Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives (28503 Views)

Iyanya, Ubi Franklin Reconcile After 5 Years / "My Elders Are Tripping" - Tekno Drops Cryptic Comment On Iyanya & Ubi's Beef / Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Betrayed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by BruncleZuma: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by GreatrAnalyst: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2019
superior1:
Iyanya broke no b small.

He forged your signature and you didn't take him to court, talk another thing bros

Especially my thought. Anyone who could believe that line would believe anything.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by bennyflipy(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2019
superior1:
Iyanya broke no b small.

He forged your signature and you didn't take him to court, talk another thing bros
He actually took him to court. Iyanya said so in one of his interviews

1 Like

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by johnshagb(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2019
BCISLTD:
sue him and stop distributing us

Distribute to where?
Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by BookEditor(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2019
Another album launch loading.

Don't be fooled. These people are just playing on your intelligence because they know many Nigerians are gullible, simple. This might just be another e-fight publicity staunch. Mark my word. Another album launch or song release might be around the corner by any one of them, especially Inyanya. This might just be to promote the song or album. Don't be fooled, in Nigeria anything is possible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by lonelydora: 10:44am On Mar 12, 2019
itspzpics:
Entertainment industry very dirty as politics

Watch The Interview Video of Iyanya as he fires back at Ubi Franklin at Daddy freeze studio >> HERE

The politics is too much
Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by LyfeJennings(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2019
Ubi is a smart Yahoo boy.
I don't know who to believe tho but I feel Ubi is capable of such.

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by Coloradvantage(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2019
I was going through the agreement and stuffs posted by franklin, I say somewhere iyanya name was spelt wrongly as inyanya and it was. Corrected.

I can not spell my name own name wrongly. And such sensitive documents cannot be filled by another individual excpet the party involved.

Franklin is smarter than iyanya, but might be a crook.

Business world though!

6 Likes

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by MyGeneration(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2019
Yvonne Nelson would be laughing her ass out right now undecided
Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by Masama: 10:47am On Mar 12, 2019
osuofia2:
Kizz daniel is still 3mg management..but this Ubi greedy sha
Wetin concern kizz daniel for this matter now?
Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by Badonasty(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2019
ikewaterwater:
Iyanya in a new interview with Daddy Freeze of Cool FM, revealed that Ubi Franklin forged his signature as he fired back at the MMMG CEO who shared photo of the documents he allegedly signed. According to Iyanya, he first got to know about the forged documents from Tekno who revealed that Ubi hated him so much.

The Temple Music act who further revealed that the MMMG CEO always lied about Tekno not making money each time he asked for his own cut, said Tekno told him that he made over N30M when his 'Duro' hit went on airwaves. He further revealed that he got only N145k from Tekno's career, the whole time he was with MMMG.

Iyanya who further revealed that Ubi Franklin forged his signature, said in the interview; "Ubi removed my name from the company's registration form I signed behind me and replaced it with his brothers names as the director, he forged my signature, tell him to post the real CAC agreements, he has ruined so many lives"

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/12/ubi-franklin-forged-my-signature-he-has-ruined-so-many-lives-iyanya-fires-back/

bros go siddon...when Dem suppose sharp na drugs and women Dem dey do...

1 Like

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by OYIBN: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2019
If Ubi ruined your life, l have no sympathy for you. Karma has a way of striking back. You tried to ruin the life of Yvonne Nelson. When you broke up you went to town spilling the very intimate details of your relationship. You composed a song mocking her telling the whole world the details of how you did it. So you didn't think you were ruining her life, abi. Ubi has diversified into many businesses. Do the same instead of making noise up and down.

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by Iskra: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2019
LisaAnne:
Lol abi oh. If I get that amount free i'll jump na
Ubi Franklin is a criminal. His biz partner and owner of mmmg is currently on the run with his mother who is also a criminal. Mmmg is a ponzi scheme cloaked as a record label gum biz. Won't be surprised if ubi isn't even a ritualist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by wakes: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2019
Ok
Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by AllenSpencer: 11:00am On Mar 12, 2019
And with all the money you have, you could not finance his assassination!

