Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State (33242 Views)

FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others / Underdevelopment In Africa: Use Your Brain Now Or Perish - Melie Onyejepu / Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Ohaneze1: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2020
Gov. Ikpeazu has blamed the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, and Biafra struggle for underdevelopment in Abia State.

Addressing newsmen on Saturday, Governor Ikpeazu lamented that the Federal Government led by President Muhammadu Buhari abandoned Abia state because of the Nnamdi Kanu

Further stating that Nnamdi Kanu is the reason he has not developed Abia and completed some of the projects he promised to do because each time he approaches the Federal Government to “demand money, they always tell me that my state is harboring terrorists.”

AllNews understands that Nnamdi Kanu is from Isiama Afara Ukwu, Umuahia, Abia State. Kanu who is a Prince has been on exile since he resurfaced in Israel two years ago.

Reacting to the continuous refusal of the IPOB leader to return to Nigeria, Governor Ikpeazu lamented that Nnamdi Kanu committed an offense and ran away before the unfortunate death of his parents (Eze Israel Okwu Kanu (JP) and Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu), an offense he said has cost Abia State a lot.

In his words: ”I have decided to take the final decision as the executive Governor of Abia state.

“Nnamdi Kanu has done harms to Abia State! He is the reason I didn’t develop Abia and complete some of the projects I promised to do because each time I go to the FG to demand money, they always tell me that my state is harboring Terrorists.

“Nnamdi committed an offense and ran away before the unfortunate death of his father. Now it’s time to make a decision.

“If after 21 days from now and he fails to come back and be crowned the king of Ibeku, I will have no option than to appoint a king myself and whoever I appoint must remain till I leave the office.

“I am the most powerful man in Abia and whatever decision I take must stand,”

https://allnews.ng/news/biafra-gov-ikpeazu-blames-nnamdi-kanu-for-underdevelopment-in-abia-state

8 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Brandstudio01: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2020
I'm not an IPOB fan, but this man is unarguably the most headless and shameless Governor of all time.
When did IPOB agitation started and when was the first Democratically elected governor?

Shameless dudes who call themselves Leaders from top to buttom.

Or is he telling headless creatures that the IPOB stopped him from utilizing the Billions allocated to Abia state monthly?

Or is he telling fools that the state has not been receiving allocations since he became a governor or what exactly?

Please anyone close to this dude of a governor should tell him that his rots will judge his deed as a wicked soul long after he've gone to be with the like likes of Azikiwe and others who is watching his cluelessness in 3D

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only

480 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Simplyleo: 8:46am On Aug 10, 2020
each time he approaches the Federal Government to “demand money, they always tell me that my state is harboring terrorists.”

Lamidi cownu and his ipob pigs are terrorists. angry

75 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Inteltower: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2020
stupid excuse.

go and be begging FG. don't use your head and surround yourself with the right team to develop Abia state

keep waiting for FG & oil money. you have enough human resources but can't inspire them to be create great companies that can attract foreign investors

go and learn from US & China ..software companies are the new oil boom. if you sell Tiktok now it can buy 70% land in Abia state. (I maybe exaggerating but I know what am pointing to)

don't go and use your head

stupid excuse for incompetence.

foolish leaders

201 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 10, 2020
This news is obviously fake. .....Igbo kingship is not passed from father to son

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by clarocuzioo(m): 8:54am On Aug 10, 2020
I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu but Governor Okezie Ikpeazu has proven to be the most useless, clueless and foolish governor in this present dispensation.

Did Nnamdi Kanu stop the allocation of Abia State from flowing?

Is Nnamdi Kanu the responsible for the bunch of retards in charge of the state affairs?

Is IPOB in Abia more radical than IPOB in Anambra?

Is Nnamdi Kanu responsible for his failure in governance in his first tenure?

Is Nnamdi Kanu also responsible for bad governance in Abia State ever since the inception of democracy?

Is Nnamdi Kanu responsible for the governor building a centre table in Osisioma in the name of flyover?

Is Nnamdi Kanu responsible for the poor management of waste in Aba that has made the state to be a terrible eyesore, this is despite the fact that thugs are used to collect sanitation levies from Abians.

Uselessz foolish and myopic governor.

