Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex (27347 Views)

Nigerian Woman Tries To Shoot Police In Italy After Being Caught With Drugs. / Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos / 31-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In Italy After Attempted Rape Of A Woman (vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
so many people are mad o
Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by theoldpretender(m): 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
goodnessme1:
the old pretender still pretending,when will you be proud of you tribe.

What names did i call you?

You know what you did...so no use pretending you don't know.

Good afternoon. I have said enough to thee. Grow up.
Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by maasoap(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
noisy45:
afonja doing it back to back

I'm a Yoruba man but your image really cracked me up. Stop using it, it has counter effect. Thank you.
Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by dreality: 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
goodnessme1:
Afonjas are very wicked things.
These flati.nos, the one wey you suffer for the late sixties never do you? Why must you turn everything into tribalism?
Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by dreality: 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
goodnessme1:
These flati.nos, the one wey you suffer for the late sixties never do you? Why must you turn everything into tribalism?
Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by crisycent: 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
ThatIgboBoy:
Edomites

na WA for una oo

Shhhhhh he’s esan
Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by adeomoade204(m): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
Amberon11:
And someone will open their smelling mouth to say there are "no good Nigerian women in diaspora" as if the men are good. Every single day we see how you diaspora men bring shame on Nigeria. If it's not killing, it's raping, pushing drugs or yahoo yahoo. Shameless people. How many times do we hear of such atrocities being done by Nigerian women in diaspora?

Don't mind them joor
Apart from the ashawo of a thing

1 Like

Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by budzwizer(m): 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
dainformant:
According to Il Giornale, Marino said that the Nigerian drug dealer stabbed the Italian teen immediately after having sex with her.

Why did he kill her immediately after having sex with her? He should have been in a most relaxed state.
Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by tooth4tooth: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
goodnessme1:
That's Edo name na! Even at that. ...Is there any tribe in Nigeria that doesn't harbour criminals
Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by elvisco10(m): 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
these people...na dem spoil abroad ooo.d girls and dere boys..dis 1 na small tin.na who dem see

1 Like

Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by noisy45(m): 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Freedem:

This is why they want to kick you out of Lagos. Keep making enemies. Even we the civilised non tribal ones will join the tribal ones to finish you off.
Lunatics

I'm an ijaw man from Niger Delta an I will always pick side with an igbo brother. Yoloba cowards

1 Like

Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by noisy45(m): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
goodnessme1:
but they will always be the 1st to accuse people to be wicked and hateful.

Afonjas are the problem of the world.

They are the problem of Nigeria they can't stand northern Nigeria in politics alone that is why they can sell there conscience and birthright. They won't even smell the presidency in 2023 because once APC gives them the ticket, PDP will give there's to the north and they in the north will massively vote for there person

1 Like

Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by Bar1941(m): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
goodnessme1:

A condom would have prevented a disaster like you, seems you are new in NCAN biz? Oshegale can never be a southwest name and for your info we are the one trying to rebuild the image of the country that your ancestors had tattarred over here.

1 Like

Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by noisy45(m): 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
maasoap:

I'm a Yoruba man but your image really cracked me up. Stop using it, it has counter effect. Thank you.
[color=#006600][/color]

I'm an ijaw man stop depiciting my igbo brothers as pigs too. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
noisy45:
[color=#006600][/color]

I'm an ijaw man from Niger Delta an I will always pick side with an igbo brother. Yoloba cowards

Who gives a shit about whether you come from Congo.

Na ba force to die on Yoruba neck?

1 Like

Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by Amberon11: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Mumu
Bonapart:
and you actually believe that was how to story went? Little sense of yours
Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by musazulyadain: 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
are u sure
Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by noisy45(m): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Freedem:

Who gives a shit about whether you come from Congo.

Na ba force to die on Yoruba neck?