Idiot!
Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by TechCapon(m): 11:04am On Mar 12, 2019
exlinkleads:
he could be right

i have friend like Ubi
tell me about him or her
Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by Modarun(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2019
its called business for a reason. You dnt do business like family affair. You follow your money bumoer to bumper. Instead he was busy following women while Ubi was following Tekno to shows to make sure he got paid. Dont use bad publicity to destry whatever little fame you have left o. Go and hire a good song writer to write you a hit song or go and beg the rave artiste for remix to remain relevant. better still call me for hit songs.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by Billyanger(m): 11:25am On Mar 12, 2019
LisaAnne:
Lol abi oh. If I get that amount free i'll jump na

And after you spend am finish within two weeks, you will realise its not big money and that may lead to money depression...
No be the amount you get matters, but the source of income and how you use the income.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by hush15: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2019
sonature1:
Singers with failed careers - just like Blackface - like to blame others for their misfortunes.
Iyanya, don't join that bandwagon, please
You still have a bright future in the industry.

For some reason, I would believe Iyanya. Why? It doesn't make sense for him to leave 3M if truly he is getting his returns. I just feel Ubi must have taken advantage of his negligence at one point because he didn't understand much about the music business when signing the partnership

Just like what happened to psquare n may d

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by martyns303(m): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2019
superior1:
Iyanya broke no b small.

Have u done business with a friend? A friend took N9m from me and I didn't do anything about it.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by ofiko123(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2019
I came to read comments...
Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by YungTemy(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2019
Baci it's about time you leave too
Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by cookingsoul(m): 11:51am On Mar 12, 2019
BCISLTD:
we r tired of ur distrubution

1 Like

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by tohyorsih(f): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2019
wetin concern me?

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by Burgerlomo: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2019
BCISLTD:

Distributing bawo cool
Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
OKorowanta:
I was wondering wen Iyanya left cos they always maintained they both owned the company.
Tekno who was bringing all the money has left
Let's see were Ubi goes from here.
Breaking the ranks with a new artiste is quite difficult.
he go sign small doctor lol

1 Like

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by Bambambiglo: 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Oh please undecided

I guess you also engage in such dubious acts?

Please turn a new leaf
Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by safarigirl(f): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
martyns303:

Have u done business with a friend? A friend took N9m from me and I didn't do anything about it.
your loss

You let sentimenrs becloud your sense of justice and maybe 9 million naira means nothing to you, so you can move on

But there are people out there who will not be taken for a ride
Even if it is 30k you owe them, they will drag you to wherever, be you friend or even famiky. You don't let important money go, you only let chicken change go.

No serious-minded businessman allows himself to be cheated by a friend. It is even better for a total stranger to cheat you and go scotfree, than for you to be cheated by a so-called friend

Iyanya is not sharp, the saying "Cunny man die, cunny man bury am" is not for nothing. This world is not for people that have conscience, you snooze, you lose angry

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by Sagay212: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
That's why it's good to always follow our traditional religion. When you want to so business, sign agreement and swear before ogun, Santo, amadioha that anybody that cheats die instantly or runs mad. There will be no need for all these long talk. Now we don't know who is lying between the two.
Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by SaturnNick(m): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
When you ruined Yvonne Nelson reputation , you were feeling fly

Now someone else has ruined yours and you're crying like a baby .
Ouch!
Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by queenitee(f): 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
safarigirl:
your loss

You let sentimenrs becloud your sense of justice and maybe 9 million naira means nothing to you, so you can move on

But there are people out there who will not be raken for a ride, even if it is 30k you owe them, they will drag you to wherever, be you friend or even famiky. You don't let important money go, you only ler chicken change go.

No serious-minded businessman allows himself to be cheated by a friend. It is even bettee for a total stranger to cheat you and go scotfree, than for you to be cheated by a so-called friend

Iyanya is not sharp, the saying "Cunny man die, cunny man bury am" is not for nothing. This world is not for people that have conscience, you snooze, you lose angry
Bless you sister. People make the mistake of mixing family, friends and business together which is not supposed to be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? / Toolz Strikes A Pose With Patoranking / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Is Glamorous For Glam Africa Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.