Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out (29043 Views)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home / Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body / HELP!! “look What A Calabar Girl Has Done To My Brother” – Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out by sonature1: 10:33am On Mar 12, 2019
ezenwajosh:
YOLOBA tells them rivers is not Igbo YOLOBA come n see proof check the name IS AMAMCHUKWU an ODUDUWA name?

The answer is NO

Is it AREWA name?

The answer is NO

Is it Igbo name?

The answer is YES

THERE YOU HAVE IT FORGET THEIR SOUTH SOUTH AND NIGER DELTA RUBBISH YOU'RE IGBO BY BLOOD YOLOBA media can't know your history more than you

This is stupid and unnecessary

1 Like

Re: Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out by vioment: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2019
Prot harcourt is the most evil city in Nigeria now, very demonic and cult infested area; Instead of being the saudi of africa in terms of oil, they are building the devil's head quarters there. A very hateful and envious place; I wish your brother the best chances of reconnecting with you guys.

1 Like

Re: Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out by DavSagacity(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2019
ikombe:
This is really heart breaking cry

May he be found hale and healthy embarassed

Samsung s9 + for sale. Check profile and signature for more info
Price and location..
Re: Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out by Penywise(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2019
You sure say uncle never use am jazz up?
Re: Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out by ikombe: 10:48am On Mar 12, 2019
DavSagacity:

Price and location..
Lagos.. 170k wink
Re: Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out by kingthreatz: 10:55am On Mar 12, 2019
You see why ritualists all need to die ruthlessly.They are the main cause of this..

1 Like

Re: Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out by Focusmind: 10:55am On Mar 12, 2019
ezenwajosh:
YOLOBA tells them rivers is not Igbo YOLOBA come n see proof check the name IS AMAMCHUKWU an ODUDUWA name?

The answer is NO

Is it AREWA name?

The answer is NO

Is it Igbo name?

The answer is YES

THERE YOU HAVE IT FORGET THEIR SOUTH SOUTH AND NIGER DELTA RUBBISH YOU'RE IGBO BY BLOOD YOLOBA media can't know your history more than you

Spewing Rubbish - See how you are just shouting at yourself- What has Yoruba and being Igbo by tribe got to do with that is on the thread? Your type is always a threat to the unity of this country. Extremist!
Re: Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out by Dearlord(m): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2019
Nothing is impossible He may be dead or alive.

This reminds me of my 8years old neighbor who got missing for two years when he was kidnapped while going to serve mass.
We all presumed that he was dead until December last year when he surface right there in the compound knocking on the Gate for them to open gate for him.
It was later that he narrated his story.
I am still shocked to this present may be that may be his Ghost.
Re: Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out by Chikeluba25(m): 11:01am On Mar 12, 2019
Nothing is impossible for God to do. He will come bk alive IJN
Re: Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out by RYTEBABY: 11:09am On Mar 12, 2019
chaiii is so sad... this ones here will help u find him

Re: Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out by Vado(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2019
Just as my bossom friend has been missing for four years. Come back home Billy.

2 Likes

Re: Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out by onunwa21(m): 11:25am On Mar 12, 2019
sweetyme001:
Hmmmm!! 5ys ago wow. Please check all the police stations in Owerri and Phc, Cos police under Pdp administration was something else. They framed and locked alot of innocent people up!!
Enemy of progress!!!
Wetin PDP do u
Re: Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2019
sweetyme001:
Hmmmm!! 5ys ago wow. Please check all the police stations in Owerri and Phc, Cos police under Pdp administration was something else. They framed and locked alot of innocent people up!!

It is the police under Apc administration that serves innocent people fried rice and chicken with red wine abi?

1 Like

Re: Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 12, 2019
vioment:
Prot harcourt is the most evil city in Nigeria now, very demonic and cult infested area; Instead of being the saudi of africa in terms of oil, they are building the devil's head quarters there. A very hateful and envious place; I wish your brother the best chances of reconnecting with you guys.

hisexcellency34:
Port Harcourt? The chances of seeing him alive is 1.1 per cent. But there is nothing God can't do

Fedelma:
With what is happening in P/H I mean the incessant cult killings who knows if he's one of the victim. But still possible he might be in prison , this is Nigeria the land of all possibilities. God grace shaa

rivoltare:
Rivers - portharcout

Something is telling me this guy drowned cry

You see the four of you I mentioned ba...

You people are among the reasons why Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy! You are also the type that will be given examination to write and when you come across the part where the INSTRUCTIONS are written, you will jump it and go straight to answering the whole questions only for you to see others saying that No.1 was compulsory and any other three was to be answered. Then when you fail the exam because you did not follow the instructions, you blame the exam body (JAMB or WAEC) for your failure!

I won't point out your errors. Other eagle-eyed Nairalanders will do that or you can simply go back and read the article very well with the words on the screenshot photos.

2 Likes

Re: Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out by AfonjaConehead: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2019
God protect him O, please protect his head

grin
Re: Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2019
Focusmind:

Spewing Rubbish - See how you are just shouting at yourself- What has Yoruba and being Igbo by tribe got to do with that is on the thread? Your type is always a threat to the unity of this country. Extremist!

Oh really.... You mean I lied about it
Re: Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 12, 2019
sonature1:

This is stupid and unnecessary

Is it.... I just saw the truth in a post though not related to the topic
Re: Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out by sacx: 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
Without a trace; very common in Nigeria. My uncle left home one beautiful evening. It's been 20 years and we are still waiting angry

1 Like

Re: Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out by EbonyCy(f): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
honestly he looks familiar... there is a young mad man who roams about close to my shop... if I can snap him wen next he comes I will do so
Re: Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out by galadima77(m): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
You will find him very soon!
Re: Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out by Kyllahmc(m): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
A grown-up missing for 5 yrs? No need He's dead!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Bank Officials Planning Robbery, Hackers Trying To Steal N3.4bn / 20-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A 9-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Rivers State (Video) / NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.