Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her (2072 Views)

Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' / Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) / Nse Ikpe Etim: New Nollywood Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her by Orikinla(m): 6:15am On Sep 08, 2011
Hi friends. Our Sweetheart Annabel Mbock is contesting for Face of Sleek 2011. Pls, show some love by texting 320 to 33382 text cost 50bucks send in as many as u can God bless u all

Re: She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 08, 2011
Huh?
Re: She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 08, 2011
Maybe "bucks" na the new kobo.
Re: She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 08, 2011
Huh?
Re: She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 08, 2011
Onwero. Go and sleep.
Re: She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 08, 2011
Kee ifeo? Huh?
Re: She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 08, 2011
Today you're obviously suffering from confusion, hence the triple use of "Huh?" By morning it will be gone IJA.
Re: She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 08, 2011
Ogini? Huh?
Re: She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 08, 2011
I've already said prayers for you. I'll check on you tomorrow. Jisike.
Re: She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her by itiswell1(m): 7:13am On Sep 08, 2011
REALITY101:

Ogini? Huh?

ogugua88:

I've already said prayers for you. I'll check on you tomorrow. Jisike.

Take it cool
Re: She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 08, 2011
Good night. . Have a pleasant nightmare
Re: She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2011
it is well:
Take it cool

Oga na jonzing. He knows I love him.
Re: She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her by claremont(m): 8:30am On Sep 08, 2011
@OP: Post her picture on here for assessment, only an insane person will spend his/her 50 bucks voting for a faceless and invisible character!
Re: She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her by BABE3: 8:41am On Sep 08, 2011
ogugua88:

Maybe "bucks" na the new kobo.

LOL--- I honestly think so too.

@OP: haha--- Se e wa alright sa? 50 dollars? 7,500 Naira For a faceless, unknown, and "irrelevant" (to my life and happiness) person?  Show love ko, show lust ni.

If you're the babe's PRO, she needs to sack you asap.  grin
Re: She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her by 190smh: 8:42am On Sep 08, 2011
^Gen Gen smiley smiley
Re: She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her by BABE3: 8:48am On Sep 08, 2011
^^ What?
Re: She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her by Nayah(f): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2011
it's sounds Cameroonian and Bassa name "Mbock" means people in Bassa  wink
Her father is a Bassa, she's Cameroonian from her father and Nigerian from her Mother she's really beautiful smiley
Re: She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her by dealordea(m): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2011
Nayah:

it's sounds Cameroonian and Bassa name "Mbock" means people in Bassa wink

It sound Calabarnian, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her by Nayah(f): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2011
Deal I've got her on FB just right now and she's confirmed me she's a Bassa'a my grand mother has the same name so I know  wink
She told me her full name is "Ngo Mbock" in Bassa it means " the Daughter of Mbock" "Ngo" is purely Bassa
Her father is from Edea, Coast in Cameroon
Re: She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her by dealordea(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2011
Nayah:

Deal I've got her on FB just right now and she's confirmed me she's a Bassa'a my grand mother has the same name so I know wink
She told me her full name is "Ngo Mbock" in Bassa it means " the Daughter of Mbock" "Ngo" is purely Bassa

Na wa ooo, weird names,
Re: She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her by Nayah(f): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2011
^^^we're proud brother this our strengh see the beauty she is grin grin grin
Re: She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her by dealordea(m): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2011
Nayah:

^^^we're proud brother this our strengh see the beauty she is grin grin grin

Ugly Macheche, God safe us from our sister with weird name, Better if you put in for the beauty contest instead of MBOCK of what ever her weird name is, grin grin
Re: She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her by Nayah(f): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2011
That's your point of view and I respect it, but respect also that some name like IKECHUKWU can sounds weird for some people too, maybe not me but for some grin
Re: She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her by Orikinla(m): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2011
Today is Annabel's birthday and the party is at a beach on Victoria Island, Lagos, from noon.

(1) (Reply)

Movie Director Taiwo Bello Is Dead - TB Joshua’s Nollywood Death Prophecy? / Actor Van Vicker And Wife Share A Kiss In Paris / Tonto Dike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.