Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k (1343 Views)

25G Mtn data for sell for just 7k(Negotiable) Someone within ibadan / Naija Unverified Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sale For Just 7k / MMM Clone Script For Just 7k On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by dedons: 4:23am On Mar 12, 2019
I have a small start up business which I'm about to kick up. Though it's an e-commerce kind of business which will definitely need a website to run.

unfortunately, I have just 7k for that.

Who can help me please. it's very urgent.

God bless you for your help.
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by chieyine(m): 5:59am On Mar 12, 2019
dedons:
I have a small start up business which I'm about to kick up. Though it's an e-commerce kind of business which will definitely need a website to run.

Do you have a domain and hosting and also a logo
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by dedons: 7:25am On Mar 12, 2019
chieyine:

Do you have a domain and hosting and also a logo
i don't have a domain or hosting but I have a logo bro.
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by Cyberleets: 7:29am On Mar 12, 2019
Lol....u never ready sef. U know how much for domain and hosting?

U will meet who will even chop that ur 7k
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:36am On Mar 12, 2019
dedons:

Message me, we can work something out. I will fund the rest of the expenses and develop the website but you will pay my balance later.
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 12, 2019
dedons:

Like the other guy said, someone will chop your money cuz to get domain and hosting exceed ur said budget except naija host which u will be frustrated with..

Probably get little funds to add to the one u have so ur mind can be at peace.. all in all, 7k will get u unprofessional service..

Best of luck..
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by maxweb(m): 7:55am On Mar 12, 2019
call or messgae 0.9.0.9.1..3.0.0.7.8.9
i can assist you though that money is small we can work something out.
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by hostkobo(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2019
dedons:

Hi there,

I feel you really need the website.
That your bill will only cover/be applicable for the 1st year tho.

msg me, whatsapp, your website is loading.

regards
HK
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by chieyine(m): 10:10am On Mar 12, 2019
dedons:
i don't have a domain or hosting but I have a logo bro.
Domain and hosting alone will take up the 7k
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by ediko5(m): 10:23am On Mar 12, 2019
dedons:

You mean you need an ecommerce website for such an amount?

I would have love to help thee, but don't be deceived, anyone that will do such a work for you at that amount with hosting inclusive will mostly use a null a null theme that will crash in the near future.

I would help if it's a business website without ecommerce functionalities.

Contact me through the contact in my signature.
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by resosdigital(m): 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
My advice to you is to wait till you get your resources in order cos I don't want you to come back and create another thread of how you will paid someone and he couldn't complete the job.
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by Julius2214(m): 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
I'm totally disappointed in those self acclaimed web designer accepting 7k for a website.... Not just any website, an e-commerce website. What have you guys turned webdesign into. I am really disappointed to say the least.
A domain name generally costs 4k at least while a good host that is suitable for an e-commerce website cost at least[b] 15k to 20k.[/b] Your budget is not even enough to buy a premium theme if you're using woocommerce, let alone, a hosting account.

The last e-commerce website I built http://test.gvtshop.com (not live yet) was done for 180k, which is even still cheap.

And to you OP, how would you ever imagine you could build an e-commerce website including charges for a domain name and a hosting account for a laughable 7k.

Please don't come back here to tell us how you paid a web designer for a job but did nonsense or you were scammed...
My 1kobo

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by bedfordng(m): 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
just be careful not to fall victim of scam. domain alone for dot com is between 4_5k . if suppose you have gotten domain and hosting, then someone would have helped you.

some people here are still willing to sweet talk you just to disappear with the 7k. so be guided.
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by Julius2214(m): 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
hostkobo:

Hi there,

I feel you really need the website.

msg me, whatsapp, your website is loading.

regards
HK
It's a pity... #smh
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by etoluw: 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
dedons:

very easy
just go to any nigerian web host(i.e whogohost or qserver)

with your 4k you'll pay for hosting (dem go give u domain name for free)

d remain 3k give any developer he'll help you install wordpress, woocommerce (with storefront theme).
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by Alleyme: 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
inbox me i will give you a proffesional e-commerce website template that has a mobile view and pc view for a cheap price @ just 5k
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by Miracle0403(f): 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
I could help you out. But here are my conditions.

1. Its not a full E-commerce store. Its a display site. You will register and login, upload your products with the image (1 image) and the price, product description, phone number to call if the user wants the product.

2. The user contacts you and payment is made manually while you deliver the goods.

3. You can add as many prouct as possible.

4. No affiliate link.

5. You wont use .com . You have two options, use .com.ng without ssl which you will buy later (since you are not dealing with other people's info. But you should buy it once you get the money) or use .xyz and buy ssl. The .xzy should be from Namecheap.com

6. You buy hosting from me. I write nodejs so Nigerian companies cannot help you unless you want a vps. Its N4k for a year 1gb ssd space and 20gb bandwidth. You can start with this an increase later.

