Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) (80493 Views)

Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

What do you expect when a state is named after a violent and brutal deity , from skull mining to hardened criminals, thuggery to cultism na their work...

Ogun home of savages and blood relatives of Mexican Aztec

5 Likes

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Atigba: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
Yoruba cult

4 Likes

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
OneCorner:
They have started killing dem selves. That’s what happen wen a tribe rise against the great ikemba tribe

grow up
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
Am nat moved
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
mykelswa:
Doing what even their children wont do for them bunch of illetrate fools.

And back to you OP neva take my FTC again ah hate nonsense. Now my comment is inconclusive

Hahaha now ur comment is inconclusive, this one made my evening

1 Like

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by SuperIgbo1(m): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
elgramz:
Sophisticated morons killing themselves over who will be the chairman of touts. Bloody cone heads

These people have a strong penchant for thuggery.

4 Likes

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
They died for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by 2LESS(m): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
bengg:
Allah help me punish the person that post this fool Igbos pig

So this eediot is ur Allah?

4 Likes

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by kaybbs(f): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
OneCorner:
They have started killing dem selves.
That’s what happen wen a tribe rise against the great ikemba tribe
your mumu too much

2 Likes

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by luluman: 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
OneCorner:
That’s what happen wen a tribe rise against the great ikemba tribe
No matter what you do you cant be given upper hand in another man's land. Go back to your roots.
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by mollusco: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Afonjas will never have sense.
This is the only thing they can achieve in their worthless life's

I'm going to quote you, sir, in saying I'm not normally a reprehensible, irredeemably maaad bastaarrrd, but, you know, you dumb maggots can infect someone.

I'm going to stop this now because of my friends that'll read this and wonder why I could descend to this level of rubbish.

I'm out!

2 Likes

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by ehemwhy(m): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
You are just stupid and senseless fellow.

That’s what happen wen a tribe rise against the great ikemba tribe[/quote]
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
Flee cultism
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by noisy45(m): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
Afonjas killing themselves back to back while the descentdants of Alimi in ilorin are reigning supreme

2 Likes

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by jaymee0(m): 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
Who wears native to war?
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by noisy45(m): 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Afonja007:
The most sophisticated tribe in the world ,these tribe gave mankind tv phone plane satellite fax machine radio submarine thats why they re called the most sophisticated tribe in nigeria and the world general, don't mind the killings is small miss understanding ,mc oluomo sometimes lectured students at Oxford university London

You dey mind them ndi most sophisticated

1 Like

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
We Yoruba Muslims, when we go get sense sef?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
Stupid people I hope they’re aware that those they killed their self for are still in power and will dine and wine always.

1 Like

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Koralords: 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
Afonja007:
The most sophisticated tribe in the world ,these tribe gave mankind tv phone plane satellite fax machine radio submarine thats why they re called the most sophisticated tribe in nigeria and the world general, don't mind the killings is small miss understanding ,mc oluomo sometimes lectured students at Oxford university London
You are a big fool so na sw Dey kill for Edo and porthacourt too?whh most you tribalise everything Ogun go kill you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by bmcariyo(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
We Yoruba Muslims, when go get sense se?

Ask ur creator. Useless man
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by StoneLucifer: 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
Yeah go on, kill yourselves while we merry. Life goes on. Carry your stupidity to the world beyond. Don't forget to carry your guns along. Bar man abeg one more Heineken!!!

1 Like

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by musazulyadain: 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
in fact I dot tied for this killing self
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by dannybams(m): 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
Wasted Life...

1 Like

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
Much ado about coneheads

grin grin

Amala showdown

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by esiri4jesu(m): 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
Do you need choice properties in Lagos? Then check this, https://m.facebook.com/Choice-Properties-237439363801615/?ref=bookmarks
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Afonja007: 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
Koralords:

You are a big fool so na sw Dey kill for Edo and porthacourt too?whh most you tribalise everything Ogun go kill you
oga am just telling people how sophisticated SW people are known all over the world for their inventions ,why you dey abuse me now

2 Likes

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Oshin56(m): 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
Olalan:
And the govt hasn't realised a state of emergency needs to be declared on cultism in nigeria
they will not because na Dem Dem

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Impersonates Godwin Emefiele, CBN Governor (Photos) / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi / White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.