₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,164,078 members, 4,715,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 January 2019 at 07:46 AM

The Story Of Stella 18+ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Story Of Stella 18+ (13725 Views)

Prisoner Of Love: The Story / Top 5 Books By Wole Soyinka: The Tale, The Story And A Must Read / Is MMM Really Back (the Story Of A Participant) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of Stella 18+ by VincenzoZhuxu(m): 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
This is just a fiction,not pointing to anybody or do with anything that happen before******follow up you will like it
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by Tobennz(m): 10:10am On Nov 07, 2018
Op no tym ooo,
Am here already with my garri nd bread i want to soak.
I dey front sit asi first everybdy dey here
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by rickdaking: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2018
front seat � booked oo op start Wetin u Don start ��
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by VincenzoZhuxu(m): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
Tobennz:
Op no tym ooo,
Am here already with my garri nd bread i want to soak.
I dey front sit asi first everybdy dey here
welcome bro update is following soon you can stop at the secret of the creed till when i finish writing
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by VincenzoZhuxu(m): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
rickdaking:
front seat � booked oo
op start Wetin u Don start ��
you are highly welcome please just keep alittle popcorn for me
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by VincenzoZhuxu(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
Chapter 1
My name is Stella 16yrs old lightskined i have a good stature and a very curvy body and,well with normal seize but other girls really envy me.

My dad work in textile company why my mum is a very well known business woman,but both have a very slim time for me there daughter we live in our own house in banana island.A duplex i'm there only daughter and have just finish my secondary school so and just waiting till when i will be 17 that is my mum law that i'm too young to go university.
In all my secondary days at Erudite group of school there is this boy that i really fall for his name is Evans but he is a good womanizer,that out of 15 girls in my class he have already dated 10 well i don't know how many he have outside school and other class.

I'm sitting under a mango tree one day think about Evans i think i'm not beautiful enough for him to look at me then i heard this step of someone coming to the mango tree i think when i look back i'm surprise with who i see....TBC...update follows

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by VincenzoZhuxu(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
I look behind to see this guy one of my classmate but from commercial while i'm in science,he was moving to no direction i know that with tears fill eyes that really got me because i hate to see people cry.I want to call him but i did'nt know his name i run after him and tap him before he look back i do really pity him
Him-Don't give me that look i did'nt ask for you pity and why do you tap me(i notice the frustration in his voice so i play cool)
Me-i call you just to know why are you crying
Him-and why do you want to know
Me-maybe i can help boy
He is about to talk when someone hug me from behind i look back with furious gaze to see the crush of my life,smiling sheeply at me seriously my joy know no bound because i have been waiting for this day to come and it do really come i smile back.

Then i heard the step of somone leaving i forget about my crush really i look back at the boy
Me-hey wait i really wish to help
Evans-help in what don't tell me Stella that you stop so low to go for this rag are you...
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by VincenzoZhuxu(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
.Me-Evans seriously he is not what
Evans-whar huh you really surprise me Stella this rag is whole you are following
The Guy-well seriously guy the rag have a name and the name is Fred(i see the anger in his eyes i made to leave i stop him again without even counting the amount of money in my pocket i give it to him he refuse)
Me-please Fred just for God sake i did'nt really know what you need but please i beg you in God's name collect please

He collect it then murmur a thank you and he leave after now time to face my crush
Me-seriously Evans he is not who you think he is i swear it
Evans-(loud)i don't believe if you want me to come to my house 6 this evening and if you don't come you know what will happen
After that he leave i smile inward seriously am falling for him,the school end that day i think even time is very slow i'm nervous and eager to visit him,i went home after school quickly have my food and take my bath by then it is 5:30 i wear a gown that stop above my knee with a gucci sander

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by VincenzoZhuxu(m): 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
....I inform the maid that i want to visit a friend my parent have travel and won't arrive anytime soon,i stop a cab and give him the direction of the place i sit nervously think about what will really happen when his parent see me.I was really lost in thought that it is the driver that tap me that we are there i paid him off look at his house really his parent are really rich i press the doorbell.

