Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension (33307 Views)

Fresh Crisis In Kano APC As Murtala Sule Garo Mulls Defection / APC Considers Suing Tambuwal, Ortom, Obaseki, Others For Defection / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 12, 2019
EastGold:
If he does, he killed himself politically
lol. How? He worked for the pdp success in Ondo in the presidential election that went by. Even if he goes to AA , it's democracy. He may even join pdp later...who go arrest am? Nobody. Tinubu moved from AD, to ACN and now APC, who arrest am? Mind you, AD is still in existence and they fielded candidates too, in the just concluded elections as well.
Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by porthouse7(f): 7:30am On Mar 12, 2019
bestman09:
He better come back to the PDP. PDP is more positioned to take Nigeria to a greater height now. Power to the people. In PDP, no godfather
how do we recovered d wasted 16yrs pls
Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 12, 2019
porthouse7:
how do we recovered d wasted 16yrs pls

What are you saying please.
Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:37am On Mar 12, 2019
cr7lomo:
He should defect to PDP , if he wants to be reelected

Because PDP does not have people of integrity to present for elections. Most of their candidates from Atiku down defected from other parties.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by Glink2018(m): 7:41am On Mar 12, 2019
ezebunafo:
All these Yoruba politicians wey dey marry eastern wife, make una dey check Una life.

The major source of akeredolu's failure & humiliation is the influence of his wife, who is from the ipob in his governance..
Go to akure government office, you will think you are in Abia government office....the indigenes and the settlers from the ipob were now struggling for slots in Yoruba land.... Abba!
Akeredolu, I know your time is up in governor's office... start counting your days...

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by halhassan1(m): 7:41am On Mar 12, 2019
EastGold:
If he does, he killed himself politically

He is long dead before now..
Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by hisexcellency34: 7:44am On Mar 12, 2019
Good move. He knows with Tinubu and Oshiomhole, there is no hope for him getting reelected

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by hisexcellency34: 7:45am On Mar 12, 2019
But I heard it was the woman's influence he used in becoming governor

Glink2018:

The major source of akeredolu's failure & humiliation is the influence of his wife, who is from the ipob in his governance..
Go to akure government office, you will think you are in Abia government office....the indigenes and the settlers from the ipob were now struggling for slots in Yoruba land.... Abba!
Akeredolu, I know your time is up in governor's office... start counting your days...
Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by halhassan1(m): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2019
Tomide007:

Lol....no jokes any party he's in can't win election, if he joins pdp, they just lost.. If he remains in apc, apc will lose..its like Ajimobi of OYO state .
You just nail it..
He is underperforming yet arrogant.
What's his pride ? white beard I guess
Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by halhassan1(m): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2019
He is underperforming yet arrogant. What's his pride ? White beard I guess
Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by don4real18(m): 7:53am On Mar 12, 2019
bestman09:
He better come back to the PDP. PDP is more positioned to take Nigeria to a greater height now. Power to the people. In PDP, no godfather
I guess Obasanjo, Abubakar and Babangida are babyfathers, right?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by ezebunafo(m): 7:55am On Mar 12, 2019
Exactly,
Glink2018:

Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by laurel03(m): 7:55am On Mar 12, 2019
Herdsmen:
If PDP wins Kano and Rivers...

Abeg just decamp go PDP..no time..

APC is sinking sand..

Make peace with them and decamp sharp..

They won ondo already... even as APC been suppress and rig am.. In Oyo people voted for Seyi Makinde just not that pdp like that.. Is Akeredolu even performing??

Oyo has been rescued..
Osun is coming..

Ondo is sure..
Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by Abagworo(m): 8:24am On Mar 12, 2019
Oshiomole really destroyed APC because of 2023 interest. If he was wise he should have positioned the party to an easy win this 2019 after which they start settling issues but he rather tried to suppress strong APC members and candidates for a reason I fail to understand.
Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by Asshurbanipali: 8:27am On Mar 12, 2019
Shut up fool. You should be hiding and weeping by now and not yapping rubbish.

Strong members? like Okoroawusa who couldn't win his state. I thought he was popular and acceptable according to you, why didn't he win with his AA in Imo? cheesy

Abagworo:
Oshiomole really destroyed APC because of 2023 interest. If he was wise he should have positioned the party to an easy win this 2019 after which they start settling issues but he rather tried to suppress strong APC members and candidates for a reason I fail to understand.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by martineverest(m): 8:34am On Mar 12, 2019
this governor isn't performing and his is still misbehaving
Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by SaintLucia: 8:41am On Mar 12, 2019
awelekiti:
lol. How? He worked for the pdp success in Ondo in the presidential election that went by. Even if he goes to AA , it's democracy. He may even join pdp later...who go arrest am? Nobody. Tinubu moved from AD, to ACN and now APC, who arrest am? Mind you, AD is still in existence and they fielded candidates too, in the just concluded elections as well.
Point of correction, Tinubu left AD and form his own political party known as AC "Action Congress" which later changed its name to ACN "Action Congress of Nigeria" and he later merged it with ANPP and CPC which gave birth to APC. Tinubu like Buhari never decamp to any political party, they left their first party and form their own party. So stop misleading people here if u don't know the political history of Nigeria political parties.

