Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) (80369 Views)

Grandfather Shot, Killed Grandson Over Debt In Argentina (Pics) / Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) by delishpot: 12:14am On Mar 13, 2019
stanliwise:
interesting, How you solely perceived the girl wayward life and not the life of culprit who killed her. You forgot that every actor have a role to play for a movie to be made.

God just help us.

True, cos a person that can brutalize and burry another human being alive can pick on anyone that seemed weak irrespective of dressing. But she sef, my people say when you blame a kite for wanting to carry a chicken you may have to turn around and blame the chick for walking too far from its mother.

1 Like

Re: Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:40am On Mar 13, 2019
Jiang:

Well if she hasn't gotten drunk or went to club she would not have met the psychopath in the first place.

Well I blame the alcohol sha, if it makes u feel any better
Stop all this your nonsense talk...more people had been murdered while even going to church.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) by SVC6000: 2:13am On Mar 13, 2019
\Slay Queen
In Ur Next Life,
Read The Manual Very Carefuly B4 Pressin Th Red Button Cuz Som Commands Ar Very Tidious To Cancel Wen Proccessing.

If U Don't Understandin Ask Boeing 737 Fo Mo Update
Slay Queen.
Re: Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) by tollyboy5(m): 2:36am On Mar 13, 2019
Cruzzygraphics8:
OMG MUST WATCH WHAT HAPPENED IN GHANA LAST NIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKl_Bv710JI
whats your problem. Stop spamming threads
Re: Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) by popsyleo1: 2:47am On Mar 13, 2019
Rip
Re: Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) by Teejay13(m): 4:09am On Mar 13, 2019
Heartless ..Devilish man
Re: Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) by stanliwise(m): 4:49am On Mar 13, 2019
delishpot:

True, cos a person that can brutalize and burry another human being alive can pick on anyone that seemed weak irrespective of dressing. But she sef, my people say when you blame a kite for wanting to carry a chicken you may have to turn around and blame the chick for walking too far from its mother.
very on point bro.
Re: Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) by bily(m): 6:57am On Mar 13, 2019
Daeylar:
A girl is raped and murdered but yes Let us blame her for her death while saying absolutely nothing about her murderer..

After all, the only problem we see here is that she went to a club, got drunk and tried to get home.
The fact that a man left his way to pick up a drunk girl rape and murder her is not an issue. Let's not talk about that.

The only problem here is the girl's behavior so let us continue to bash her while we say absolutely nothing about what the man did. Let's say absolutely nothing about the person who committed an actual crime.

It's her fault that she was raped and murdered. ..the consequence of going to a club, getting drunk and trying to get home is to be raped and murdered. She should have known better, she should have known that, now look where she is.

I don't know if some of you think before posting. Victim blaming, misogyny, I'm tired.
Some of you are insane.

You are not getting it. Generally human beings tend not to talk about the obvious and focus on the not so obvious that could have been avoided. Hence, the focus on the carelessness of the girl.

If you go to a public place and plug your expensive phone to a wall socket to charge unattended.
If when you return, your phone gets stolen, no one would blame the thief that committed the crime as its obvious the thief is a criminal...people will blame you. Don't take it personal, it's our default setting. grin

The man is an animal and deserves to pay slowly for his crime, but I guess that is so obvious. I wish he didn't even commit suicide so he can face the music in a slow and painful way

1 Like

Re: Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) by Akios63(m): 7:05am On Mar 13, 2019
- 1 person lyk dat
Re: Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 13, 2019
TimiRume:
oh now,you want to blame a Nigerian woman for this girl's death!
no not that. I ment if such things can lead to rape why encourage people to dress hw they want.
Re: Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) by bigiyaro(m): 8:58am On Mar 13, 2019
johnkey:
Sure. Just saying her death could have been avoided if she didn't trust the psychopath.
how can that kind of thought come to her mind when at seventeen she is already a drunkard? such carelessness......
Re: Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) by ghettochild4u(m): 10:00am On Mar 13, 2019
When they tell u don't drink...
Don't follow strangers home...
U will think dem hate u
Re: Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) by madgoat(m): 10:16am On Mar 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) by ofakaga: 11:00am On Mar 13, 2019
I like how the story was narrated. thank you for telling us vividly how she was killed.
if it were nigeria press now.you will not know were the story begin and end.
he killed someone and he hug himself.
Re: Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) by Edusouls(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2019
justybobo:

Do you think the devil claimed this girl? What sins had she committed?
certain lifestyles we lead and certain places we go especially places of pleasure,like night clubs and night parties is places possessed humans,entities,very wicked souls,unclean spirits flock there,looking for vey vulnerable souls to devour,especially women.GOD is no longer happy with humanity due to our cruelty towards each other, so we should be very cautious the things we do..
Re: Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) by judeodion(m): 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
You may be suffering from depression to sound like that. I know how it feels. Please don't be like that. It's very dangerous to be in a state of not having friends. It leads to suicidal tendencies. That thought/feeling or state has absolutely nothing to do with this story. Please see a counselor.
johnkey:
I can't even imagine. Why I don't have friends or enemies. Alone in my circle.
Re: Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) by johnkey: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
judeodion:
You may be suffering from depression to sound like that. I know how it feels. Please don't be like that. It's very dangerous to be in a state of not having friends. It leads to suicidal tendencies. That thought/feeling or state has absolutely nothing to do with this story. Please see a counselor.
The only times I'm depressed is when I'm broke bro. My only friends are my clients.
Re: Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) by PromiseJonah(m): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2019
Stop posting this trash � if u can't explain what it's about

Cruzzygraphics8:
OMG MUST WATCH WHAT HAPPENED IN GHANA LAST NIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKl_Bv710JI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Elderly Man Molesting A Girl In A Bush Caught - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.