The gate man arrive later
Gm-madam who you dey look for
Me-na ur small oga hope in dey home
Gm-sure madam seriously you are beautiful ohh
i give him 500# and enter he thank me but i wave it off i know on the door and he open up smile,i'm lost in thought he is not wearing any shirt he get the abs six pack everything seriously this guy is what girl wish to have
Evans-are you going to stand there and stare at me like you want to rip me off
Me-ohh sorry can in enter(but see that the question is a stupid one because he have already open the door wide i enter their parlour which is also spacious i really like
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by VincenzoZhuxu(m): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
Continuation

Evans-(huhuhh) what do want to have fruit juice or wine
Me-Don't worry dear i'm ok
Evans-if you say so..Ok let move up to my room
Me-why your room this place is ok nan
Evans-don't behave like novice huh*******
He began to walk towards the stair i follow him till we reach a door i think it is his room,he enter i follow him drop my purse on the chair as seat on the chair
Evans-(chuckle)don't tell me you haven't really do this before
Me-Honestyly i haven't do this before and i'm still a virgin
Evans-(eyes open in amazement then smile)then you will really like it huh*******

Moving toward me i begin to tremble he began to kiss it really feel awkward but nothing i can do*****to cut the story short he took my virginity that day it's really painful,i leave his house can't walk straight i find my way to my house and enter my room and ask the maid to help me get painkiller in short time she arrive with it.
I use it then i try to call Evans thecall go through but it is cut i try again what he say
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by VincenzoZhuxu(m): 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
Chapter 2

***I try calling him again this time he picked up but shout at me**woman what is your problem when you try my number 1 and 2 time and i did'nt up you should have no that i'm busy you fool**he hissed then cut the call.To be surprise is an understatement i felt like i'm only been used by him.
Since then i don't even give any male attention again,after written my waec i sat for my jamb well i really do pass well *why won't i when i have everything i need**i'm now in 100lvl in Baze university in abuja i always like the place*

The story begin on day that day we have a break in school so i travel down to Lagos to spend sometimes with my parent,i'm at home that particular day it is only five days to christmas**when my parent said we would be going for a party host by one of father business partner.

As we are already dress about to move,when i feel weak and when i felt like that something bad always happen i told my mum**mum is it necessary for us to go i feel strange about it
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by VincenzoZhuxu(m): 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
**But all my wolds felt on deaf hear we are about to enter the car when i forget that i did'nt pick my phone from the table in my room,i ran upstair to take it to only met nobody when i return they have already left for the party
I am really angry that i did'nt even bother to go anymore i enter back into my room change to a casual cloth,and watch tv programme i did'nt know when i slept off around 8:00 i think
I storm out of my room that morning to give my parent a piece of my mind,but when i get down to the sitting it was empty it is unusual because my dad always watch early morning news in the sittingroom
I ran back up to go to their room i knock but there is no reply so i open the door,but nobody is there i'm scared where would they have go to in this early morning.I call the maid to ask about there whereabout but nobody know where they have go to.
I try there number but it is switch off i become alert instantly i'm still thinking of calling police or not when a call come up what i heard scared me
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by VincenzoZhuxu(m): 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
what do you think happen to stella's parent
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by VincenzoZhuxu(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Chapter 3

I pick up the call immediately to hear my mum crying voice
Me-mum what happen why are you crying
Mum-i...it i''is your dad we are about to come back home from the party when he suddenly collapse,we are in Bederun hospital where he as been giving treatment
me-i will be there immediately mum let me get ready now**i cut the call hurriedly pick the car key and drive the camry spot out straight to the hospital
I get there turn off the car and ran into the building to see my crying mum in the reception,i walk to her side and console her why you later explain everything to me that even if dad did'nt loose his life and treated it will leave us with no property again.
The doctor come out of his ward we rush to him
Me-doctor how is he now is he ok
Dr-Mrs i will like to see you in my office**after saying that he walk away while my mum follow him,i have heard about many situation that if doctor say that it did'nt mean anygood at all i only sat there later my mum come out red eyes
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by skubido(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
Following
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by VincenzoZhuxu(m): 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
skubido:
Following
sight you bro
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by Princeabdul14(m): 2:32am On Nov 22, 2018
following bumper to bumper
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by VincenzoZhuxu(m): 8:13am On Nov 22, 2018
Princeabdul14:
following bumper to bumper
sight you too bro you are welcome
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by VincenzoZhuxu(m): 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
the next update is dedicated to Skubido and Princeabdul14
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by skubido(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
VincenzoZhuxu:
the next update is dedicated to Skubido and Princeabdul14

Tanks for the Dedication.. Jah bless ya hand work

Waiting for update
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by VincenzoZhuxu(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
Continuation

