Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Inec Please Pay Your Adhoc Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Please Pay Your Adhoc Staff (308 Views)

INEC Please CHANGE The Design Of 2023 Ballot Papers Naah!!! / ADHOC Staff Refuses To Work If Money Is Not Paid At Layeni, Lagos State. Photos / Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Please Pay Your Adhoc Staff by Liberated: 4:25am On Mar 12, 2019
Dear INEC (ENUGU),
As of the time of this post not even a SINGLE KOBO has being paid a graduate non NYSC INEC ad hoc staff who was officially recruited and served diligently in ENUGU. What offence have these young Nigerians, despite the crazy conditions and risk they endured committed. INEC ENUGU have kept silent on their TRAINING ALLOWANCE that they have refused to pay them despite reports of other states promptly paying all their ad how staff CORPERS AND NON CORPERS without delay.
I am really scared of what might happen to their other entitlements with this kind of attitude by INEC ENUGU.
These people are sons and daughters of people with responsibilities and the elections couldn't have succeeded without their collective inputs.
INEC ENUGU, you have all their particulars. Pls PAY these set of ad hoc staff their full rights.
Re: Inec Please Pay Your Adhoc Staff by dingbang(m): 4:27am On Mar 12, 2019
Inec does not have an office on nairaland. You should go to their physical office and channel your complaints.
Re: Inec Please Pay Your Adhoc Staff by AAA593: 6:20am On Mar 12, 2019
I worked as a collation officer in the two elections (presidential and governorship) . Till now I have not received anything from inec not even 10 naira for pure water
Re: Inec Please Pay Your Adhoc Staff by Liberated: 6:48am On Mar 12, 2019
@dingbang going to their 'physical' offices is like going through North and South Korea Border.

(1) (Reply)

How I Want To Be Remembered - Buhari / Peace Corp Of Nigeria Ask Buhari To Reconcider Bill / Take Part In Our #BoredTeenChallenge And Win N100,000 -SustainNg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.