Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,289 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) (80494 Views)

Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
elgramz:
Sophisticated morons killing themselves over who will be the chairman of touts. Bloody cone heads

Lolssssssssss

grin grin grin

Bahahaaaaaahahahahahahaaa...
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
elgramz:
Sophisticated morons killing themselves over who will be the chairman of touts. Bloody cone heads

Orí e ti dàrú.

2 Likes

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
AmazingELixir:
undecided undecided undecided

What do you expect when a state is named after a violent and brutal deity , from skull mining to hardened criminals, thuggery to cultism na their work...

Ogun home of savages and blood relatives of Mexican Aztec

It's so funny how Afonja matters interest you guys... seriously. cool

2 Likes

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Stonerobaba(m): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
Efele had been notorious from day one. Thought he would have repented though
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by fizziea(m): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
DerideGull:
Agboro! Agboro!! Agboro!!! Afonja and Agboro are like 5 and 6.

what is this one sayin sef
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Asiwajuyin(m): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
so sad
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
omooba969:

It's so funny how Afonja matters interest you guys... seriously. cool

This is Nairaland bruv...banters like these are what gives it the zest....I have nothing against afonjas or ipobians or Igbos as they call themselves

1 Like

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by spinna: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
This is a particularly disturbing story...even though the story says cultists, it should really say cultists/ political thugs.

It is very bad for us as a country for youths to do murder as a way of celebrating an election victory.

This is the same type of behaviour of the fulani herdsmen militias.

Worse still this criminal gangsterism is rooted in govt institutions . The police and other forces intimidate extort and carry out hits. These are the actual root of the problem. Because a young boy who experiences police or soja treatment and was innocent can easily join a cult.

God please deliver this country from gangsterism and mafia behaviour.
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by SVC6000: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
He Who Banta The Skul Of A Bastard Is Able To C The Neckdnex Of Odin The 1 Eye Gods.

Dead Men Don't Count
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
IT IS NOW OGUN STATE PEOPLE SHALL MISS AMOSUN IN THE AREA OF SECURITY... ENJOY YOUR NEXT LEVEL IN OGUN STATE
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by stanliwise(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
Etizz:
Hahahahahahaha....na fear wey I sabi fear make me nor join cult oh, thank God say I be fear fear....i for nor grow up to see my lovely daughter.. .. I love seeing stuff like dis.... Diz so called idiots don't learn......how can I be a member of a group that will give me sleepless night, ...strong man indeed.
please explain the bolded statement... As much as cultism is bad, do you think it is a good thing this group send young youth to early graves??
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
Are people still this Stupid? Anyway, they will be Highly wellcomed in Valhala. grin

Who are the parents of these Brave Idiots? were they Aware that their children were this Stupid?

1 Like

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by toplinetrtrend: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
Tobimillar1:
Ijebu ode Dey hot now.. no late night movement for those going to the town

ive always hated that town. There is something demonic and dark about ijebu ode and ijebu igbo
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Etizz: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
stanliwise:
please explain the bolded statement... As much as cultism is bad, do you think it is a good thing this group send young youth to early graves??

Don't be extra sentimental.... They kill demself, and you want me to be sober or cry about it..if anyone have an intention to join cult before and see my comment he will derail.... Do you think it's good to be a cultist??
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
mollusco:

I'm going to quote you, sir, in saying I'm not normally a reprehensible, irredeemably maaad bastaarrrd, but, you know, you dumb maggots can infect someone.

I'm going to stop this now because of my friends that'll read this and wonder why I could descend to this level of rubbish.

I'm out!
Lol.
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by mignone(f): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
GoodGodmykeeper:
Let our political leaders try their best in tackling cultism in Nigeria.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
How many of them aren't into one form of occultism or the other?
A kingdom can't be divided against itself to stand.

1 Like

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by aku626(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
Olalan:
And the govt hasn't realised a state of emergency needs to be declared on cultism in nigeria
Bro sometimes I feel this govt. and political peeps have signed a pact with the devil to allow a certain amount of death in the country, and they turn a blind eye towards violence and death

1 Like

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by aku626(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
Buhari was all over the media when he wanted second term and quick to say ballot snatchers be punnuished but silent about this... I just tire to dry type
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
OneCorner:
They have started killing dem selves.
That’s what happen wen a tribe rise against the great ikemba tribe
go and ask about the scores between 2:2 and aiyes in abia cultism is everywhere
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
Olalan:
And the govt hasn't realised a state of emergency needs to be declared on cultism in nigeria
How can when they have members in the House of assembly and the governor himself might be a patron

1 Like

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by stanliwise(m): 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
Etizz:

Don't be extra sentimental.... They kill demself, and you want me to be sober or cry about it..if anyone have an intention to join cult before and see my comment he will derail.... Do you think it's good to be a cultist??
No, it is not and God forbid I will ever support that kind of gathering.
Now when you say don't be sentimental, you say it like as if you're talking to a JJC. I have seen the high-handedness of cultist and to a large extent it is very brutal and sometimes fatal.

