Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Apologies To Jim-iyk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apologies To Jim-iyk (2073 Views)

What Yung6ix Said About Jim Iyk (screen Shots) / Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara / Jim Iyk Beat Me Up- Ex Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apologies To Jim-iyk by AloyEmeka8: 3:18am On Sep 02, 2010
RECANTER: Jim Iyke's Ex. Lover, Sally Contracts HIV

Based on the above captioned headline written a while ago, I have met with Jim Iyke and he has clearly stated that the allegation and every detail that linked him to the said story is not true.
He further said that he had never visited Germany in the last six years and doesn’t know any lady named Sally let alone having a child with her.
Jim Iyke produced a copy of his International Passport to buttress his position.

In this regards, the online story is hereby retracted in its entirety.
I sincerely regret whatever damages or inconvenience the purported story might have caused the gangling actor, Jim Iyke, who is a Brand Ambassador to Globacomm Telecommunications and his entire fans.

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=jim_518363675.jpg&size=article_small[/img]
Jim Iyke

This retraction is being issued by me to clear the minds of the people who may be nursing negative impression about the health status of the Nollywood star.
I hereby tender my heartfelt apology to Jim Iyke, associates and families. The entire content of the story is hereby withdrawn.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=jim_518363675.jpg&size=article_small
Re: Apologies To Jim-iyk by Travelista(f): 4:11am On Sep 02, 2010
Showing his passport means that the allegations are untrue? How about an HIV test, boy-o?
Re: Apologies To Jim-iyk by StudioCFR(m): 7:56am On Sep 02, 2010
Lol
Re: Apologies To Jim-iyk by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 02, 2010
Travelista:

Showing his passport means that the allegations are untrue? How about an HIV test, boy-o?

exactly, nonsense retraction!!! i think they simply got scared with the possibility of being sued.
Re: Apologies To Jim-iyk by AloyEmeka8: 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

exactly, nonsense retraction!!! i think they simply got scared with the possibility of being sued.

So you believe the initial story but find it difficult to believe the retraction from the same person who gave you the original story?
Re: Apologies To Jim-iyk by tjskii(f): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

So you believe the initial story but find it difficult to believe the retraction from the same person who gave you the original story?
abeggy make dem go siddon, i hope jim iyke sues their butts off,smearing his name liike that,all for the sake of a story mmmssscchheewww,idgits
Re: Apologies To Jim-iyk by Dunniah(f): 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2010
Hehehehehe, talk about F-E-A-R grin
Re: Apologies To Jim-iyk by mamagee3(f): 11:58pm On Sep 02, 2010
Another story about this american wanna-be. . .

I bet one more thread from this sore loser and I'll abandon this forum.
Re: Apologies To Jim-iyk by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 03, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

who said i believed the initial story?! his reaction to this story (showing his passport) is what i find odd. where was it stated in the initial story that he met her within the last 6yrs? as if he would simply say:"yes its true" if it was. lol!
and if the "supposedly" initial source recanted his story THEN why show the passport?!
just sit back, put up your feet and watch the saga unfold with an open mind.

wasnt that the same type of propaganda during the saga of the naked pictures of our dear Wande Coal and all his management team was saying that it wasnt him and that they would also sue.
Re: Apologies To Jim-iyk by labiyemmy(m): 1:47am On Sep 03, 2010
haters will die naturally.
Re: Apologies To Jim-iyk by Outstrip(f): 4:18am On Sep 03, 2010
Photoshop o. It's like they just discovered photoshop in Nigeira. They will even photoshop a mango. It's just getting ridiculous
Re: Apologies To Jim-iyk by labiyemmy(m): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2010
^^^^

What is photoshop in a person's picture? Are you denying thats not Jim's picture?

It is more ridiculous to make a statement so vague as to say they are just discovering photoshop in Nigeria!
Re: Apologies To Jim-iyk by MissyB1(m): 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2010
Outstrip:

Photoshop o. It's like they just discovered photoshop in Nigeira. They will even photoshop a mango. It's just getting ridiculous
Don't Whites do same?
Which Western celebrity's picture isn't photoshopped/airbrushed?
Re: Apologies To Jim-iyk by AloyEmeka8: 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2010
Missy B:

Don't Whites do same?
Which Western celebrity's picture isn't photoshopped/airbrushed?

But this Jim's own too much na. E be like dem use mac powder paint im face.
Re: Apologies To Jim-iyk by MissyB1(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

Lmao! I agree that E too much. grin grin
I also think that, that particular post of Outstrip wasn't necessary.
Re: Apologies To Jim-iyk by googles: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

. E be like dem use mac powder paint im face.

lwkmd grin
Re: Apologies To Jim-iyk by mamagee3(f): 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apologies To Jim-iyk by Mobinga: 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2010
They even photoshopped his ear! can u imagine!

**Opens up photoshop on the pc and continues photoshopping googles picture** tongue

(1) (Reply)

She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her / Who Is The Sexiest President Ever . . . In Nigeria? / Paul Of P-Square And BBA Star, Tatiana In Quiet Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.