibadan and I want to buy 3 5-quarts of Extended Performance oil. Are the oil in sealed can, direct from the USA and original Mobil 1? I am asking all these questions because I am investing N51,000 win a product I have never seen from someone I have never met.

I am not casting aspersion on your character, I am just being careful...

It was nice chatting with you this morning.. The items has been sent to you . Please if you anymore more questions, please free to mail me either on this forum or email.. Thanks again I appreciate your business
Re: Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant by afope: 7:38am On Apr 01, 2019
dru23:

It was nice chatting with you this morning.. The items has been sent to you . Please if you anymore more questions, please free to mail me either on this forum or email.. Thanks again I appreciate your business

Thank you for your speedy response. It was nice doing business with you. This seller is highly recommended. Paid for the product upfront and the stuff arrived fast and safely and is as described. I cannot rate this seller high enough.

1 Like

Re: Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant by Bigsteveg(m): 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
dru23:

The filters I have corrolla, matrix, vibe , elantra, Prius, and civic from 03 cars to 08 .. This are all fram oil filters good for 15k miles oil change and the cost is 2k ... and this are the filters that I also use for my uber cars . Very good filters trust me .. Plz give us a call at number posted. ..thanks

Hi dru23, can you please recommend brake oil type for Toyota Camry 2007. Thank you
Re: Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant by Nastydru: 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
Bigsteveg:

Hi dru23, can you please recommend brake oil type for Toyota Camry 2007. Thank you

Omo can't really say
Re: Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant by radautoworks: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
Bigsteveg:

1 Like

Re: Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant by ojeysky(m): 7:13am On Apr 19, 2019
Hello @radautoworks, please what application did you use to get this car information?
Re: Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant by radautoworks: 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
ojeysky:
Hello @radautoworks, please what application did you use to get this car information?

Hello,

Carquest's proprietary software. It's what we use in all our shops.

1 Like

Re: Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant by providencia(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
dru23:

How much for coolant?
Re: Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant by dru23(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
providencia:

How much for coolant?

Re: Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant by Rapidgrowth: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Pls how much is your Mobil 1 now, I need it in ilorin.
Re: Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant by dru23(m): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2022
Rapidgrowth:
Pls how much is your Mobil 1 now, I need it in ilorin.

0703 672 6481 plz call the business for more information

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 1997 2.2 Xle Vs Bmw E36(318i) Vs Mercedes C220 / Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) / 2002 Hyundai Santafe Issues And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.