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Prince081: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2020
Abia State don enter one chance.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by TheZooHasFalln: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2020
I want someone who can give me at least one reason why THUNDER should not scatter this man. So Nnamdi Kanu is responsible for the centre table you built in Osisioma and said you're building flyover while you swallowed over 300 billion for the fraudulent project? Nnamdi Kanu is responsible that Orji Uzor Kalu, T.A Orji and the current criminal Ikpeazu has failed to bring any development in Abia State since 1999, instead they have been squandering the treasury of Abia State? You complain of the federal government absence in Abia, but only the IGR of Abia in 6 months is enough to transform Abia into African London, and Nnamdi Kanu is also in charge of the IGRs? If no one is able to give me one reason why THUNDER under the highest influence of Cocaine and Oshogbo weeds after downloading N1000 snuff will not fire Okezie Ikeazu, then he's finished.

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by batstan(m): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2020
Even the kerosene in your brain has expired.

Is it the crown he will come back and wear that will increase your IGR? Or secure you a federal loan?

You are the most powerful, yet you can not broker peace for them?

Biah!!!
No let me drink Mr. Flex for your head ooo!

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2020
Lol

Abia and uselessness

from A-Z of everything there is useless

the most useless human being on earth kanu is from there and ikpeazu couldn't develop abia because of same uselessness

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 10, 2020
Igbochief001:
This news is obviously fake. .....Igbo kingship is not passed from father to son

You are the liar here young man.

Say what you know. Igbo kingship is passed from father to son...

unless the modern british warrant kingship that elects their kings..

that's how u guys go about misleading the public...

Secondly stop using Imo state as a parameter to measure kingship....nothing like kings exist there just govt appointed heads...

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by ukukaegbu(m): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2020
The governor is stup1d for blaming the FG for his incompetence

The FG is stup1d for witholding what is due to Abia claiming that the state harbors terrorists. Why not starve the northern states of funds for harboring the original and authentic terrorists.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Beremx(f): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2020
Flimsy excuse from Ikpeazu. The whole of SE is being neglected by Buhari’s government. As a state government, you can’t tell me you don’t have anything to offer instead of waiting for Buhari.

Ikpeazu should go learn from Umahi.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=Simplyleo post=92653301][/b]
Lamidi cownu and his ipob pigs are terrorists. angry[/quote)

e̶a̶c̶h̶ t̶i̶m̶e̶ h̶e̶ a̶p̶p̶r̶o̶a̶c̶h̶e̶s̶ t̶h̶e̶ F̶e̶d̶e̶r̶a̶l̶ G̶o̶v̶e̶r̶n̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ t̶o̶ “d̶e̶m̶a̶n̶d̶ m̶o̶n̶e̶y̶, t̶h̶e̶y̶ a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ t̶e̶l̶l̶ m̶e̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ m̶y̶ s̶t̶a̶t̶e̶ i̶s̶ h̶a̶r̶b̶o̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶i̶s̶t̶s̶.”

L̶a̶m̶i̶d̶i̶ c̶o̶w̶n̶u̶ a̶n̶d̶ h̶i̶s̶ i̶p̶o̶b̶ p̶i̶g̶s̶ a̶r̶e̶ t̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶i̶s̶t̶s̶. 

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by RIVERS1stson: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2020
okpalaAnambra over to you cheesy
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by fergie001: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2020
I don't know the veracity of this news sha.....

But for Ikpeazu-matter, I have promised myself to be keeping quiet.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Hamilton1(m): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2020
Useless Governor after lootin Abia dry lik Ewedu nd Amala,
Ewedu nd Amala blood is in dis ikpeazu

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2020
These are the people that want to be the president of Nigeria!! All they do is fight Tinubu!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2020
Oh wow.

But you have money to celebrate birthday in Abuja.

Anyway sha, he knows his people are gullible and will swallow any lie presented to them.

Just look at the same Kanu hobnobbing with the most corrupt Igbo person I've ever known in my life.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Galactico4ever(m): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2020
Lalasticlala will not like this news.
But there'll always be something to blame sha
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by NOHOLDSBAR: 9:47am On Aug 10, 2020
Lamidi Cownu the clown.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Freestainworld(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2020
stupid set of politicians, what concerns Nnamdi kanu with your incompetent leadership.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Galactico4ever(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2020
Hamilton1:
Useless Governor after lootin Abia dry lik Ewedu nd Amala,
Ewedu nd Amala blood is in dis ikpeazu
Nah wah for you Bro
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by hotspec(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2020
what did you do with the ones you got?
grin
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Mo3891: 9:47am On Aug 10, 2020
cheesy

Haba Mr Governor fear God Na? So you don't have IGR or don't collect monthly FAAC allocation

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Campaigned For Buhari To Defeat Jonathan In 2015 (Throwback Video) / APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency / Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.