Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari (26235 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Releases Pre-Election Statement (Video) / When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari / Dino Melaye Divided Senate Meeting Over "Militarized Election Statement" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by BABANGBALI: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
Buhari has rigged and warned the election now, but he won't start thinking of those that will work with him as ministers now until march 2020. Mtcheeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by asawanathegreat(m): 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
Is he speaking from prison or his house?
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by Afonja007: 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
I love fayose see the way he called names of Nigerian past criminals like oyenusi shina Rambo godogodo and mc oluomo

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by Obere4u: 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
honestly with this statement I now believe that Buhari doesn't really know what is going on in this country, this is the most fatal election in the annals of Nigeria and Buhari is calling it free and fair.
There's difference between fair and violence free.

Is the election free and fair? I will say it is largely free and fair.
Is it violence free? To some extent, yes it is.

Most violence recorded is in the South. The people that claim literacy and responsible

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by refugee: 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
First I read about his problematic microphone in Lere Olayinka, now the Amplifier gangan is struggling to be relevant, u r trying to come out of pains after you have been demystified even in you hometown...get close to Asorock Gate and keep ranting...that will make u more relevant

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
vicdom:
embarassed
Buhari will go down as the most brainless and stupid president we have ever had. So brainless

And your father will go down as...........

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by UncleJudax(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
EastGold:
This one weak me abeg

Walahi Fayose deserves an accolade.

First, it was Amosun

Now, it is Buhari...
Back to back huh grin
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by Fadomero(m): 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
fayose I promise you na jail u go die na me talkam
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by ifyain: 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
But it is Nigerians that is allowing the so called rigging of votes.Every leader is a reflection of that society. Nigeria is a dysfunctional country and I am surprised that people expected a free and fair election from a dysfunctional society where basic things are life and death affair.
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by Evalove77(m): 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
As if the elections that gave him (Fayose) his governorship post were free and fair

I trust PMB he will ignore you like always
zombie spotted here.

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by chozzy: 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
2019 general election is the first ever conducted by Buhari led APC government , and the Worst in Nigeria history .

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by chubbyman(m): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
The wailer in Chief himself has spoken and as expected his minions from potopoto republic has started masturbating over it like it's the next best thing since sex was discovered,well I guess that's what APC has reduced the jobless oshoko to"Reno Omolies 2.0" hmm the next four years will certainly have no dull moment, God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by azikiweironsi(m): 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
God will surprise Buhari someday..

He won't finish this tenure..

Mark my word..
Here they go again "He won't finish this tenure"
Just like they were shouting "Back to Daura"
But God pass them most of his haters are the one not coming back again or become back benchers in the coming 9th session.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by dorodee(m): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
ibotic:

Stop polluting the young mans mind.....Atiku was simply a desperate no no to nigerians...

Hehehe I didn't pollute his mind ooo. He just asked me how much was petrol before 2015 and I told him, he did the maths himself and made the conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by bizzibodi(m): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
Fayose d Master rigger!he really open kayode eyez.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by azikiweironsi(m): 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
chubbyman:
The wailer in Chief himself has spoken and as expected his minions from potopoto republic has started masturbating over it like it's the next best thing since sex was discovered,well I guess that's what APC has reduced the jobless oshoko to"Reno Omolies 2.0" hmm the next four years will certainly have no dull moment, God bless Nigeria

The wailer in Chief himself has spoken and as expected his minions from potopoto republic has started masturbating over it like it's the next best thing since sex was discovered

This one got me cracking. Abeg stop!! Stop!! I wan pee grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
Fadomero:
fayose I promise you na jail u go die na me talkam

Empty threat as usual

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by dorodee(m): 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
zcnox:

Even if Buhari doesn't perform well, What give you the assurance PDP will perform better. Abi is it not the same PDP that ruled for 16years

In those 16 years. How much was petrol, rice, bread, etc?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by Dino98: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
dorodee:
Come to think of it. Even with serious voter apathy APC is struggling in the governorship election so how did they get the margin of defeat in the presidential election?

LOL...u don see am na

Like the matter tire me.
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by Gandollar(f): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Fayose just craving to be relevant

He cant maintain the pace till 2023

He will be in history books before then

You people have started your chest-beating again. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by Dino98: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
ibotic:

Because the electorate is smarter than you think. It’s all about local politics and people voted out those who did not perform and brought in alternatives. Atiku plus Mr China were no nos for Nigerians....

Or the Northerners needed someone that believes in their agenda to remain president. Buhari didn't win a single state in the SS and SE but Atiku go votes everywhere except NC.

What does that tell you??
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by donbenie(m): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
As if the elections that gave him (Fayose) his governorship post were free and fair

I trust PMB he will ignore you like always
Well,I doubt Buhari will have any concrete rejoinder to that..

This Charade ranks amongst the worst elections in Nigeria in recent memory..

INEC should change its name to INCONCLUSIVE.. angry
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by zcnox: 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
dorodee:

In those 16 years. How much was petrol, rice, bread, etc?
What was the price of petrol, rice, bread before PDP took over 16 years ago?
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by Gandollar(f): 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Buhari has rigged and won the election now, but he won't start thinking of those that will work with him as ministers now until march 2020. Mtcheeeeeew
Hahahahaha... OMG!

Senatordave1, Ngeneukwuenu, cleverly, , cilicmarin, liondeleo, Allenspencer, buhariguy, buhariadvocate, omenkalives, jesusjnr, noethnicity, modath, Sarrki, kyase, mynd1, doemelo, stOla, babalegba, babaramota1980...

Na look una dey look grin

Make una come follow me see gbege o grin

OMG! NL wee kee my enemy o grin
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by dorodee(m): 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
zcnox:

What was the price of petrol, rice, bread before PDP took over 16 years ago?

Very good, so now you agreed that PDP made it bad for 16 years and instead of APC to make it better. They made it Worst in just FOUR years..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by Gandollar(f): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
refugee:
First I read about his problematic microphone in Lere Olayinka, now the Amplifier gangan is struggling to be relevant, u r trying to come out of pains after you have been demystified even in you hometown...get close to Asorock Gate and keep ranting...that will make u more relevant
How was he disgraced? Did he loose an election? Or are you referring to when he disgraced fayemi even in fayemi's home town?

I'm sure that one has learned a big lesson, reason why he's been on low profile. grin
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by smalls001: 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
This is coming from a man who's been indicted for stealing public funds entrusted to him. To me that's the worst legacy someone can leave behind. Petty theft!!!! Fayose should be ashamed.
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by michoim(m): 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
Fayose, is it Buhari that made you lost even your polling unit?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makinde Sacks SSG, Commissioners, Others / Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. / Uche Nwosu: Okorocha's son in-law regains freedom from Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.