Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

If Wike Defeats Amaechi Again, Then Amaechi Should Just Go And Submit To Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Wike Defeats Amaechi Again, Then Amaechi Should Just Go And Submit To Him (936 Views)

'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' / Why Amaechi Should Succeed Buhari In 2023 – Group / Atiku: Why Amaechi Should Resign As Minister – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Wike Defeats Amaechi Again, Then Amaechi Should Just Go And Submit To Him by Donjazzy12(m): 7:12am On Mar 12, 2019
Listen I just hate people who blows hot and delivers cold. I have made it clear, If Amaechi cannot after all the noise defeat Wike, then he is completely worthless as a Rivers politician.

How many times is Wike going to give the idiot a bloody nose before he learns his lessons!

I have always been on Amaechis side before now, but if Wike defeats him again then he is useless.

For starters, why haven't the NBC banned the Rivers Radio Station spewing out elections result?

Like Tinubu got NBC to ban the Ekiti Radio Station?

I am tired of Amaechi, the eagle who can't fly. At every turn, Wike gives him a bloody nose.

I am tired of failures.

If after today the idiot fails to deliver Rivers State from that blood sucking Wike, then I am switching my support to Wike.

If you can't beat them, then humbly join them!

Amaechi, I am waiting oh!

2 Likes

Re: If Wike Defeats Amaechi Again, Then Amaechi Should Just Go And Submit To Him by Harrymig1(m): 7:14am On Mar 12, 2019
This is serious
Re: If Wike Defeats Amaechi Again, Then Amaechi Should Just Go And Submit To Him by berbs: 7:16am On Mar 12, 2019
The cold Lion of ....... grin grin grin grin
Re: If Wike Defeats Amaechi Again, Then Amaechi Should Just Go And Submit To Him by tobechi20(m): 7:24am On Mar 12, 2019
Lions keep fighting even when exhausted. Never give up
Re: If Wike Defeats Amaechi Again, Then Amaechi Should Just Go And Submit To Him by Donjazzy12(m): 7:29am On Mar 12, 2019
What nonsense! By now, he should have known how Wike Operates, then use Federal might against him. But he keeps failing and coming up short.

If he fails this time again Buhari should sack him from the Cabinet.
Lai Muhammed used ordinary O to Ge to defeat Saraki,

Amaechi should go back and learn from Wike, if he fails again.
Re: If Wike Defeats Amaechi Again, Then Amaechi Should Just Go And Submit To Him by tesppidd: 7:31am On Mar 12, 2019
Donjazzy12:
Listen I just hate people who blows hot and delivers cold. I have made it clear, If Amaechi cannot after all the noise defeat Wike, then he is completely worthless as a Rivers politician.

How many times is Wike going to give the idiot a bloody nose before he learns his lessons!

I have always been on Amaechis side before now, but if Wike defeats him again then he is useless.

For starters, why haven't the NBC banned the Rivers Radio Station spewing out elections result?

Like Tinubu got NBC to ban the Ekiti Radio Station?

I am tired of Amaechi, the eagle who can't fly. At every turn, Wike gives him a bloody nose.

I am tired of failures.

If after today the idiot fails to deliver Rivers State from that blood sucking Wike, then I am switching my support to Wike.

If you can't beat them, then humbly join them!

Amaechi, I am waiting oh!
lol

I share your sentiments but Amaechi really has done his best.
Amaechi's case is quite sympathetic.

Amaechi is from the south south, a zone where the anti Buhari and anti-APC sentiments are so high that 80 percent of the people do not want to hear about APC and Buhari.
The fact is that if the APC had as much as 40 percent support in the south south, Amaechi would have easily removed Wike, like you want.

The other point is that Amaechi is working with a very unwilling and unconcerned President Buhari.
The rumours are that the AAC guy is already leading Wike by a wide margin. And then what? the election gets cancelled.
Trust me if this was Obj or Gej in power, no INEC would dare suspend the elections in rivers.

There is nothing special about Wike. He only has that South South/South East PDP sentiments working for him.

2 Likes

Re: If Wike Defeats Amaechi Again, Then Amaechi Should Just Go And Submit To Him by Donjazzy12(m): 7:34am On Mar 12, 2019
tesppidd:
lol

I share your sentiments but Amaechi really has done his best.
Amaechi's case is quite sympathetic.

Amaechi is from the south south, a zone where the anti Buhari and anti-APC sentiments are so high that 80 percent of the people do not want to hear about APC and Buhari.
The fact is that if the APC had as much as 40 percent support in the south south, Amaechi would have easily removed Wike, like you want.

