Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Dog Importation - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Importation (1184 Views)

Rabies: US Bans Importation Of Dogs From Nigeria, 112 Countries / New Importation / Our Latest Importation (british Bulldog, Pug, Labrador, Great Dane) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Importation by Greenarrow01(m): 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
Pls does anyone here know where I can buy dogs online from Europe and the steps to take..
I have been duped with fake pedigree dogs and I want to buy a high quality dog from Europe
Pls I can't afford dogs from U.S as most go for $2500 to $3500
I just need dogs between $0 and $1500
Quality ones with proper certification.
I just need to be shown how. Pls
Re: Dog Importation by johnnyn1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
Greenarrow01:
Pls does anyone here know where I can buy dogs online from Europe and the steps to take..
I have been duped with fake pedigree dogs and I want to buy a high quality dog from Europe
Pls I can't afford dogs from U.S as most go for $2500 to $3500
I just need dogs between $0 and $1500
Quality ones with proper certification.
I just need to be shown how. Pls
@Oluomoadebayo should have a link
Re: Dog Importation by Greenarrow01(m): 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
johnnyn1:

@Oluomoadebayo should have a link
He will wanna buy it for me.
I want to handle the process myself
I just hope he will be willing to guide me through

2 Likes

Re: Dog Importation by Greenarrow01(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hello people
Re: Dog Importation by oluomoadebayo: 6:42am On Mar 13, 2019
Greenarrow01:

He will wanna buy it for me.
I want to handle the process myself
I just hope he will be willing to guide me through

Have you ever asked me before?
Re: Dog Importation by Greenarrow01(m): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
oluomoadebayo:

Have you ever asked me before?

Egbon emabinu
I just have this kinda feeling people dont wanna do it.
I am so sorry sir.
Pla what's the procedure.. Which country can I get good dogs for between 500$ and 1500$
Thanks Sir.
Do you have someone who clears dogs for you at Tue airport?
Re: Dog Importation by oluomoadebayo: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
Greenarrow01:

Egbon emabinu
I just have this kinda feeling people dont wanna do it.
I am so sorry sir.
Pla what's the procedure.. Which country can I get good dogs for between 500$ and 1500$
Thanks Sir.
Do you have someone who clears dogs for you at Tue airport?

Well, dog is a general name. What type of dogs are you looking for and what is quality for you, good look or what?

1 Like

Re: Dog Importation by prinzetobi: 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
oluomoadebayo:

Well, dog is a general name. What type of dogs are you looking for and what is quality for you, good look or what?

True that!! Hasn’t said anything about breed of choice
Re: Dog Importation by Greenarrow01(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
oluomoadebayo:

Is it possible I have your WhatsApp digits ?
I am looking at getting
Bichon frise
Leon berger
Chowchow
Dog de bodeux
Cane corso
Pomerian
Re: Dog Importation by oluomoadebayo: 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
Greenarrow01:

Is it possible I have your WhatsApp digits ?
I am looking at getting
Bichon frise
Leon berger
Chowchow
Dog de bodeux
Cane corso
Pomerian

I think your budget is low for such dogs. You should look around Eastern European countries like Serbia, Slovakia and the likes.
Re: Dog Importation by Greenarrow01(m): 12:27am On Mar 14, 2019
oluomoadebayo:

I think your budget is low for such dogs. You should look around Eastern European countries like Serbia, Slovakia and the likes.
How much do you think I should budget bro.. And should I go directly to places like akc market place or puppyfind
Dogs there are as much as 1millionaira and above
Re: Dog Importation by oluomoadebayo: 7:47am On Mar 14, 2019
Greenarrow01:

How much do you think I should budget bro.. And should I go directly to places like akc market place or puppyfind
Dogs there are as much as 1millionaira and above

A standard price for a good pup from a reputable breeder is between 2000 euros to 2500 euros. You have to do your research and find a good backyard breeders from Eastern Europe that could sell less.
I know a woman from Serbia “Snezana Lazic”. She sells all these quality toy dogs but they are show quality which make them expensive.

Since you want to do it yourself, you have to dedicate time to research properly and I will give you my contact for clearing when you are about to ship your dog. Goodluck with your search.
Re: Dog Importation by Bomae: 10:48am On Mar 14, 2019
Join our telegram group to learn more

https:///CanineEducation

Sometimes u want to travel either for holidays, family vacations, or other events but feel like taking ur dogs along. Uv got to plan it carefully.

These are a few tips to help u.

1. Get a good crate for ur dog. A crate is an excellent way to keep ur dog safe in the car. For airlines its mandatory. It can also keep ur dog from going astray in a hotel or restaurant when u stop to eat. Crates are available from most pet supply stores.

The crate should be large enough to allow the dog to stand, turn, and lie down. Let there be space. Even when ur sending ur dogs on waybill plz be treat this dogs in a good way. Don't pack them like sardines.

The crate should be strong, with handles and grips, and free of interior protrusions.

The crate should be leak-proof bottom covered with absorbent material. This would ensure fluids do not get to the dog.

The crate should be well ventilated on opposing sides, with exterior rims or knobs to prevent blocked airflow.

On the crate always ensure to put a label if ur sending on waybill. Put owner’s name, address, and phone number on it just in case of anything.

Stock the crate with a comfortable mat, your dog’s favorite toy, and a water.

In a previous write up we told u to always watch out for over heating in dogs. If ur sending the dog through waybill entrust the dog in the care of a reasonable person. If it requires to pay extra plz do.

Do not forget ur first aid box incase of emergency. We talked abt it in the past.

Join our telegram group to learn more

https:///CanineEducation
Re: Dog Importation by Greenarrow01(m): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2019
oluomoadebayo:

A standard price for a good pup from a reputable breeder is between 2000 euros to 2500 euros. You have to do your research and find a good backyard breeders from Eastern Europe that could sell less.
I know a woman from Serbia “Snezana Lazic”. She sells all these quality toy dogs but they are show quality which make them expensive.

Since you want to do it yourself, you have to dedicate time to research properly and I will give you my contact for clearing when you are about to ship your dog. Goodluck with your search.

Sir pls give your contact soni can contact you on whatsapp
Re: Dog Importation by PeraGSD: 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
@Poster if its a Long Coat German Shepherd (German Showline), our specialty, you seek you should budget around 2500 - 3500 euros roughly N1.2M to N2M as it depends on breeder and bloodlines. Also shipping is costly taking almost 1100 euros of that cost. This range is for dogs from Europe...Eastern Europe to be precise. You'd get cheaper options from South Africa though for about N35000k - N600k inclusive of shipping. Again breeder and bloodlines matter. Then you'd be surprised that there are a couple of good breeders in Egypt too but their pricing is very close to European total prices...that is including shipping.

We hope this helps.

PS: We must add

1. There are some fantastic breeders in Nigeria too. Oluomoadebayo is one them greats especially for Belgian Malinois breed. Then there some fantastic breeders in Ghana too.
2. Be careful when importing. There are scammers out there too trying to leave you with the short end of the stick. grin Even in Europe. Try go through someone that has done it before and knows trusted names and breeders out there.

Below is one of our newest European imports smiley

Re: Dog Importation by oluomoadebayo: 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
Greenarrow01:

Sir pls give your contact soni can contact you on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home / Big Snake Killed In Our Area. / Bully-pit Puppies Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.