I run to meet my mum
Me-mum what did the doctor say
Mrs Julius-the doctor said your dad will only make it only if he is transfer to india to have a better treatment there and he only have few more time said if we have late to transfer him there that we may loose him
Me-mum how much do we need to get him there
*My mum burst into tears now*
Mrs Julius-25m stella even if we sell everything we have it won't still be enough
Me-let just give it a try mum you know we don't have enough time to waste***We rush out of the hospital while i drive my mum sit in the back crying silently
Me-please stop crying mum i know there will be a way out,and i'm thinking maybe we take a loan from the bank so when dad is alright we will be able to pay back
Mrs Julius-that is a good suggestion my child lets go to the bank now***we come out of the bank we are able to get on 15m from then,
Me-So mum where are we going to find the rest
Mrs Julius-i think we should sell the cars
Me-ok mum .Lets go***
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by VincenzoZhuxu(m): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
***We are able to get the money all after selling the car in a very low rate,we transfer dad to indian why my mum follow then.I stay in the house school have resume but i can't go because i need to take care of my mum shop*I'm in the shop one day when Evans show up,some part of me is angry and other part is happy to see my crush.
Evans-Wow Stella is this really you
Me-in body and soul so tell me what do you want
Evans-Stella please forgive me for that day i'm really sorry i search for you before i travel to the state but only meet your gateman who said you have gain admission,i just get back a week ago from the state*saying this he kneel down in my front*

Some part of me want to pull him up and kiss him,but i did'nt
Me-Leave now Evans i hate you very much*now crying*why Evans why,why is it that the day you deflowered me you said that huh
Evans-please Stella forgive me please i not just in good mood that day please
Me-Evans get out now before i call the security on you*i leave for the office to cry myself out
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by VincenzoZhuxu(m): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
***I come out after someminute later when i have compose myself one of the sails girl come to me give me a note,Evans have already left then i collect the note to see Evans no on it.It tear the note to shrewd i continue with the work until mum call me
Me-Hello mum how are you and dad
Mum-i'm ok
Me-mum what happen you did'nt sound very ok
Mrs Julius-The doctor said that we are abit late,said he won't die but can't say if i will be completely alright
Me-mum don't worry mum God will do everything
Mrs Julius-i believe ok so what about you where are you now
Me-i'm in the shop
Mrs Julius-haven't you resumed in the school
Me-yes mum but i can't leave the shop you know that too,just don't worry i will be ok just take care of yourself
Mrs Julius-ok my child talk to you later bye
Me-bye mum
The rest of the day is uneventful so after the day work i close the shop,i'm on the roadside waiting for commercial bus when a car pull up by my side *Where are you going angel*i look at him to meet the surprise of my life
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by skubido(m): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hmmmm,

Tanks for the update
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by VincenzoZhuxu(m): 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
skubido:
Hmmmm,

Tanks for the update
you are welcome bro
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by PIUS2018: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
Interesting Dear, tnks for d update
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by VincenzoZhuxu(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
PIUS2018:
Interesting Dear, tnks for d update
you are welcome bro
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by VincenzoZhuxu(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2018
update continue later today you can have popcorn before i update
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by oyinella(f): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2018
Sweetheart the grammatical blunders here can give a girl mp. Great story anyway
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by VincenzoZhuxu(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2018
oyinella:
Sweetheart the grammatical blunders here can give a girl mp. Great story anyway
sorry about that just about my morning dose after that the inspiration will come is that ok
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by arowolomuhammed(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
interesting, more update
Re: The Story Of Stella 18+ by VincenzoZhuxu(m): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
Chapter 4
Looking at me is my long time childhood friend and neighbour Mikel,before they relocate but i later heard that he has travel out to further his study.So it really surprise me to see him again**
Me-Mikel is this really you
Mikel-it is really good to know that you still remember me Stella how are you
Me-i'm good Mikel like seriously you have change alot
Mikel-you too have change stella,hop in
**I enter the car**
where to stella**i tell him our house location**
Me-so you back from the state now finally i think
Mikel-no i'll be going back soon,i just come home for an occasion so what about you too and how are your parents
I tell him everything that happen
Mikel-this is really bad i feel something fishy there maybe he was poison
Me-i think about that too but nothing we can do for now
Mikel-give me your contact Stella**he hand me his phone i input my digit and collect his too.
He drop me off after saying goodbye i enter the house after eating i slept off***

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Insightful View Of The Nigerian Psyche / Crushed / My Husband And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.