Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Video: Slay Queen Mistakenly Shows ‘puff Rose’ After First Ever Orgasm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Slay Queen Mistakenly Shows ‘puff Rose’ After First Ever Orgasm (3507 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Ex-beauty Queen Mistakenly Shares A Video Of Her Masturbating / I Don't Believe Jesus Rose After 3 Days & I Don't Believe Judas Sold Him'— Lady / Bbnaija: Camera Man Mistakenly Shows Biggie On Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Slay Queen Mistakenly Shows ‘puff Rose’ After First Ever Orgasm by Peternet: 1:56am On Mar 12, 2019

A 25-year Kenyan lady has gotten her first ever Orgasm and what she did next was just beyond the average human comprehension.

According to a fast trending video, the lady who after experiencing her first Orgasm got over excited and decided to share her joy with friends on social media.

The lady who was seen exhibiting her dancing skills to her friends during her Facebook live streaming session and in the course showed the big can tin.

She suddenly started teasing her male viewers, by pulling up the mini skirt little by little, and gosh she got served well. The lady unaware of the development kept dancing until she realized and ran away from lénz.

Watch The Video; https://okhithq.com/e-news/slay-queen-mistakenly-shows-puff-rose-after-first-ever-orgasm/
Re: Video: Slay Queen Mistakenly Shows ‘puff Rose’ After First Ever Orgasm by GRADEXP2(m): 4:48am On Mar 12, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Video: Slay Queen Mistakenly Shows ‘puff Rose’ After First Ever Orgasm by SocialJustice: 6:32am On Mar 12, 2019
You will kill your blog with high bounce rate.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: "Mercy And Diane Spotted Kissing"? (Video) / When I Get Like This I Can’t Be Around You - Sophia Momodu Says As She Slays In / I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.