Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives (28515 Views)

Iyanya, Ubi Franklin Reconcile After 5 Years / "My Elders Are Tripping" - Tekno Drops Cryptic Comment On Iyanya & Ubi's Beef / Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Betrayed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by Sterope(f): 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
What did you do when he treated Emma Nyra badly?
Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by Sterope(f): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
This too
OYIBN:
If Ubi ruined your life, l have no sympathy for you. Karma has a way of striking back. You tried to ruin the life of Yvonne Nelson. When you broke up you went to town spilling the very intimate details of your relationship. You composed a song mocking her telling the whole world the details of how you did it. So you didn't think you were ruining her life, abi. Ubi has diversified into many businesses. Do the same instead of making noise up and down.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by Bewiseedet(m): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
After watching this interview I bet I can't trust Ubi. 's e the anger in inyanya
Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by Olibboy: 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
LisaAnne:
Lol abi oh. If I get that amount free i'll jump na
it's small money. it's just that yhu are a girl. if u see billings. friends and family go request too
Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by OdefaGirl(f): 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
Iyanya, I don't believe you!
Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by encryptjay(m): 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
Why wait this long? @safarigirl, truly this world is not for people with conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by Shezkid: 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
OdefaGirl:
Iyanya, I don't believe you!

After you watch the 40 mins interview he had with cool FM, u will have a change of heart....

He dropped some real facts... Called people names...
Imagine after signing CAC documents. Ubi went ahead not to use it... He then used his brothers as the CO owners... Removing iyanya's name completely....

1 Like

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by Champagnegold: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ubi Franklin abi monkey is it nothing good you can do on social media na breakup na you cheat people u sign, why your life is full of evil, the way u r going u will end in bars that is if them spare your life

Ubifranklin = evil nature

1 Like

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by Iykesmooth: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
So who do we believe now. Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by olaefosa: 11:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ubi is a sweet talker and a cheat . I just feel bad for Iyanya

1 Like

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by LisaAnne(f): 7:28am On Mar 13, 2019
Olibboy:
it's small money. it's just that yhu are a girl. if u see billings. friends and family go request too
I know that,but it would solve my current issue
Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by LisaAnne(f): 7:30am On Mar 13, 2019
I know that,but it would solve my current issues
Billyanger:

And after you spend am finish within two weeks, you will realise its not big money and that may lead to money depression...
No be the amount you get matters, but the source of income and how you use the income.
Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by LisaAnne(f): 7:31am On Mar 13, 2019
ikewaterwater:
Iyanya in a new interview with Daddy Freeze of Cool FM, revealed that Ubi Franklin forged his signature as he fired back at the MMMG CEO who shared photo of the documents he allegedly signed. According to Iyanya, he first got to know about the forged documents from Tekno who revealed that Ubi hated him so much.

The Temple Music act who further revealed that the MMMG CEO always lied about Tekno not making money each time he asked for his own cut, said Tekno told him that he made over N30M when his 'Duro' hit went on airwaves. He further revealed that he got only N145k from Tekno's career, the whole time he was with MMMG.

Iyanya who further revealed that Ubi Franklin forged his signature, said in the interview; "Ubi removed my name from the company's registration form I signed behind me and replaced it with his brothers names as the director, he forged my signature, tell him to post the real CAC agreements, he has ruined so many lives"

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/12/ubi-franklin-forged-my-signature-he-has-ruined-so-many-lives-iyanya-fires-back/

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by LisaAnne(f): 7:31am On Mar 13, 2019
ikewaterwater:
Iyanya in a new interview with Daddy Freeze of Cool FM, revealed that Ubi Franklin forged his signature as he fired back at the MMMG CEO who shared photo of the documents he allegedly signed. According to Iyanya, he first got to know about the forged documents from Tekno who revealed that Ubi hated him so much.

The Temple Music act who further revealed that the MMMG CEO always lied about Tekno not making money each time he asked for his own cut, said Tekno told him that he made over N30M when his 'Duro' hit went on airwaves. He further revealed that he got only N145k from Tekno's carded, the whole time he was with MMMG.

Iyanya who further revealed that Ubi Franklin forged his signature, said in the interview; "Ubi removed my name from the company's registration form I signed behind me and replaced it with his brothers names as the director, he forged my signature, tell him to post the real CAC agreements, he has ruined so many lives"

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/12/ubi-franklin-forged-my-signature-he-has-ruined-so-many-lives-iyanya-fires-back/

Re: Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives by Olibboy: 8:42am On Mar 13, 2019
LisaAnne:
I know that,but it would solve my current issue
I understand you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Is Glamorous For Glam Africa Magazine / Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) / Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.