But what I would never forget is that many of this guys during our childhood days were innocent young boy who where rascals or just been a little wayward. But as soon as they were introduced to the cultism of a thing in their teenage and youthful age, they become a beast and do all manner of unspeakable things.

I emphasize again, this were once innocently minded people which for sure wont go to the extent of killing a fellow human but this cult of a things trapped them and transform them into what they never believe they would be. 80% of them never bargain for what they got and only few I know of got into cultism knowing what it demands and requires.

So when you say you laugh at them killing themselves, yes, since they are cultists how does it matter but remember something made them this. It could come for you or your love ones, they could make the same wrong decision this once took.

So, inconclusion each time I see a case like this I feel sad not because they don't deserve it but because what transformed them has successfully killed them and that same thing is blood thirsty for new generation of slaughter Rams.
Also They killing themselves has been a culture for years yet it has never eradicate them, So I dont see the reason why you're laughing.
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
Fulani military to murdered Yoruba boys. I hope they are not Igbo sycophantic slaves.

Nigeria is a fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk zoo and shittthole.

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by jahbiz: 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
GoodGodmykeeper:
Let our political leaders try their best in tackling cultism in Nigeria.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
hahahaha...when many of our leaders are cultists.... political, church, mosque etc... its even worst among the uniform men (esp the police)

1 Like

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Etizz: 12:51am On Mar 13, 2019
stanliwise:
No, it is not and God forbid I will ever support that kind of gathering.
Now when you say don't be sentimental, you say it like as if you're talking to a JJC. I have seen the high-handedness of cultist and to a large extent it is very brutal and sometimes fatal.

But what I would never forget is that many of this guys during our childhood days were innocent young boy who where rascals or just been a little wayward. But as soon as they were introduced to the cultism of a thing in their teenage and youthful age, they become a beast and do all manner of unspeakable things.

I emphasize again, this were once innocently minded people which for sure wont go to the extent of killing a fellow human but this cult of a things trapped them and transform them into what they never believe they would be. 80% of them never bargain for what they got and only few I know of got into cultism knowing what it demands and requires.

So when you say you laugh at them killing themselves, yes, since they are cultists how does it matter but remember something made them this. It could come for you or your love ones, they could make the same wrong decision this once took.

So, inconclusion each time I see a case like this I feel sad not because they don't deserve it but because what transformed them has successfully killed them and that same thing is blood thirsty for new generation of slaughter Rams.
Also They killing themselves has been a culture for years yet it has never eradicate them, So I dont see the reason why you're laughing.

I guess you blame a father who disown his own child..... At 18 you should know what is good and bad....but since u want me to be sad instead of laughing dat they are killing themselves, fine... I hear u...... At least both of us are not cultist.... I really appreciate your time dear

1 Like

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Ozozahuwa82(f): 1:11am On Mar 13, 2019
Lazy youths
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 1:29am On Mar 13, 2019
OneCorner:
They have started killing dem selves.
That’s what happen wen a tribe rise against the great ikemba tribe

Yes o! There are no cult killings in the South East tongue

1 Like

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by xandercage1: 2:31am On Mar 13, 2019
afonja & cultism tufiakwa skull miners this one is still small fools
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by amazingspiderma: 6:12am On Mar 13, 2019
Root cause is of incidents like this are politicians who take advantage of people's ignorance to pitch them against each other.
It common to every region, in one way or another.
The average Nigerian has no sense of value for people with a different opinion. That's why people who lived together for years can wake up one beautiful morning and star killing each other over issues that are trivial opinion imposed on them by our leaders.

Mind you, I am from the SE.
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by McKayConcept(m): 8:02am On Mar 13, 2019
Are you worried about getting a project topic or even writing your final year project? Then we are here for you.

We can help you get a topic and write your final year project.

Contact us today

Call/Whatsapp
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Futureyahooboi(m): 8:31am On Mar 13, 2019
Atleast this is another way of reducing our population, jobless and useless youth that has no plan for their lifes. e dey pain me say yahoo boys no dey use dem for money..
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by stanliwise(m): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2019
Futureyahooboi:
Atleast this is another way of reducing our population, jobless and useless youth that has no plan for their lifes. e dey pain me say yahoo boys no dey use dem for money..
you are contradicting yourself. you mean e dey pain me as "yahoo boys nor dey use themselves do money" Does this make sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Impersonates Godwin Emefiele, CBN Governor (Photos) / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi / White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.