Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) (37538 Views)

Appeal Court’s Certified Judgment Affirms Governor Abba’s Election - Kano AG / David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) / 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
hmm

2 Likes

Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by APCsupporter: 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
asobo:
No because the northerners are the most sophisticated voters in Nigeria.

At least we have shown commitment to vote out thieves. Ikpeazu comes to my mind
Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
No problem.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by Majornuggets(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
lexy2014:

What reason might that b?

Barawo smiley
Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by suxkill: 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
All I see is ipad and ipob women

Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by asobo: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
APCsupporter:

At least we have shown commitment to vote out thieves. Ikpeazu comes to my mind
Ikpeazu got reelected or not. We all saw bullion van in somebody's house but the kept mute. Rubbish integrity and corruption crusaders

4 Likes

Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by fk001(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
Those of you that are saying presidential election was rigged hope you can see for yourselves

Had it been Atiku is the one that win Kano as you claim and APC rigged it, I guess by now Kano would have turn to ashes because you can't rig election in Kano and go scot free.

2 Likes

Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by APCsupporter: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
asobo:
Ikpeazu got reelected or not. We all saw bullion van in somebody's house but the kept mute. Rubbish integrity and corruption crusaders

Like Tinubu said, it is his money
Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by albaniy1: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
HAVE NOTHING TO SAY SINCE BUHARI IS THE PRESIDENT THEY CAN GO TO HELL AND BURN TO ASHES I DONT CARE WHO WIN

2 Likes

Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by Lymasaba(m): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
APCsupporter:
No one bothered to enlighten these ignorant women about what makes an election inconclusive? Kano guys don fall my hand
Its another propaganda for the rerun grin
Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by Sufisunni: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Kano state deputy governor in police custody after his arrest for destroying election materials

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41A8NYfLl_A
Useless old fool. Gandollars and Gawulection!
Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by Oop3: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
Nice one from women.
Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by YourFreedom(m): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
Shiiiiii

Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
Majornuggets:

I voted atiku and I love him , what I was saying in essence is that apc and there cohorts branded atiku as Barawo and the almajiris believed that
that u voted atiku doesn't guarantee his winning so shut up..
Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
They don't even know how to protest, the young ones among them should have gone fully nakkeed to press home their protest
Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Majornuggets:

I voted atiku and I love him , what I was saying in essence is that apc and there cohorts branded atiku as Barawo and the almajiris believed that

Atiku is barawo, nobody branded him or anything, He is also Super Corrupt, that interview at the candidates sealed his fate, that man Na serious crook, the smooth criminal

He is like the wolf of Wall Street, only he sells government assets to himself & crownies
Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by Racoon(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Kano electorate are resolute
Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by Ara99: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
APCsupporter:
No one bothered to enlighten these ignorant women about what makes an election inconclusive? Kano guys don fall my hand
Na so them they behave ooh. Something very simple and obvious they will continue making noise against it without getting proper knowledge about it. Even when they are told they can still refuse to believe it

1 Like

Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by Skypoman(m): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
HMMM EYE NECK AND INCONCLUSIVE!!!
Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by shakaranews: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
Majornuggets:

Are you based in Kano?
Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by Honor10: 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
id911:

As for Atiku, you're a terrible liar. If Atiku is a thief as you guys claimed, he has no immunity, why has Mr fake integrity refused to ask his EFCC and other dogs to arrest him?

Kano and most of the other states presidential election results were written down somewhere by APC INEC days before the elections. We will retrieve our stolen mandate in court

shut up! if APC has written that, why can't they write this? People votes are counting, stop talking nonsense
Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by israelmao(m): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
It is high time we enacted the law of inconclusiveness in all professions.For instance if you gave a tailor cloth to sew your tailor is free to say your sewing was inconclusive because power supply was inconclusive.For doctors pregnant women who are in labour are free to have inconclusive Labour.
Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by bizhop01: 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
That criminal governor is very happy about this INEC Inconclusive election.
Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by id911(m): 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
Honor10:

shut up! if APC has written that, why can't they write this? People votes are counting, stop talking nonsense

I detest repeated and uncontrollable wailing on my mention

1 Like

Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by Honor10: 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
id911:

I detest repeated and uncontrollable wailing on my mention

shut up! everyone know u are wailer, how far Atiku loss? A u still mourning or u av move on.
Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by id911(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
Honor10:

shut up! everyone know u are wailer, how far Atiku loss? A u still mourning or u av move on.

We didn't lose nada, we were robbed at gun point. We will celebrate our victory soon

2 Likes

Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by banio: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
Protest everywhere. Women leading the way. In Rivers State, Ogu/Bolo LGA, women did thesame. They protested and protected their votes.

The only solution to inclusive election is for women to wear bra and pant on the election day. Minimum of twenty per polling unit and ensure people's vote are protected. I advise all politicians that want free and fair elections to hire women from all over the state and camp them in areas of rerun so that the rerun will be free and fair. The ladies should man all polling units and protect all votes until results are announced.

Continuous protest from unclad ladies, even b4 the start of the rerun to the end, is all we need to protect us from INEC / APC / PDP rigging machines.

This advice is worth #10million. But I have given it for free because I love my people.
Re: Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) by VEE2010(m): 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
Osun pattern loading

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] / Nigerian Soldiers Engage In A Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pix) / Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.