Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off (27624 Views)

Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by 24hourNigeriane(f): 8:16am On Apr 10, 2019
Sokoto State governor, Aminu, Waziri Tambuwal, has sympathised with Abubakar Nakasari, a 200-level English Student of Usmanu Danfodio University Sokoto, whose two hands were chopped off and his motorcycle carted away by some unidentified hoodlums.

Habibu was accosted around 2am on Sunday around Manna area of Sokoto South local government where his two hands were cut off before his attackers fled with his motorcycle.

The governor who is away to Abuja on official assignment, was represented by the Deputy Governor, Hon. Manir Muhammad Dan’iya, vowed to apprehend and prosecute all those responsible in the act.

Photos: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were chopped off by motorcycle thieves

Speaking at the Orthopedic Hospital Wamakko, where Habibu was admitted, Dan'iya, said:

“The governor mandated me to come and visit you and your family to assure you that all hands are on deck to arrest and prosecute the perpetrators according to the law.

“This barbaric behaviour is unbecoming among the youth and our government will not condone such act, as this will be the last to be seen in the state God’s willing,” Dan’iya added.

Photos: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were chopped off by motorcycle thieves

The deputy governor further disclosed that the governor had directed that the state government will settlement all the medical bills of the victim.

The deputy governor was accompanied on the visit by the Secretary to the State Government, Prof. Bashir Garba; Commissioner for Health, Dr. Ali Inname and former Commissioner of Health, Dr. Shehu, Balarabe Kakale among others

https://theplaypause.com/photos-governor-tambuwal-sympathises-with-student-whose-two-hands-were-chopped-off-by/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by Auxtin85(m): 8:18am On Apr 10, 2019
Northerners and wickedness Na wah, there is no crime any other Nigerians can commit better than aboki

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by alexmaye(m): 8:25am On Apr 10, 2019
Choi So Sad

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by Lanry1(m): 8:32am On Apr 10, 2019
He should do the needful

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by delzbaba(m): 8:33am On Apr 10, 2019
this is wickedness of the highest order, maybe he was dragging the bike with them.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by Abfinest007(m): 8:51am On Apr 10, 2019
this is very buharilistic .it means this is devilish

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by Nukilia: 8:57am On Apr 10, 2019
The next level Nigerians desired so much is materializing in their lifetime.

Zombies do not believe there is insecurity in the country.

#WeAreInThisTogether

angry

8 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by Dammysmart: 11:49am On Apr 10, 2019

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by SarkinYarki: 11:49am On Apr 10, 2019
I sympathize with him too if he didn't vote the useless dullard in the last election despite overwhelming evidence Buhari is a failure ..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by omega2128(m): 11:49am On Apr 10, 2019
this is absolute wickedness
some will say armed robbers don't deserve jungle justice.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by Ojetayo17(m): 11:51am On Apr 10, 2019
Ki olohun se anu wa.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by IamCeazer(m): 11:52am On Apr 10, 2019
loosing ur 2 hands is not an easy tin ooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by looseweight: 11:52am On Apr 10, 2019
Eyaa
Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by Starpro87(m): 11:52am On Apr 10, 2019
This people get mind, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by crazyABO(m): 11:52am On Apr 10, 2019
Dont just sympathize angry help him by all means necessary undecided
Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by AlphaPaul: 11:52am On Apr 10, 2019
This is pure wickedness. Tomorrow some children will be complaining that there never fit make an upon all the struggle. Whereas they’re just reaping the fruit of what their father did to someone else’s child

3 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 10, 2019
Chai. Ruined the boy's life. They should not relent until they find the perpetrators -who should be given the death sentence for this horrible crime.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by Guyman02: 11:53am On Apr 10, 2019
The difference between criminals in the South and in the North is that Criminals in the South focus on the money while criminals in the north will rob you and apply Sharia law on you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by Kendumazy(m): 11:53am On Apr 10, 2019
Mheen! Really feel for him.

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 10, 2019
This is wickedness
Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by Kbantin: 11:55am On Apr 10, 2019
His hands are caught with a yahoo guy in ekiti state along ijero ekiti.. But the guy has burnt the hand oo... The guy was caught yesterday.. So sorry aboki
Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by OVikkytan49: 11:56am On Apr 10, 2019
They made him useless, how will he be able to work and survive? it would have been better if they had killed him.
Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by Realestatepro(m): 11:58am On Apr 10, 2019
This is annoying and disheartening
Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by positivelord: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2019
This really sad...pple with two complete hands are finding it difficult to cope with Next Level. ..I sincerely hope he was not part of 4+4 Crew,though

2 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by FreemanUYB(m): 11:58am On Apr 10, 2019
BUHARI IS BEHIND THIS RUTHLESS ATTACK

BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI

THUNDER FIRE YOU AND KEEP FIRING YOU ... NOW AND ALWAYS !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by Orpe7(m): 11:59am On Apr 10, 2019
Dammysmart:
Hello all, I have read much about frustration and
people doing the unthinkable and here am I in
almost the same situation. I am jobless and really
need a job to keep me busy, up and doing. I am a
graduate of history and international studies,
finished with a 2.1 and really bright. I am highly
proficient in the use of all Microsoft office tools. I
believe someone here would be of help to me, pls
help a brother, son and an economically depressed
soul. I am highly productive and can deliver
qualitatively. I have sent out cvs but I just am not
getting any invite. Someone please help with a job!
I am based in Lagos but can relocate for job
purpose.
HR and well meaning Nigerians please assist
Good morning, I'm still posting as I still believe in
someone here helping, pleaaaase affect a life today.

Start ur own business
Dont wait for someone to help, help yourself

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 10, 2019
grin
Lanry1:
Northerners and iberiberism are 5&5
grin[center][/center]
Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by Eightyz: 11:59am On Apr 10, 2019
-

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos / Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast / 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.