Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Change What You Listen To - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Change What You Listen To (670 Views)

The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! / Who Do You Listen To? / Teachers, Before You Flog That Child....Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change What You Listen To by constancefriday(m): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2019
Many of my Countrymen and Countrywomen have become so cynical such that even when they see green in the traffic light they still see it as red.
My dear folks it's a mindset, if you want to go far as an individual and then as a nation you have to let that utter negativity leave your minds.
It's called learned Helplessness. It's borne out of allowing the extremely negative informations, statistics and pure lies your hear from wrong sources get you.
It's high time you stop listening to some news, even from tv stations.
Did you know the Nigerian press carries a very high concentration of Negative news.
Change What You listen to, change what you read, change what you watch.
There are countless numbers of YouTube videos i've watched from resource persons, celebrities, erudite personalities etc that can change your outlook towards life inspite of living in this so called disadvantaged country/continent.
Have you watched Inspirational YouTube Videos from Morgan Freeman? Yes Morgan Freeman is an African American Actor who also teaches a lot of valuable stuff to youths.
I learnt a lot about Mental Capacity and Social Intelligence from his teachings.
What about TED, do you watch the lectures on TED, a YouTube Channel, plus many more,messages on courage and jumping straight into action without delay by Will Smith, Teachings from Jim Carrey on Self Development and Self Discipline, you can also watch videos on my Channel on YouTube "realconstancefriday" or from the channels of my allies e.g Daddy Freeze, Chris La Sala, plus so many great persons, there is so much you can learn.
Folks you all have YouTube in your palms.
Stop watching jargons, watch stuff that will build your mind, stop reading or listening to jargons, read and listen to stuff that will build you up.
You are what you read, you are what you watch, you are what you listen to.
Then, take action. Act out and activate what you learn.
I'll share any video or article i deem very helpful to y'all each time i come across one.
I'm committed to helping You grow. Listen to my audio messages, i broadcast it free on Chat. Watch out for books written by me. They will be made available even in your mother's tongue.
Keep on keeping on, don't stop or quit until you're the best.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Change What You Listen To by ademchij: 3:57am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
Many of my Countrymen and Countrywomen have become so cynical such that even when they see green in the traffic light they still see it as red.
My dear folks it's a mindset, if you want to go far as an individual and then as a nation you have to let that utter negativity leave your minds.
It's called learned Helplessness. It's borne out of allowing the extremely negative informations, statistics and pure lies your hear from wrong sources get you.
Did you know the Nigerian press carries a very high concentration of Negative news.
There are countless numbers of YouTube videos i've watched from resource persons, celebrities, erudite personalities etc that can change your outlook towards life inspite of living in this so called disadvantaged country/continent.
Have you watched Inspirational YouTube Videos from Morgan Freeman? Yes Morgan Freeman is an African American Actor who also teaches a lot of valuable stuff to youths.
I learnt a lot about Mental Capacity and Social Intelligence from his teachings.
What about TED, do you watch the lectures on TED, a YouTube Channel, plus many more,messages on courage and jumping straight into action without delay by Will Smith, Teachings from Jim Carrey on Self Development and Self Discipline, you can also watch videos on my Channel on YouTube "realconstancefriday" or from the channels of my allies e.g Daddy Freeze, Chris La Sala, plus so many great persons, there is so much you can learn.
Stop watching jargons, watch stuff that will build your mind, stop reading or listening to jargons, read and listen to stuff that will build you up.
I'll share any video or article i deem very helpful to y'all each time i come across one.
I'm committed to helping You grow. Listen to my audio messages, i broadcast it free on Chat. Watch out for books written by me. They will be made available even in your mother's tongue.
Re: Change What You Listen To by stephieok: 1:57am On Sep 27, 2021
constancefriday:

(1) (Reply)

Do You Run A Study/travel Abroad Business. Contact Us For Website Design / ESGT Benin Universite: How To Gain Admission Without Jamb / AAUA Emerges Nigeria Best State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.