Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home (1183 Views)

Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost / 11 Weeks Old Male Boerboel Puppy For Sale. / 7weeks Old Big Bone Male Boerboel Puppy For Sale(sold). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
A well groomed male boerboel ready for a new home,55k call or WhatsApp me for video and pictures location Lagos call me on 08129933191,am trying to upload pictures but its not just downloading ,pls it cost nothing to chat me up for pictures or video ,thanks for your understanding
Re: Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home by foxxydude: 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
No photo grin
Re: Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home by Michael390(m): 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
pics
Re: Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home by drunkpunk(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Please dog lovers, don’t proceed without seeing pictures. Most of these guys now are using this excuse. You started your advertisement on the platform so finish it. This one na Local Come n Carry!
Re: Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home by Michael390(m): 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
pics na I am smelling a rat
Re: Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 10, 2020
I felt someone reasonable should teach me how easy to upload rather calling or feeling am a player like any of you ,if I can't upload what does it cost you to add me on WhatsApp ask me for a video chat immediately but you seems to be mostly insensible you feel everyone is just like you are ,sorry I have got dignity, a name to protect OK thanks, and to those that called to confirm I say a big thank you God bless
Re: Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home by Jaidooo(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2020
Temmyzola:
I felt someone reasonable should teach me how easy to upload rather calling or feeling am a player like any of you ,if I can't upload what does it cost you to add me on WhatsApp ask me for a video chat immediately but you seems to be mostly insensible you feel everyone is just like you are ,sorry I have got dignity, a name to protect OK thanks, and to those that called to confirm I say a big thank you God bless
Screenshot the pic in your gallery and upload the screenshot instead. You can't upload original image cos it's larger in size.
Re: Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home by Michael390(m): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2020
the guy na fraudstar
Re: Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home by Michael390(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2020
Abeg let's chat here
Re: Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2020
Michael390:
the guy na fraudstar
,you are a bastard ,have check or make your findings in anywhere to have called your generation fraudster? On what basis have I defrauded you? Are you mad ?what an insult, I dropped my number make your findings or what the hell will it cost you to get your acts right before calling your families names or chatting to make your findings on WhatsApp means you details will as well be collected, come ontop weytin na,I swear it will not go well with you ,must you drag me in the mod cause I can't upload the picture?
Re: Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2020
Michael390:
Abeg let's chat here
I swear even the guy that chatted with me from agege this morning could attest to what he saw I can't upload I have been trying just to keep some fools in their place, I posted it on jijj it uploaded and I sincerely don't know what's happening here,I really would have kept him quite but it could seems am what his calling himself to be

1 Like

Re: Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 10, 2020
Jaidooo:

Screenshot the pic in your gallery and upload the screenshot instead. You can't upload original image cos it's larger in size.
,thanks I have really tried, if I click on choose file it doesn't click, I have been doing that since yesterday I even snapped new pictures this morning thinking it was too big so I made it smaller and still took some from far distance but it doesn't take me to my photo gallery if I click on choose file pls I need one to be bold to check my WhatsApp then block my number afterwards just to keep this devils in their place, coming on this platform doesn't make everyone a fraudster, its a big shame and that's what is killing the black man I really don't blame him he never trusted himself moreover he could just be a stupid kid that lacks home training
Re: Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home by Michael390(m): 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
ok if u ain't a fraudulent person where is ur location let me visit
Re: Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home by Geepee77(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
Send the picture to my whatsapp and I will help you upload it here. Picture is very important when doing advert.
Re: Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
Geepee77:
Send the picture to my whatsapp and I will help you upload it here. Picture is very important when doing advert.
thanks may the good lord bless and be With you. I sent them to the number already
Re: Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
Michael390:
ok if u ain't a fraudulent person where is ur location let me visit
Am in ota before the Navy school of music, you could come in from kola bus stop if you coming from Lagos any other questions pls feel free to ask
Re: Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home by Michael390(m): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
ok
Re: Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home by Geepee77(m): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
The Op contacted me with the pictures of the boerboel, so I'm helping him to do the upload.

Parents picture attached last.

Re: Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home by Michael390(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
More pics.More parents pics
Re: Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
[quote author=Geepee77 post=90523577]The Op contacted me with the pictures of the boerboel, so I'm helping him to do the upload thanks bro,God bless you
Re: Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home by Michael390(m): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
ok
Re: Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home by Rex123(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Michael390:
the guy na fraudstar

Confirm
Re: Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home by Geepee77(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
Rex123:

Confirm

Confirm? Did he scam you?
Re: Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home by Rex123(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
Geepee77:

Confirm? Did he scam you?

Didn't he trying to spoil my credibility? Did I scam him?
Re: Male Boerboel Puppy For A New Home by Geepee77(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rex123:

Didn't he trying to spoil my credibility? Did I scam him?

But the matter had been resolved naw.... It's just a misunderstanding. You guys can still do more business next time. He's not a scammer and you are not either.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Is This A Pitbull / Adult Male GSD For New Home / Boerboel Puppies For Sale 75k Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.