Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

10 Parasites That Could Be Infecting You Right Now (Graphic Pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Parasites That Could Be Infecting You Right Now (Graphic Pics) (39128 Views)

Boyfriend Accuses His Girlfriend Of Infecting Him With HIV (Pic/Video) / How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Parasites That Could Be Infecting You Right Now (Graphic Pics) by Cas53877(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2019
Nice write.. I think the write up should also be updated to include the likely symptoms of any of these parasites in the human body system.
Re: 10 Parasites That Could Be Infecting You Right Now (Graphic Pics) by olureignforever: 7:45am On Mar 13, 2019
uuzba:

This why I never did any more biology things after SS3. I got my A3 sha. But no more of all this nyama-nyama stuff.

grin
Re: 10 Parasites That Could Be Infecting You Right Now (Graphic Pics) by Gbemys(f): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2019
STB212 Parasitology Nice write up
Re: 10 Parasites That Could Be Infecting You Right Now (Graphic Pics) by Bostin(m): 9:56am On Mar 13, 2019
arnoldogiamien:
Boston praziquentel is good. But I need to know the type of worm or filariasis
liver flukes , coliform
Re: 10 Parasites That Could Be Infecting You Right Now (Graphic Pics) by Bostin(m): 10:23am On Mar 13, 2019
edicied:
So you cannot admit yourself in the hospital so they can check you up and then treat you? Is drugs you love taking abi?
I wish I could but don't have the money for hospital bills .
Re: 10 Parasites That Could Be Infecting You Right Now (Graphic Pics) by arnoldogiamien: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
derealj:
OP you forgot Trichomonas vaginalis. Parasitologists go know am.
This parasite is asymptomatic to male but symptomatic to female. STI
Re: 10 Parasites That Could Be Infecting You Right Now (Graphic Pics) by jbblues24(m): 1:10am On Jun 02, 2019
I like to say things twice, say things twice. It can get annoying though, annoying though. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie / Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria / 7 Things You Must Know About Tetracycline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.