Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

To Online Business Owner. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To Online Business Owner. (182 Views)

FG Blocks Mobile Payment, Telecoms Network Access To Online Loan Firms / 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner / 5 Reasons Why Should Become A Business Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Online Business Owner. by akinolaF3: 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hello, online business owners,
I will like to share my view on how to grow real-life relationship online, we need real people to contact us every day for our business so we can make a good sales and living in life NOT Instagram follower or Facebook like without any positive impact in our business outside Instagram and other social media.

1. Imagine you have 5k Follower on your business page and 5 of them patronize your business every day, for example, you gain 500 from each of that 5 people that is 2500 x 30 =#75,000 it may not be up to that amount also it can be more than that because if you provide good product/services for 5people those 5 can multiply to 50 people that is all you need NOT follower or like for nothing, some people have 50k Follower 2k likes 560 comments on a post but their life still the same.

2. Many people on Instagram always log in to the app with EGO if you don't follow me I will not follow you, pls you need to know what you are looking for online, NOT every time follow me, I will follow you without gain the most time we all waste now is online so many business people browse daily without any benefit this message is for online business owners.

3. Many of us want to make money online but we don't want to patronize other online business what always comes to our mind is that I SELL ONLINE SO I CANNOT BUY ONLINE we always know where there are selling other people online items outside AND YOU WANT PEOPLE TO BUY YOURS please remember that we Rise By lifting Others.

4. Lower your Ego Follow people and the people doing online business like you, buy from them and advertise your product for them too that this is what you are selling or doing, the person you patronize that gain from you will surely want good for you in life by telling other be people that what you need one of my customers online sell it or do it please help me buy from he or she because he/she is my very good customer, Don't ever underestimate the world of mount in marketing aspect.

5. Customers can be very annoying sometimes when buying from you, but why are you marketing your product with PRIDE/EGO like (NO EXCHANGE, NO REFUND) please be sincere can you accept inferior product while you pay for a quality product? that is why many people get out of your profile without contacting you for anything because people think that if what you sell is good you need to give them Warranty/Guarantee even if you are not going to take it back or change it, the reason need to come with a kind explanation, after internet picture of a product Snap the Product again with your phone without editing send it to customer if they like they will buy and they will always tell people about you that you sell real item/service.
(You are selling used items and you are Posting new items internet picture you download please who is fooling who? post real pictures.)

6. Remember Ingram owner is not up to 40 years but a billionaire
Net worth: 61.8 billion USD (2019)
Born: May 14, 1984 (age 34 years),
Mark Zuckerberg
you don't know why (Facebook, Instagram including WhatsApp that he owned him as never restrict anyone on those platforms, Like many Nigeria people do, If you don't look good they will not do things or business with you, if you don't have more follower they will not follow, if you send Friend request they will not accept and they will be posting every day to know that they are online they just ignore you. please if you do that stop.

7. If you are doing any of that abovementioned behavior please change for good and let your life turn around.
You all this business in your Area that closes down in 6 months or 1 year (some is Financial problem that is act of God an instance of uncontrollable natural forces in operation)
This is some of the list languages that close a business down in Nigeria
1. If you don’t buy from me other people will buy go and buy from someone else.
2. Do you know my age because you are a customer you are talking to me like that? (Respect is reciprocal but please look after the money, some people will never call you aunty or bother no matter how you look and if you have traveled abroad before you will never count it as an insult.
3. If you don’t have change don’t come to my place again.
4. DM only No Call (and you want my money for your product)
5. Do you know where I have been coming from before I reach this stage in business please don’t advise me?
I can’t remember all if you have heard any new language that can make you never go back to buy from that person again please comment it below so we all can learn new thing to grow our business life.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and May God bless you and your business.
Best Regards.

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Steam/amazon/itunes On Afrbtc.com / Increase Performance Of Your Product By Best Hardchrome Services / The Real Deal Package For Business Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.