Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates 39th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates 39th Birthday (27582 Views)

9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha And Funke Akindele's Throwback Photo / Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates 39th Birthday by MrHighSea: 8:40am On Mar 12, 2019
Whr z the person cos na only makeup full everywia
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates 39th Birthday by freemi(m): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2019
EVILFOREST:
39 now now
lols if she say 29 na u go shout pass
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates 39th Birthday by Nickymezor(f): 8:46am On Mar 12, 2019
She looks divine...hapi bufday dear
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates 39th Birthday by Greatfullheart: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2019
Please Is She Married? I Need a Celebrity Girlfriend, + I want Her Chocolate Skin Caramel topping!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates 39th Birthday by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 12, 2019
Small years na em I take senior her sha.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates 39th Birthday by deevee120: 8:57am On Mar 12, 2019
grin
happy birthday chomzy

grin
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates 39th Birthday by rossyc(f): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2019
PierreAbutu:

Abeg, is she married?
Yes with kids.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates 39th Birthday by PierreAbutu(m): 9:01am On Mar 12, 2019
rossyc:

Yes with kids.

I didn't know oooooo
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates 39th Birthday by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2019
Happy birthday, Chiommy... I love you! kiss kiss

God bless you.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates 39th Birthday by PrettyEneawan(f): 9:16am On Mar 12, 2019
Happy Birthday Pretty
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates 39th Birthday by ud4u: 9:23am On Mar 12, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates 39th Birthday by Konquest: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2019
Mcoutureankara:
Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha, the beautiful nollywood actress, wife and mother is 39 today. To celebrate her day, she wrote:

On this day, a Queen was born!
And as I celebrate it, I’m thankful for the great blessing of waking up in the morning to see another day.
I might not be the richest person in the world or the world’s president but I have happiness, peace of mind, and most importantly the gift of life.
Thank you, God, for blessing me with such priceless gifts.
I’m also grateful for all the good things that the good Lord has done in my life over the years, and I pray that He continues to shower my life (and yours) with His precious blessings.
#HappyBirthday to me!

Chukwuka's acting career began with her debut in the movie "The Apple" in 2000. She also acted in the film The Handkerchief in 2000.

In 2007 she received the "Best Actress in a Lead Role" award at the
African Movie Academy Awards for the movie Sins of the Flesh . She has starred in more than 80 Nollywood movies. Chukwuka co-produced and starred in the award-nominated blockbuster On Bended Knees .

Chioma Chukwuka comes from in Oraifite, Ekwusigo Local Government Area, Anambra State, Nigeria. She completed her primary education at Onward Nursery and Primary School in Lagos State, and then proceeded to Federal Government Girls College Onitsha,
Anambra Statefor her secondary education. She then headed to Lagos State University , where she studied Banking and Finance. 

See birthday photos here:

http://mercyobidakemedia.com/chioma-chukwuka-akpotha-celebrates-39th-birthday/

^^^^^
^^^^^
Flawless skin tone
for a 39-year-old who
looks 28/29 to me.
.. wink

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates 39th Birthday by awa(m): 9:36am On Mar 12, 2019
My Celebrity Crush... My wife can't imagining why I talk so much good about you. Wish you will be my wife's mentor
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates 39th Birthday by rossyc(f): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2019
PierreAbutu:

I didn't know oooooo
She keeps her family out of social media which is the best to avoid monitoring spirits.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates 39th Birthday by eby4uzo(m): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2019
My bestee, happy birthday jor
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates 39th Birthday by Chimaraihe(f): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2019
Happy Birthday ma'am
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates 39th Birthday by marvel2011(m): 11:13am On Mar 12, 2019
itspzpics:
Hbd

See some Sexy Photos Of Chioma >> HERE
Beautiful in make up and I think that's d measurement of beauty this day.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates 39th Birthday by Emma1Oj(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2019
PierreAbutu:

Abeg, is she married?
since.... Even has two grown good looking kids. Beside she is very private/secretive ooo, u will hardly hear a mata.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates 39th Birthday by Justinba1997(m): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Ugly woman
Forget make up and filtering
Apako
you Lie Sir Dis Woman Beauty Is First Class,4get She Use Makeup She Is Preety.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates 39th Birthday by Justinba1997(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
PierreAbutu:

Yes
I've been watching her films, and although she's older than me, I want to be with a woman that has some of my mum's unique traits
then You Came Late Bro Keep Searching You Shall See
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates 39th Birthday by Chizzychinny: 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
The Apple, she and Tony Umez. I love that film dat year.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates 39th Birthday by theDEVILisHERE: 10:21am On Mar 13, 2019
awa:
My Celebrity Crush... My wife can't imagining why I talk so much good about you. Wish you will be my wife's mentor

..she's quiet troublesome and foul mouthed
not sure you'll want that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age / Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy / "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.