If you agree with my terms reach me via whatsApp on 08061179366

If not, goodluck on your search... and try not to get scammed
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by dedons: 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
Thanks to everyone who contributed one way or the other. God used his Angel to help me build a perfect website. His Nairaland username is "HostKobo"

I opened a thread to appreciate him here

https://www.nairaland.com/5250621/nairaland-big-blessing-experience-hostkobo

HostKobo is really good at what he does. I wonder why I won't keep praying for him every morning I wake up.

Here is a link to my website which he built for me

http://www.whiteprojectsportsng.com/
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by jose556(m): 4:09am On Jun 18, 2019
Julius2214:

The last e-commerce website I built http://test.gvtshop.com (not live yet) was done for 180k, which is even still cheap.

My 1kobo
What do you mean by "built"? Perhaps you meant the last WordPress theme you installed.
That site contain a freshly installed martfury theme with demo contents imported and you are here forming designer.
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by Julius2214(m): 7:35am On Jun 18, 2019
jose556:

What do you mean by "built"? Perhaps you meant the last WordPress theme you installed.
That site contain a freshly installed martfury theme with demo contents imported and you are here forming designer.
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by Julius2214(m): 7:41am On Jun 18, 2019
jose556:

Yes. The last WordPress theme I installed....
Are you satisfied?
Now fucck off and get something to do.

I didn't even know it's martfury until u mentioned it. Clap for yourself.

Again, I built the website. I never said I coded it from scratch. Think.

And please stay off my mention, Mr guru
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by Bossgem: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2019
Miracle0403:
I could help you out. But here are my conditions.

1. Its not a full E-commerce store. Its a display site. You will register and login, upload your products with the image (1 image) and the price, product description, phone number to call if the user wants the product.

2. The user contacts you and payment is made manually while you deliver the goods.

3. You can add as many prouct as possible.

4. No affiliate link.

5. You wont use .com . You have two options, use .com.ng without ssl which you will buy later (since you are not dealing with other people's info. But you should buy it once you get the money) or use .xyz and buy ssl. The .xzy should be from Namecheap.com

6. You buy hosting from me. I write nodejs so Nigerian companies cannot help you unless you want a vps. Its N4k for a year 1gb ssd space and 20gb bandwidth. You can start with this an increase later.

If you agree with my terms reach me via whatsApp on 08061179366

If not, goodluck on your search... and try not to get scammed

Hello, can you provide a minimal custom template for a blogger.com blog? How much will it cost?
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by Neddstark: 9:02am On Jun 18, 2019
I encourage scammers to scam the OP. Eat his money, if he complains here I will help insult the abysmal clown. People take years to learn website development and you want them to build your site for 7k. You must be extremely silly.
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by Neddstark: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2019
dedons:
Thanks to everyone who contributed one way or the other. God used his Angel to help me build a perfect website. His Nairaland username is "HostKobo"

I opened a thread to appreciate him here

https://www.nairaland.com/5250621/nairaland-big-blessing-experience-hostkobo

HostKobo is really good at what he does. I wonder why I won't keep praying for him every morning I wake up.

Here is a link to my website which he built for me

http://www.whiteprojectsportsng.com/

Hostkobo must be a very hungry man. If he were to be an olosho, he will charge 100 naira per short time. So he can drink coke and biscuit for breakfast.
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by dedons: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2019
Neddstark:
I encourage scammers to scam the OP. Eat his money, if he complains here I will help insult the abysmal clown. People take years to learn website development and you want them to build your site for 7k. You must be extremely silly.
You are very stupid for the comment.
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by Neddstark: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2019
dedons:
You are very stupid for the comment.

You are the mad one. Choosing to pay people peanuts for a service. May you only have customers you will have 500Naira profit from. Greedy morrafucka. I dont blame you, i blame the poverty stricken website customizer that did you the favor.
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by dedons: 9:20am On Jun 18, 2019
Neddstark:

You are the mad one. Choosing to pay people peanuts for a service. May you only have customers you will have 500Naira profit from. Greedy morrafucka. I dont blame you, i blame the poverty stricken website customizer that did you the favor.
I can't descend so low as to be exchanging words with a charlatan like you.

Bye Ignoramus.
Re: Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k by Neddstark: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2019
dedons:
I can't descend so low as to be exchanging words with a charlatan like you.

Bye Ignoramus.

Charlatan? How am i deceptive?
Lets talk about you. Stingy soul. What you are paying 7k for is what someone got paid 150k for. You sell sports equipment, you definitely can afford to pay at least 40k. But your greed made you look for a cheap soul. Well lucky for you though. But just like you have paid undeservedly cheap for a service, may all your customers pay that way to you too. Say Amen if you know you did something right.

(1) (Reply)

Advertise To 20,000 Active Whatsapp Numbers Of Business Owners For Free / Why Is Blogging So Hard / The Amazing Torch Web Browser.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.