Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,685 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari (26246 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Releases Pre-Election Statement (Video) / When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari / Dino Melaye Divided Senate Meeting Over "Militarized Election Statement" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by Cantonese: 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
zcnox:

Even if Buhari doesn't perform well, What give you the assurance PDP will perform better. Abi is it not the same PDP that ruled for 16years

So you are waiting for APC to do 16 years before you can see the handwriting on the wall? The 4 years spent without clear economic plans and blaming others are not enough abi? Bros may I ask one you one question please? Does your first name start with any of the following alphabets, H, P or S? Meaning hardship poverty and suffering.
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by zcnox: 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
Cantonese:

So you are waiting for APC to do 16 years before you can see the handwriting on the wall? The 4 years spent without clear economic plans and blaming others are not enough abi? Bros may I ask one you one question please? Does your first name start with any of the following alphabets, H, P or S? Meaning hardship poverty and suffering.
Ok. Nigeria was like Dubai before Buhari right?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by Realist2: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
Buhari does not know what's going on around him, he sign anything giving to him, he is far from getting anything right.

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by Mikeoyee(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
Many people here don't even know that Ayo Fayose is one of the most stupid men on earth. Just try and get close to him.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by ofwest47(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
Fayose is politically dead and buried.
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by precious1967(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
Who conducted the elections is he (PMB) or Inec? PMB is the prosecutor and judge in his case. sorry.
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by yusmanmoha85(m): 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
2019 general election is the first ever conducted by Buhari led APC government , and the Worst in Nigeria history .

my brother, no allow sentiment distroy ur life. Buhari is ur president weather u like it or not. stop d hate.
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by emmy2244: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
Bubu is very faft
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by refugee: 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
Gandollar:
How was he disgraced? Did he loose an election? Or are you referring to when he disgraced fayemi even in fayemi's home town?

I'm sure that one has learned a big lesson, reason why he's been on low profile. grin

He was demystified... That was d statement!
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by Donchukz(m): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
dorodee:
Come to think of it. Even with serious voter apathy APC is struggling in the governorship election so how did they get the margin of defeat in the presidential election?

If u ask meeeee na who I go ask
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by Gandollar(f): 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
refugee:

He was demystified... That was d statement!
Lolz... keep crying then
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by ledaman: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
vicdom:
embarassed
Buhari will go down as the most brainless and stupid president we have ever had. So brainless
So brainless like ur dad!
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by ibotic(f): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
dorodee:

Hehehe I didn't pollute his mind ooo. He just asked me how much was petrol before 2015 and I told him, he did the maths himself and made the conclusion.

But that was as a result of the fall of the naira brought on by a fall in the price of oil and no savings to prop up its value given that GEJ did not save
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by dorodee(m): 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
ibotic:

But that was as a result of the fall of the naira brought on by a fall in the price of oil and no savings to prop up its value given that GEJ did not save

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses. An inspiring government tackles Excuses not to keep ringing it into it's citizens ears.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by Motion123(m): 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
This election looked like war, nothing fair nor free in it
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by banio: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
Protest everywhere. Women leading the way. In Rivers State, Ogu/Bolo LGA, women did thesame. They protested and protected their votes.

The only solution to inclusive election is for women to wear bra and pant on the election day. Minimum of twenty per polling unit and ensure people's vote are protected. I advise all politicians that want free and fair elections to hire women from all over the state and camp them in areas of rerun so that the rerun will be free and fair. The ladies should man all polling units and protect all votes until results are announced.

Continuous protest from unclad ladies, even b4 the start of the rerun to the end, is all we need to protect us from INEC / APC / PDP rigging machines.

This advice is worth #10million. But I have given it for free because I love my people.
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by ibotic(f): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
dorodee:

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses. An inspiring government tackles Excuses not to keep ringing it into it's citizens ears.

Go and study economics and then we can have a conversation.....
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by dorodee(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
ibotic:

Go and study economics and then we can have a conversation.....

Hebehe. I hear.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by shegie(m): 1:13am On Mar 13, 2019
fayose is a mad man .....God pass man ...so this man in Aso Rock is buhari abi? don't worry jail awaited your generation i swear
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by shegie(m): 1:16am On Mar 13, 2019
this government (administration ) have done enough good to continue forever. looters / haters should go and die
Cantonese:

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari by refugee: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
Gandollar:
Lolz... keep crying then

Only foolish wailers does

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Dances As He Celebrates His 59th Birthday (Photos, Videos) / Governor Uba Sani Renames Major Road After El-Rufai / Why Does NEPA(PHCN) Take Light When It's Raining?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.