The other point is that Amaechi is working with a very unwilling and unconcerned President Buhari.
The rumours are that the AAC guy is already leading Wike by a wide margin. And then what? the election gets cancelled.
Trust me if this was Obj or Gej in power, no INEC would dare suspend the elections in rivers.

There is nothing special about Wike. He only has that South South/South East PDP sentiments working for him.
It is so frustrating, how can an evil man like Wike keep Rivers people in this type of bondage?

I am just tires of all the news and yet nothings seems to be happening.

Amaechi has no other option but to remove that brute from Rivers State
Re: If Wike Defeats Amaechi Again, Then Amaechi Should Just Go And Submit To Him by tesppidd: 7:35am On Mar 12, 2019
Donjazzy12:
What nonsense! By now, he should have known how Wike Operates, then use Federal might against him. But he keeps failing and coming up short.

If he fails this time again Buhari should sack him from the Cabinet.
Lai Muhammed used ordinary O to Ge to defeat Saraki,

Amaechi should go back and learn from Wike, if he fails again.
What federal might can he use again?

He has done his bid but inec has suspended everything.

Is the inec not supposed to be part of the federal might?

In 2015 all of these happened but inec did not suspend anything because Patience Jonathan was solidly behind Wike.

If Buhari wanted to get involved no bloody inec would suspend rivers elections.
Buhari however doesn't care about such things.

3 Likes

Re: If Wike Defeats Amaechi Again, Then Amaechi Should Just Go And Submit To Him by Donjazzy12(m): 7:37am On Mar 12, 2019
tesppidd:

Is the inec not part of the federal might?

In 2015 all of these happened but inec did not suspend anything because Patience Jonathan was solidly behind Wike.

I am just tired of the whole thing.
Re: If Wike Defeats Amaechi Again, Then Amaechi Should Just Go And Submit To Him by tesppidd: 7:39am On Mar 12, 2019
Donjazzy12:

It is so frustrating, how can an evil man like Wike keep Rivers people in this type of bondage?

I am just tires of all the news and yet nothings seems to be happening.

Amaechi has no other option but to remove that brute from Rivers State
Bet me and see,
inec will eventually cancel the election or cancel those places where AAC won.

That is because the presidency would not pull its weight behind Amaechi.

For me Amaechi has done his best. He has tried.

Buhari doesn't care about politics like Obj and Gej.
Re: If Wike Defeats Amaechi Again, Then Amaechi Should Just Go And Submit To Him by tesppidd: 7:43am On Mar 12, 2019
Wike this and Wike that.

By 2023 Wike will finish his tenure.

Then we shall all realise that he isn't special.

It's just the South South and South East PDP sentiments carrying him.
Re: If Wike Defeats Amaechi Again, Then Amaechi Should Just Go And Submit To Him by KenOne: 8:30am On Mar 12, 2019
tesppidd:

Is the inec not supposed to be part of the federal might?

You just said it all. Rivers APC is frustrated by Buhari and APC national for not giving Amaechi the needed support.

Amaechi is funding the removal of Wike alone and lacks the necessary support from Buhari.

Just like what Wike enjoyed from Goodluck Jonathan and Patient Jonathan in terms of federal might billions.

Goodluck Jonathan made sure the INEC commissioner in Rivers in 2015 was removed and brought her relation from Bayelsa Gesila Khan as new INEC commissioner, AIG Joseph Ogunsakin was deployed to Rivers from zone6 Calabar to cover Rivers election Goodluck Jonathan noticed that he was not going to do Wike and PDP bid he was ask to go back to Calabar 5hrs to election.

Amaechi has raised concern about the INEC commissioner in Rivers Obo Effanga with evidences that he's Wike's man and PDP member with newspaper article he did in Punch newspaper October 2015.

The president never thought of removal him, during Port Harcourt constitutency 2 by-election last year August APC was leading the same INEC commissioner Obo Effanga suspended the process till date.

Again APC supported candidate and party AAC was leading the same INEC commissioner Obo Effanga suspended the process again.

This can never happen under Goodluck Jonathan and Patient Jonathan they'll declare that result in favour of Wike and PDP we all saw it in 2015.

APC members are getting frustrated in South-South the leaders are doing well to wrestle power from PDP but Buhari seeming not interested in what happens here is killing their morals.

We would have wished the governorship election came first because we knew if Buhari wins he doesn't care what happens to governorship election since he has won he's.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Celebration In Elrufai New Deputy Home Town ,(pics) / Court Of Appeal Tribunal Nullified APC Governor Elect / UNILAG Students Fighting Over Tap Water In Their Hostel(video,pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.