Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,151 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

Please Help! (urgent) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help! (urgent) (367 Views)

Please Help . Urgent Need For Accommodation In The UK / Plz Help!!urgent Need Of Solutions To Some Maths Problems,thanks As U Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! (urgent) by moonbender(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
Good afternoon Nairaland Family.

I'm soliciting your assistance to empower me complete my sister's Registration into Adekunle Ajasin University, Ondo State

I have been able to pay her acceptance Fee, and raise more than half of the Session's school fees.

I humbly seek your support to complete the amount I have with me.

Out of 123k that is need, I have been able to raise 85k. I need a balance of 38k to complete her school fees.

I beg everyone to help me. If 38 Nairalanders can raise 1k each, our problem is solved.

Registration for the session is closing on the 31st of this month, I have no other place to source for fund. Pls come to our aid.

Attached are prove of her admission.

Pls help me reach the mods to push this to front page.

Account: 0724166299 Access bank.

God bless as you help our dream come through.

(1) (Reply)

Study In Germany / Need Information On Delsu Delta State University Admission 2019/2020 / Medical Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.