Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Army Rescues Kidnap Victims, Shares Pictures Of Ballot Box Snatchers, Impostors. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Rescues Kidnap Victims, Shares Pictures Of Ballot Box Snatchers, Impostors. (25753 Views)

EFCC Declares 4 Nigerians Wanted, Shares Pictures Of Suspects / Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) / Army Rescues 7 People Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Rescues Kidnap Victims, Shares Pictures Of Ballot Box Snatchers, Impostors. by Olamsoh: 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
My elder sister wants me to have 3some with she and her husband and she promised to pay me.

My sister came to me 3 days ago, sat me down and started asking if I had a boyfriend and I told her yes but we have not done anything since I just turned 19, so we smiled and she told me that she will teach me how to hold any man down in bed and we laughed over it . Then in the night she came to me and told me that we will be sleeping with her husband together, I just laughed about it and she took me to their room, her husband was naked so I ran out and she dragged me back and told me to go and touch it. My own blood elder sister told me to go and touch her husband’s manhood.

I refused and she started petting me and telling me to do it so I started crying and she asked me to go.
She still care to me the next day to tell me to be watching adult movie, she dropped 3 blue film for me and left me room, as a young girl I was tempted and I watched one before I slept off. She came again and started begging me, telling me that her husband is threatening to throw her out if she does not do a 3some and she does not want him to cheat that is why she wants to satisfy him, she will be more comfortable and safe if it is me.she cried and cried and I could not watch her cry so I agreed. NLers I am so scared, we are suppose to meet tonight when her husband gets back from work. Will this have any consequence , I am so scared yet feel safe because it is my sister and her husband has been so nice to me and paying my school fees .

Should I share this with my mum tho she asked me never to mention it to anybody but my heart is heavy and it is too much for me to carry. What will I be doing during the 3some, I have never done such before and I am still a virgin no sex yet . Post for me before he get back so I will know my stand .
Re: Army Rescues Kidnap Victims, Shares Pictures Of Ballot Box Snatchers, Impostors. by Dino98: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
StRichard:
That doesn't stop the fact the same army snatched ballot boxes in Rivers State.

All this one is to try and save their image.

Them they find friend.

Only mumu people will believe all this drama.

Yesterday on AIT the Army Spokesman when questioned with glaring evidence, indirectly said "its ur(the AIT correspondents) word against mine"....because he could not defend their actions.

Imagine a whole Nigerian Army turned into political thugs for a cabinet member.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Rescues Kidnap Victims, Shares Pictures Of Ballot Box Snatchers, Impostors. by StRichard(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
Dino98:

All this one is to try and save their image.

Them they find friend.

Only mumu people will believe all this drama.

Yesterday on AIT the Army Spokesman when questioned with glaring evidence, indirectly said "its ur(the AIT correspondents) word against mine"....because he could not defend their actions.

Imagine a whole Nigerian Army turned into political thugs for a cabinet member.
they allowed Apc to use them as political thugs.

2 Likes

Re: Army Rescues Kidnap Victims, Shares Pictures Of Ballot Box Snatchers, Impostors. by Platony(m): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
Propaganda, Propaganda, Propaganda!!!!!!

ALL I SEE ARE DISTRACTIONS from the mayhem the same army caused in Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom States etc.

NIGERIAN ARMY FORCE

We are no fools OK.

Next please. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Army Rescues Kidnap Victims, Shares Pictures Of Ballot Box Snatchers, Impostors. by Gandollar(f): 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
AmazingELixir:
undecided undecided undecided

Ineffectusl damage control
Thanks bro! I didn't read beyond the first two lines of the rubbish.
Re: Army Rescues Kidnap Victims, Shares Pictures Of Ballot Box Snatchers, Impostors. by chukwuibuipob: 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
grin grin smiley wink cheesy grin grin wink grin grin wink cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin Pythons nor go kill person with laughter. See how the fl@theads pigs balance the box on their fl@theads same way they carry lacasa plus gala dey run afta commuters bus like a cheetah. Pigs
Re: Army Rescues Kidnap Victims, Shares Pictures Of Ballot Box Snatchers, Impostors. by Generalnomercy: 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
And the TERRORIST Nigerian army refused to confess how they were killing innocent voters in rivers state, raping women at polling units, kidnapping voters, stealing ballot boxes at gun point and even vowed to killed his Excellency governor Wike.

May the children of all those soldiers and police men who participated in the killings of rivers people, raped their wives, kidnapped their children and burnt their houses never know peace in thier lives.

Shameless terrorist organization called Nigerian Army. useless cowards......

3 Likes

Re: Army Rescues Kidnap Victims, Shares Pictures Of Ballot Box Snatchers, Impostors. by Gandollar(f): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
Olamsoh:
My elder sister wants me to have 3some with she and her husband and she promised to pay me.

My sister came to me 3 days ago, sat me down and started asking if I had a boyfriend and I told her yes but we have not done anything since I just turned 19, so we smiled and she told me that she will teach me how to hold any man down in bed and we laughed over it . Then in the night she came to me and told me that we will be sleeping with her husband together, I just laughed about it and she took me to their room, her husband was naked so I ran out and she dragged me back and told me to go and touch it. My own blood elder sister told me to go and touch her husband’s manhood.

