Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Nairaland Is A Big Blessing. My Experience With Hostkobo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Is A Big Blessing. My Experience With Hostkobo (1882 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is A Big Blessing. My Experience With Hostkobo by dedons: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
Good day my fellow Nairalanders. I will just go straight to the point.

Sometime in March this year, I opened a thread begging for someone to help me build an e-commerce website because I had just #7,000. This is the link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/5073918/me-build-website-small-business

If you go through the thread, you will see how a lot of people discouraged me while some indirectly insulted me because they believed my 7k was nothing near building a website.

Fortunately for me, a young man with the user name "Hostkobo" mentioned me and told me that it was possible. Some persons went ahead to discourage him but he didn't listen to them because he was very much interested in helping an anonymous brother to start up his business. The young man told me to keep my money first and pay him the 7k after the whole thing.

To cut the long story short, he delivered a classy and beautiful website. I have never met him in person before yet he did what many refused to do for me. Today my business is going well and everything is making sense.

I want to use this medium to appreciate Oga Seun for creating a medium which helped me hook up with my God sent HostKobo. Hostkobo is very disciplined, replies to issues promptly and good at what he does. I really appreciate him for being patient with me and delivering as promised.

God bless HostKobo, God bless Seun Osewa, God bless Nairaland.

ps:

This is the link to the website http://www.whiteprojectsportsng.com/

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Big Blessing. My Experience With Hostkobo by kingphilip(m): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hope you no disappoint am with the 7k sha

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Big Blessing. My Experience With Hostkobo by dedons: 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
kingphilip:
Hope you no disappoint am with the 7k sha
God will punish me if I do that.
Re: Nairaland Is A Big Blessing. My Experience With Hostkobo by Marvyx(m): 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
Good to hear that there are good people here.
Re: Nairaland Is A Big Blessing. My Experience With Hostkobo by LarryBee1k: 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
Which business sir?
Re: Nairaland Is A Big Blessing. My Experience With Hostkobo by tyup(m): 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hostkobo has really been a blessing in our generation. Know him fr this

May help not be far from him and his generation unborn. It pays to be good.....cheers

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Big Blessing. My Experience With Hostkobo by dedons: 7:03am On Jun 18, 2019
tyup:
Hostkobo has really been a blessing in our generation. Know him fr this

May help not be far from him and his generation unborn. It pays to be good.....cheers
Amen. I'm still amazed to see someone do a perfect job for an unknown person.
Re: Nairaland Is A Big Blessing. My Experience With Hostkobo by dedons: 7:04am On Jun 18, 2019
Marvyx:
Good to hear that there are good people here.
Yes o. I'm very proud of him.
Re: Nairaland Is A Big Blessing. My Experience With Hostkobo by Neddstark: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2019
Hostkobo building a website for 7k shows how hungry he is. He is struck with a poverty mentality and will continually be paid peanuts for being cheap.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is A Big Blessing. My Experience With Hostkobo by nuelsam: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2019
Neddstark:
Hostkobo building a website for 7k shows how hungry he is. He is struck with a poverty mentality and will continually be paid peanuts for being cheap.
hey..... Hey hostk.obo aint the reason why u a frustrated dingbat Hating on innocent pple....... Go bite some biscuits........ E-douchbag!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is A Big Blessing. My Experience With Hostkobo by Neddstark: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2019
nuelsam:
hey..... Hey hostk.obo aint the reason why u a frustrated dingbat Hating on innocent pple....... Go bite some biscuits........ E-douchbag!

Who is this cumdrinking azzwipe. I am sure he has less than 20k in his account and is perfectly satisfied with his poverty. I do web development as a side gig and i am not frustrated. However, im ready to challenge low minds who are willing to bring down the value of the skill. Imagine someone doing website development for 7k. As in are you grey-matter deprived?
Re: Nairaland Is A Big Blessing. My Experience With Hostkobo by Mariangeles(f): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2019
Neddstark:
Haven't you come across someone who offered their skills for free just to promote themselves ?

Even in Western countries, they offer new products for free to promote the products .
Re: Nairaland Is A Big Blessing. My Experience With Hostkobo by jeff1607(m): 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
Neddstark:

Who is this cumdrinking azzwipe. I am sure he has less than 20k in his account and is perfectly satisfied with his poverty. I do web development as a side gig and i am not frustrated. However, im ready to challenge low minds who are willing to bring down the value of the skill. Imagine someone doing website development for 7k. As in are you grey-matter deprived?

bros do you pay when you access Google or Whatsapp?
Re: Nairaland Is A Big Blessing. My Experience With Hostkobo by nuelsam: 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
Neddstark:

yen yen yen save all this bullcrap advertisement for some potential customers abeg....... ... U aint even good at it.......... Hw has less than 20k? How the fvck is that ur problem ?........ I don't know how u find it hard to decipher between a person willing to help a young niqqa to build up his business and ur strictly business self.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Big Blessing. My Experience With Hostkobo by Neddstark: 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
nuelsam:
yen yen yen save all this bullcrap advertisement for some potential customers abeg....... ... U aint even good at it.......... Hw has less than 20k? How the fvck is that ur problem ?........ I don't know how u find it hard to decipher between a person willing to help a young niqqa to build up his business and ur strictly business self.

You dont even know me and you say I am not good at it? Please go for an IQ test
Re: Nairaland Is A Big Blessing. My Experience With Hostkobo by nuelsam: 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
Neddstark:

You dont even know me and you say I am not good at it? Please go for an IQ test
so i was right after all....... U aim was to market ur own brand at the expense of his....... Making his look like a cheap and low brand........ Bro u failed, cos even if i was gon choose a web developer between u two........ Ill choose him, why ? Cos he has the interest of his clients at heart and willing to go extra mile while u are just after the money........

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is A Big Blessing. My Experience With Hostkobo by dedons: 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
nuelsam:
so i was right after all....... U aim was to market ur own brand at the expense of his....... Making his look like a cheap and low brand........ Bro u failed, cos even if i was gon choose a web developer between u two........ Ill choose him, why ? Cos he has the interest of his clients at heart and willing to go extra mile while u are just after the money........
Gob bless you my brother
Re: Nairaland Is A Big Blessing. My Experience With Hostkobo by Mariangeles(f): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
nuelsam:
Truth !
Re: Nairaland Is A Big Blessing. My Experience With Hostkobo by hostkobo(m): 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hi all,

Just seeing this.

@dedons,
It was nice working with you. Hope your business is going on well.

@all
Amen to those well-wishers,

And to those who feel contrary, here: yes, you are entitled to your own opinion, but happiness is beyond business.

regards
HK

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Big Blessing. My Experience With Hostkobo by mrblessed(m): 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
hostkobo:
Hi all,

Just seeing this.

@dedons,

@all

And to those who feel contrary, here: yes, you are entitled to your own opinion, but happiness is beyond business.

regards
HK
Thank you for giving a helping hand to a brother who was in need. The world needs people like you to fight the forces of darkness, greed, cluelessness, self-fishness, and evil.

Once again, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Big Blessing. My Experience With Hostkobo by dedons: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2019
mrblessed:
Thank you for giving a helping hand to a brother who was in need. The world needs people like you to fight the forces of darkness, greed, cluelessness, self-fishness, and evil.

Once again, thank you.
God bless you bro.
Re: Nairaland Is A Big Blessing. My Experience With Hostkobo by dedons: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2019
hostkobo:
Hi all,

Just seeing this.

@dedons,

@all

regards
HK
Thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

Weird Lady Uses Hoverboard That Has A Vibrating Love Machine(video) / How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? / What Is The Cause Of High Number Of Single Parent In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.