Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

STELLA'S DILEMMA (complete Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STELLA'S DILEMMA (complete Story) (554 Views)

House Of Scandals (the Complete Story) / The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) / The Story Of Stella 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STELLA'S DILEMMA (complete Story) by olagold8888(m): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2019
STELLA'S DILEMMA

Written by Olatunji *Abisinuola Stella*

Stella was on the fence.She had been indecisive and frustrated since the tender age of ten. Now,she is twenty years of age.

She had lost her parent at a tender age of nine. None of her parent's family took it upon themselves to Cater to her excluding her maternal grandmother. Why? During their lifetime,they were so stingy to everyone including their family members. Stella had lived with her maternal grandmother till she died. After her death,Stella began to live on the streets.

She had and is still begging for alms to afford her three square meals daily. She picks up tattered clothes from the street to use as duvet and clothes. She was holed up under bridges for so many years and still counting. She was raped numerous times by street boys of her age, the older boys were not left out in this act. They devoured the younger girls body and forcefully have their carnal knowledge.

Yesterday, a friend was on her way to Lagos . She met Stella at a car park begging for alms. She said " Abisinuola,you need to see the way I jumped out out of the bus when I saw her. One thing got me attracted to her. You care to know? She had one of her ears cut off. " I am in great tears as I write this story.

She took her to a nearby carteen. After they eat,she asked her so many things about her life and she took time to explain all to her. She asked her about her lost ear. "It is a long story ma. Some ritualists came over to the bridge and removed some parts of our bodies" said Stella. "Some parts of your bodies? " my friend asked her .

"Ma, alot of people sleep under bridges,uncompleted buildings and the likes. I am not the only one that is homeless" Stella said. As she told my friend that story,she cried uncontrollably but Stella consoled her. Who Is to console each other?

After eating, they left the carteen. Outside the carteen, my friend gave Stella some new notes. She cried,hugged my friend,blessed and waved at her before leaving. She wanted to help Stella ,she wanted to clothed her,she wanted to give her shelter but she was financially handicapped.

As I write, I write with a heavy heart because million of people are out there without homes,clothes,food,clean water and other basic amenities of life. Millions are homeless. I find solace in God and a poem written by Sola Owonibi "Homeless not hopeless"

Dear lord ! Please, send divine help to as many people as possible . Dear lord ! teach the rich and average people to help the poor and the less privileged ones. Amen.

Dear readers, reach out to as many people as possible. A lot of people are dying, a lot of people are helpless. Help others with the little foods,clothes and shelters that you have. A lot of people are dying.

*Feed a person,save a life
Clothe a body, beautify a life
Shelter a soul ,reach a life
Adopt a vulnerable child,save the future of your country* .

Written by Olatunji *Abisinuola Stella*

*Inspired by the kids with AUTISM and Disabilities.*

(1) (Reply)

The Unwinnable War By Joe King / Folktales My Grandpa Told Me / Wattpad Stories By Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.