I refused and she started petting me and telling me to do it so I started crying and she asked me to go.
She still care to me the next day to tell me to be watching adult movie, she dropped 3 blue film for me and left me room, as a young girl I was tempted and I watched one before I slept off. She came again and started begging me, telling me that her husband is threatening to throw her out if she does not do a 3some and she does not want him to cheat that is why she wants to satisfy him, she will be more comfortable and safe if it is me.she cried and cried and I could not watch her cry so I agreed. NLers I am so scared, we are suppose to meet tonight when her husband gets back from work. Will this have any consequence , I am so scared yet feel safe because it is my sister and her husband has been so nice to me and paying my school fees .

Should I share this with my mum tho she asked me never to mention it to anybody but my heart is heavy and it is too much for me to carry. What will I be doing during the 3some, I have never done such before and I am still a virgin no sex yet . Post for me before he get back so I will know my stand .
Go ahead and do it. Who knows, your punna may be sweeter and you can then ask him to chase your sister out of the house while you take full charge. Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Army Rescues Kidnap Victims, Shares Pictures Of Ballot Box Snatchers, Impostors. by chukwuibuipob: 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
Olamsoh:

undecided.Arabian night story. Tell dis to ur next door neighbor. We dnt buy lie here

2 Likes

Re: Army Rescues Kidnap Victims, Shares Pictures Of Ballot Box Snatchers, Impostors. by osuofia2(m): 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
EastGold:

You can say whatever you want to say. We have delivered.

And if you make too much of noise, I will bring OP-python dance to your village
delivered? tell me if ballot box snatching is now the duty of the army. The Nig navy and Air force are very disciplined unlike the army. very soon street go de slap nna

2 Likes

Re: Army Rescues Kidnap Victims, Shares Pictures Of Ballot Box Snatchers, Impostors. by Chyxki: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
The guy in the fourth picture looks like an innocent victim sha... cry
Re: Army Rescues Kidnap Victims, Shares Pictures Of Ballot Box Snatchers, Impostors. by bizzibodi(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
Upon d shoot at sight order.

1 Like

Re: Army Rescues Kidnap Victims, Shares Pictures Of Ballot Box Snatchers, Impostors. by asawanathegreat(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
The army is trying
Re: Army Rescues Kidnap Victims, Shares Pictures Of Ballot Box Snatchers, Impostors. by Ken4Christ: 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
StRichard:

It was done in broad day light. They just did this arrest to save face.

1 Like

Re: Army Rescues Kidnap Victims, Shares Pictures Of Ballot Box Snatchers, Impostors. by Mizwisdom(f): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
post=76588152:
Good job by the Nigerian Army.

See as these ones carry the ballot boxes for head like puff-puff and gala!
Unrepentant Animals!!

APC & army needs to rot in hell sad

1 Like

Re: Army Rescues Kidnap Victims, Shares Pictures Of Ballot Box Snatchers, Impostors. by Xisnin(m): 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
Political thugs parading as soldiers.
Shame on you all.
Re: Army Rescues Kidnap Victims, Shares Pictures Of Ballot Box Snatchers, Impostors. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
osuofia2:

delivered? tell me if ballot box snatching is now the duty of the army. The Nig navy and Air force are very disciplined unlike the army. very soon street go de slap nna

timibare:
go en fight ur mates in the North East lazy (round 5) dicks

You are abusing a constituted authority, you will be dealt with accordingly
Re: Army Rescues Kidnap Victims, Shares Pictures Of Ballot Box Snatchers, Impostors. by siaco(m): 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
post=76588152:
Good job by the Nigerian Army.

See as these ones carry the ballot boxes for head like puff-puff and gala!
Unrepentant Animals!!

I thought the order was to shoot ballots box snatchers, how come these ones are still alive and very neat? oh! may be they caught them, snap pictures and shoot them without knowing their names and political parties they worked for.
Oh! my Oh! my I weep for my country. Our military has been reduced to ordinary ballot box guards.
Re: Army Rescues Kidnap Victims, Shares Pictures Of Ballot Box Snatchers, Impostors. by osuofia2(m): 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
EastGold:

You are abusing a constituted authority, you will be dealt with accordingly
sifia pain.. go to maiduguri where your service is needed most
Re: Army Rescues Kidnap Victims, Shares Pictures Of Ballot Box Snatchers, Impostors. by maxzzo1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
All this one na story wetin we see with our own eye even EU confirmed it....Army were also involved so many evidence that should talk to men and acknowledge der involvement...
Re: Army Rescues Kidnap Victims, Shares Pictures Of Ballot Box Snatchers, Impostors. by Ruggedpen: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
StRichard:
this is not the kind of gun we are seeing, you can't deceive us, people will carry gun to walk about in militaries state.
Re: Army Rescues Kidnap Victims, Shares Pictures Of Ballot Box Snatchers, Impostors. by maasoap(m): 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
osuofia2:
The Nigeria Army has become so useless under the daura cow, imagine what our army has been reduced to when Boko haram is ravaging north east

So, they should have allowed miscreants like you to continue snatching and disrupting elections. That's good
Re: Army Rescues Kidnap Victims, Shares Pictures Of Ballot Box Snatchers, Impostors. by maasoap(m): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
StRichard:

Fake soldiers who were given uniforms by criminal Wike

(1) (2) (Reply)

ESN Members Gangrape Students At Mbosi In Anambra State - Twitter User / Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) / Robber Kills Okada Man In Bida, Steals His Motorcycle (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.