Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Nollywood Actor And Comedian Charles Awurum Finishes Gov. I Rochas In New Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nollywood Actor And Comedian Charles Awurum Finishes Gov. I Rochas In New Video (910 Views)

God Pls Help Me — Rochas In Emergency Prayer Session During EFCC Raid (Video) / Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB / APC Rally In Owerri Suffered Crisis As Rochas’ In-law, Uzodinma Thugs Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor And Comedian Charles Awurum Finishes Gov. I Rochas In New Video by Originaligboman: 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
many imolites have been expressing their joy over the end of Rochas era in many videos one of them being a popular Nollywood actor Charles Awurum ...watch and laugh away your sorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1I0E005SOc

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor And Comedian Charles Awurum Finishes Gov. I Rochas In New Video by Wizygreat12: 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
ROCHAS GO TURN GATE MAN VERY SOON

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor And Comedian Charles Awurum Finishes Gov. I Rochas In New Video by Nonnyflex(m): 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
eyaaah.... make una mercy for him ooo
Re: Nollywood Actor And Comedian Charles Awurum Finishes Gov. I Rochas In New Video by SweetJoystick(m): 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
Lol petty anyway
Re: Nollywood Actor And Comedian Charles Awurum Finishes Gov. I Rochas In New Video by Crystalvivi: 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
Imo people are taking this to the extreme and I don't like it..... story I think we are just getting started... this man wan finish us
Re: Nollywood Actor And Comedian Charles Awurum Finishes Gov. I Rochas In New Video by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
Rochas deserves all the knocks he's getting from the good people of Imo State .

When people celebrates your down fall from grace like these, then it shows you're a very terrible person .

Rochas greed has led to the death of his political career and that of his son inlaw, Ugwumba, in Imo State .

No pity at all

I hope he ends up in jail for all the atrocities he has committed in Imo state, especially to those poor men and women he forcefully collected their lands and made them his.

Rochas is a devil incarnate and a curse from the pit of Hell
May god punish him and his family for all the wickedness they metted out on imolites.
Re: Nollywood Actor And Comedian Charles Awurum Finishes Gov. I Rochas In New Video by Nonnyflex(m): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
but few days ago all these people were were voiceless

(1) (Reply)

Senate Boils Over Alleged Militarisation Of 2019 General Elections / Nyesome Wike The Career Destroyer / Gov. Ganduje Donates N3m To Zainab Aliyu Released By Saudi Arabia(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.