6 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by almarthins(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Wether he defects or not , PDP is winning the state in 2020

Wait for it.

undecided For where?

Look again!
Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by Indispensable85(m): 8:58am On Mar 12, 2019
SaintLucia:
Point of correction, Tinubu left AD and form his own political party known as AC "Action Congress" which later changed its name to ACN "Action Congress of Nigeria" and he later merged it with ANPP and CPC which gave birth to APC. Tinubu like Buhari never decamp to any political party, they left their first party and form their own party. So stop misleading people here if u don't know the political history of Nigeria political parties.

Majority of people here are just too dull.They don't know anything and you see them arguing everywhere.
He would rather insult you than learn.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by Olugbayi: 8:58am On Mar 12, 2019
[quote author=Joromi12 post=76578004]A former NBA president and a SAN behaving like a fool. Smh[/quo0te

HE IS ARROGANT AND RESPECT ONLY JOHN OYEGUN AND DESPISED TINUBU WITH A GREAT PASSION.

IT'S OBVIOUS HE WILL BE PUSHED OUT SOON JUST LIKE AMOSUN WHO HAS NO RESPECT FOR PARTY DISCIPLINE
Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by almarthins(m): 8:59am On Mar 12, 2019
bestman09:

Stop fooling urself! Like dem take u to a greater height.
I pity ur life, u better go find work because in politics na permanent interest no permanent friend. All this crooks called pdp n apc no get better plans, all they want is position and access to fanancial wallets.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by almarthins(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2019
cr7lomo:
He should defect to PDP , if he wants to be reelected

See as una dey think! The man is under performing with all the resources available to ondo, yet is as if ondo state has nothing. If him decamp to pdp he will still lose. Pdp like to dey rebrand a stale wine in a new bottle. What a party!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by SaintLucia: 9:02am On Mar 12, 2019
Indispensable85:

Majority of people here are just too dull.They don't know anything and you see them arguing everywhere.
He would rather insult you than learn.
Abi o, they just type trash just because they hate a particular person.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 12, 2019
SaintLucia:
So, if you move from one existing party to another, what's that called? Whether Tinubu moved from AD to AC and later changed the name to ACN when he was desperately seeking national relevance from its regional status which led to his fielding nuhu Ribadu as his presidential candidate before the merger ...thebfact remains that decamped , period . Because the party which brought him into a limelight I.e., AD is still alive, so are its members. Let me know if you need to be educated further.
Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by bhella10: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2019
awelekiti:
Good point. But Tunubu didn't defect through to APC those parties you mentioned metamorphosed in into APC those still in AD are disgruntled members who are afraid of change(no pun intended)

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by bhella10: 9:10am On Mar 12, 2019
SaintLucia:
Abi o, they just type trash just because they hate a particular person.
or tribe
Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by Mitsurugi(m): 9:10am On Mar 12, 2019
ezebunafo:
All these Yoruba politicians wey dey marry eastern wife, make una dey check Una life.

Please don't. You have to consider yourself too intelligent than the goats in your village. Please... sad

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by almarthins(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2019
Akete no try for ondo. I really no wetin him do for ondo
Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by almarthins(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2019
Akete no try for ondo. I really no see wetin him do for ondo
Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by SaintLucia: 9:13am On Mar 12, 2019
awelekiti:
So, if you move from one existing party to another, what's that called? Whether Tinubu moved from AD to AC and later changed the name to ACN when he was desperately seeking national relevance from its regional status which led to his fielding nuhu Ribadu as his presidential candidate before the merger ...thebfact remains that decamped , period . Because the party which brought him into a limelight I.e., AD is still alive, so are its members. Let me know if you need to be educated further.
Small boy go and find out the difference between when a politician left a particular party and form his own party in order to pursue his own ideology and when a politician decamp/defect to another party that doesn't share his/her ideology. Or better still, u can use your Atiku as a case study to understand my comment. I'm not gonna lecture u again on this topic.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by marv1: 9:18am On Mar 12, 2019
Akeredolu is another Greedy and selfish Governor in the south west.
He is not going for second term, he is going to loose it either he defects or not it doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension by Olugbayi: 9:19am On Mar 12, 2019
Marry IPOB indigene at your own peril shocked

That's the problem with Akeredolu now

His wife carry am for Okija shrine to swear before the election and now he must obey them.

Great lesson for those of you who marry IPOB wife ! shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State / Osinbajo, Governors, SGF Attend Emir Of Kano’s Coronation (Pictures) / Lagosians Speak On Which Candidate They're Voting For - BlackberryBabes.TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.