Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) (49264 Views)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Visits Obasanjo And His Wife, Bola Obasanjo (photos) / Dapo Abiodun Visits Tinubu, Ex Governor Aremu Osoba (photos) / Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by Rilwayne001: 8:52am On Mar 12, 2019
I'm confident I'll one day make my parents proud like this. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by 247naijamedia: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2019
Amen
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by 247naijamedia: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2019
Rilwayne001:
I'm confident I'll one day make my parents proud like this. smiley

Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by cocolacec(m): 8:56am On Mar 12, 2019
EyezofGod120:
that his father no fine jor!!
Beauty disappears as we get older

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by deegov: 8:57am On Mar 12, 2019
obinoral1179:
Mr dapo Abiodun please get to work and leave all this visiting and photoshoot. Am not asking for much but just work with whoever is appointed the minister of works ans fix the Lagos - abeokuta road. From Joju-singer-ijako- owode to pakoto all to ifo please fix this road and your second time is sure......

Note the ado odo ota gave you massive vote don't disappoint... Start working sir.

GOD BLESS YOU, JOJU TO IYANA ILOGBO IS KILLING
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by Printerscanner: 8:58am On Mar 12, 2019
enshi:
Is he APC or PDP

APD. Isi ewu!
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by erinalex: 8:59am On Mar 12, 2019
EyezofGod120:
when you get to that ripe age, we shall see, how your look will be.

Until then, keep bragging.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by kayusely70(m): 9:01am On Mar 12, 2019
Exponental:
May God grant me success in good health and grace to see my children more successful in life to the glory of His name. I rejoice with the parents of Dapo Abiodun, the Ogun incoming governor.
Amen and me too.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by Zombicmodz: 9:13am On Mar 12, 2019
being:
The man is a nice guy

Let's hope politics a la APC doesn't turn him into another thing
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by obinoral1179(m): 9:13am On Mar 12, 2019
deegov:

GOD BLESS YOU, JOJU TO IYANA ILOGBO IS KILLING
we have to abandon our house in owode to relocate back to Lagos and the power problem in those area but let him fix the road first....
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by Praisesongz: 9:16am On Mar 12, 2019
dante0147:
Papa go de form hard mind...
this one don sign say he no wan get sense

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by philip0906(m): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2019
obinoral1179:
Mr dapo Abiodun please get to work and leave all this visiting and photoshoot. Am not asking for much but just work with whoever is appointed the minister of works ans fix the Lagos - abeokuta road. From Joju-singer-ijako- owode to pakoto all to ifo please fix this road and your second time is sure......

Note the ado odo ota gave you massive vote don't disappoint... Start working sir.
I don’t understand? Has he been sworn in yet that you expect him to go to work? What’s the photo shoot with him going to visit the people who brought him into this world?

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by nosmassam(m): 9:21am On Mar 12, 2019
always remember to do the will of the people I dey tell you now, ask Amosun

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by Tupacc: 9:25am On Mar 12, 2019
EyezofGod120:

Show us your papa...

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by ChiefSupplier55(m): 9:26am On Mar 12, 2019
Oh that good
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by iswallker(m): 9:29am On Mar 12, 2019
"guarding angels" or "guardian angels"....
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by enshi(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2019
Printerscanner:

APD. Isi ewu!

Ezi bida

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by Kingmoney7: 9:39am On Mar 12, 2019
Abeg make him do better than apc government he looks like person wey get sense buh then looks is not enough
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by dante0147: 9:43am On Mar 12, 2019
Praisesongz:
this one don sign say he no wan get sense

Come you stupid ?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by Praisesongz: 9:57am On Mar 12, 2019
dante0147:

Come you stupid ?
your uncles for house stupid
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by dante0147: 10:02am On Mar 12, 2019
Praisesongz:
your uncles for house stupid

You are just a pained F*UCKING hungry waif !
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by LuciferAdvocate(m): 10:08am On Mar 12, 2019
crackhouse:
Nice but don't use them to exchange ur life o. Because e no dey hard una.

like the way he used DJ olu his son right??
No be me talk am oooo lool
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by Ohraybs(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2019
enshi:
Is he APC or PDP

He is AA..... Guess you are high on lizard pee

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by MATBILL10(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2019
I believe Dapo Abiodun is up to the task ahead of him, surely he will do better than Amosun
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by obinoral1179(m): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2019
philip0906:

I don’t understand? Has he been sworn in yet that you expect him to go to work? What’s the photo shoot with him going to visit the people who brought him into this world?
he is not the only one that got elected, Sanwo-olu too got elected and they contain their appreciation visit to their self and families moreover am not against him visiting but we don't want a photo shoot and visiting governor in ogun state, he doesn't need to be Swear in before he starts to work he needs to put machinery in place, that is what am asking for... I trust him as a successful business man to change the fortune of ogun state indigene....
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by PureMind2: 10:38am On Mar 12, 2019
obinoral1179:
he is not the only one that got elected, Sanwo-olu too got elected and they contain their appreciation visit to their self and families moreover am not against him visiting but we don't want a photo shoot and visiting governor in ogun state, he doesn't need to be Swear in before he starts to work he needs to put machinery in place, that is what am asking for... I trust him as a successful business man to change the fortune of ogun state indigene....
a lot of things need to be fixed if it was that easy amosun should have done better but no he did not I see so many road back to normal in Ogun state reason because the deputy is a well know construction and a fixed up contractors with good record I see a new face of Ogun state
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by Duru009(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2019
I SEE A LEADER IN him..........................................

He will surely prosper !!!!
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by Btruth: 10:52am On Mar 12, 2019
obinoral1179:

that Lagos-Abeokuta road is federal government project though. Let him start with Atan-Agbara road, Sango-Akute road, Itele road via Lanfewa to Ayobo and many more.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by obinoral1179(m): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2019
PureMind2:
a lot of things need to be fixed if it was that easy amosun should have done better but no he did not I see so many road back to normal in Ogun state reason because the deputy is a well know construction and a fixed up contractors with good record I see a new face of Ogun state
that road is very strategic to the growth of ogun state, though it's a federal road but the state needs to do that and collects their fund from the federal government.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by obinoral1179(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2019
Btruth:
that Lagos-Abeokuta road is federal government project though. Let him start with Atan-Agbara road, Sango-Akute road, Itele road via Lanfewa to Ayobo and many more.
yes even the alagbole axis and oke aro sides too... All the best to him.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) by Olajah81: 11:08am On Mar 12, 2019
enshi:
Is he APC or PDP

Zero party

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari / Wike And David Mark Commission Remodelled Brick House (Photos) / Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.