Ewedu man mind yourself

Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by goldedprince: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
Fraud and drugs no do them. Now them Don turn serial killers

1 Like

Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by Arijude(m): 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
Freedem:

This is why they want to kick you out of Lagos. Keep making enemies. Even we the civilised non tribal ones will join the tribal ones to finish you off.
Lunatics
you are a fool. Do your worst !
Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by Goddalu: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
Freedem:

Lunatics
shut up ode, the only time you can do that is when Biafra is being declared so if the igbos you are seeing in Lagos is paining you too much then tell your Daddy Buhari to declare Biafra then we will leave willingly, without that you can't kick igbos out of Lagos or do you want to try then try and see if second war won't happen in Nigeria and trust me just one chemical on air everybody will die and there will not be Nigeria and your so called Lagos. idiot. Afonja
Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
Arijude:
you are a fool. Do your worst !

If you people were civilised you would know it's important to respect your host, it's that simple, but animals will always show their innate trait.

Nobody get energy to be fighting some useless ingrates, just pack your bags and go, it's that easy.
Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
Goddalu:
shut up ode, the only time you can do that is when Biafra is being declared so if the igbos you are seeing in Lagos is paining you too much then tell your Daddy Buhari to declare Biafra then we will leave willingly, without that you can't kick igbos out of Lagos or do you want to try then try and see if second war won't happen in Nigeria and trust me just one chemical on air everybody will die and there will not be Nigeria and your so called Lagos. idiot. Afonja

The average Biafran talks like a child, thinks like a chimp.

No be by force, nobody get your time. Just carry your problematic parasitic selves away from our vicinity.
Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
noisy45:
[color=#006600][/color]

Ewedu man mind yourself

See what I mean, low IQ okirika people.

Imagine forcing yourselves on an alien distinct culture.

Even if we assimilated you, you would still act like hairy gorilla's.

1 Like

Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by saucemanny(m): 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
Groovenaija360:
sad

IS THIS Oseghale NOT A LAGOS NAME?? cheesy

foolss....he is from rivers
Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by Arijude(m): 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
Freedem:

If you people were civilised you would know it's important to respect your host, it's that simple, but animals will always show their innate trait.

Nobody get energy to be fighting some useless ingrates, just pack your bags and go, it's that easy.
have you forgotten..... one naijiriaaaaaaa !!
obo aya e !
Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
Arijude:
have you forgotten..... one naijiriaaaaaaa !!
obo aya e !

You don't get it, no one wants to be a tribal bigot, but when some animals keep provoking you ,it's only a matter of time.

Don't be surprised if you start seeing educated Yorubas in high places becoming extremely bigotted because of the reckless nature of the ingrates.

All the parasitic ingrates really need to do is to be respectful and focus on their business, but no, they want to keep insulting their host and think things will remain cool.
Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by noisy45(m): 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
Freedem:

See what I mean, low IQ okirika people.

Imagine forcing yourselves on an alien distinct culture.

Even if we assimilated you, you would still act like hairy gorilla's.

Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
[quote author=noisy45 post=76592478][/quote]

Gorillas from the east must go. I'm yet to see a country that has no issues with these baboons.

South Africans
Black Americans
Chinese
Malaysian
India

Everyone hates you, ask yourselves why?

It's simply because you're uncivilised and at the very heart of your culture is to take and not give.

Finally that stupid picture is old , find a new one. Bunch of slow spokes.
Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by daddyfreeman1(m): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
Amberon11:
And someone will open their smelling mouth to say there are "no good Nigerian women in diaspora" as if the men are good. Every single day we see how you diaspora men bring shame on Nigeria. If it's not killing, it's raping, pushing drugs or yahoo yahoo. Shameless people. How many times do we hear of such atrocities being done by Nigerian women in diaspora?
so you want to tell me now that The poo they eat from Arab men in Dubai to make money isn't bad thing abi?? Nigeria girls that go to Dubai to eat Arab shit and urine, you want to tell me now that you've not heard about it abi? Say the truth let the truth she you free sister abi na brother
Re: How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex by Creativebae(f): 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
Groovenaija360:
sad

IS THIS Oseghale NOT A LAGOS NAME?? cheesy
No.its an edo name..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update: Six Realeased Out Of The Ten Boys Arrested Watching A Match, Collects 5k / Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death / Car Wash Attendant Steals Customer's SUV To Punish His Employer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.