Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports (6411 Views)

How The Most Intelligent Student In My Secondary School Days Defrauded A Bank / 11 Most Intelligent Animals / See The Most Intelligent Group Photograph Of All Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 13, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Grammy award is what makes one intelligent? Looooooool.
What about Nobel laureate prize that prof. Wole Soyinka won, he wasn't intelligent

Do you think a Dullard can win grammy award, someone with good reasoning skills, exposure, talent etc. Someone that knows what people wants and know what he's doing. 13 Yorubas have been Nominated and only 1 one Igbo Chimamanda Adichie was Nominated, don't tell me she isn't intelligent, though she is a small girl compare to most of our Notable figures

2 Likes

Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:20am On Mar 13, 2019
Nurrex:
What about Nobel laureate prize that prof. Wole Soyinka won, he wasn't intelligent

Do you think a Dullard can win grammy award, someone with good reasoning skills, exposure, talent etc. Someone that knows what people wants and know what he's doing. 13 Yorubas have been Nominated and only 1 one Igbo Chimamanda Adichie was Nominated, don't tell me she isn't intelligent, though she is a small girl compare to most of our Notable figures

I'm not poised for any discourse right now. Go through the comments I posted on here, in the last 48 hours, you'll find many answers to your questions.

1 Like

Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 13, 2019
chiipink:

U mean same Mrs allakija that was awarded oil rigs by corrupt Nigerian government after series of sexual rumps with some government officials? undecided

Or u mean amina Mohammed who is rather FULANI and not Yoruba..
Hahahahahahahaha.. grin

Who knows how many more lies in ur list.
Wait I'm coming back to debunk them all, with some research... You YORUBAS can lie shaa

so, you were there when Alakija sell her body to get an oil well, you are just clueless about how oil wells are gotten, if it can be gotten through sex, who don't know most Igbo girls would have had one for themselves each, fool.
Otedola also got his from corrupt government abi, he also offered his body to corrupt government in order to get oil well, you better stop say what you know nothing about, she have an oil well due to her hard work and from the wealth her family left for her.

Amina Mohammed was just one of the four I stated, why not look into the other 3, hypocrite. Meanwhile, the post states Igbos are the most intelligence, I want to show people like you that there are many intelligent, ambitious, influential and successful Hausa and Yorubas than all those hyped Igbos like Chimamanda Adichie whose popularity was mainly due to her claim to support feminism and other minor factors. Learn about other tribes please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 13, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

I'm not poised for any discourse right now. Go through the comments I posted on here, in the last 48 hours, you'll find many answers to your questions.
I don't need your jargon answer, after your claim that Chimamanda never got Nominated in Grammy awards and Grammy award Nominees are not intelligent. You alone shows how unintelligent some Igbos are and you need to work your ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by chiipink(f): 12:33am On Mar 13, 2019
Nurrex:
so[s], you were there when Alakija sell her body to get an oil well, you are just clueless about how oil wells are gotten, if it can be gotten through sex, who don't know most Igbo girls would have had one for themselves each, fool.
Otedola also got his from corrupt government abi, he also offered his body to corrupt government in order to get oil well, you better stop say what you know nothing about, she have an oil well due to her hard work and from the wealth her family left for her.

Amina Mohammed was just one of the four I stated, why not look into the other 3, hypocrite. Meanwhile, the post states Igbos are the most intelligence, I want to show people like you that there are many intelligent, ambitious, influential and successful Hausa and Yorubas than all those hyped Igbos like Chimamanda Adichie whose popularity was mainly due to her claim to support feminism and other minor factors. Learn about other tribes please[/s]

Well I couldn't finish up ur long trash..
I stopped at second line when u started sounding like a typical empty headed online yoruba man.. Filled with lies and propaganda.
Else I don't understand how u would put AMINA and ALAKIJA in ur list.
One is a prostitute(yoruba actually) and the other is not a Yoruba woman.
But u had to steal her name and put there.

TYPICAL YORUBA MAN
Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:38am On Mar 13, 2019
chiipink:

I stopped at second line when u started sounding like a typical empty headed online yoruba man.. Filled with lies and propaganda.

TYPICAL YORUBA MAN

Why can't you guys just shut up and Humble Yourselves for once? Why are you so insecure like this? Is it a Must for you guys to dominate where ever you are?

Claiming Igbo is the most intelligent black race in Africa is an Insult to other tribes in Africa and Nigeria, you are indirectly insulting other tribe in Nigeria and Africa, you are trying to push your achievement above others when others even achieved more and better than you. Empty Barrel Make the Loudest Noise

2 Likes

Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by alphaNomega: 2:58am On Mar 13, 2019
Rubbish report.

This type of thing only serves to worsen the already terrible inter ethnic relationship in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by Bighead9: 5:43am On Mar 13, 2019
Trash.
You are intelligent yet, Illiterate Aboki is ruling over you?
You are the most intelligent yet, you can't make money legitimately like other Nigerians do? (90% of Igbo rich people got their wealth through Crimes). You are the most intelligent yet, you couldn't break away from Nigeria since you started agitating for Biafra over 60 years ago?
You are the most intelligent yet, your region is the most backward in terms of infrastructure?

Abeg carry una self aclaimed intelligent, but remember that you are a third class citizen of this Country. Your chest beating is the reason why the North will never let you have your Biafran.
Inyamirai na banza.

Yeye people.

2 Likes

Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by Khaleell001(m): 7:19am On Mar 13, 2019
No doubt Igbos are intelligent, but I think it is being over hyped.
Yoruba's to me are far more intelligent than Igbos according to verifiable statistics.

how do we measure intelligence if not for what people have demonstrated and produced in their academic life and all that.

In being industrious I give it to the Igbos however, for book matter Yorubas dictate the pace.

And nobody,I repeat,nobody should say that that lying thieving Philip Emeagwali is the" father of super computer" hence Igbos are the most intelligent. Taaaaa!
it is a well known lie concocted from the pit of hell that he did not do. anything of adding anything to the super computer and as such and he was greatly exposed by a well researched article by saharareporters. I can provide the link for whoever is willing to read the material, though it is long and loaded with facts.

Igbos are intelligent no doubt, but they should stop claiming first position when the metrics for measuring intelligence is highly stacked against them.

PS:I am from Edo state and I live there, lest some tribal bigots who lack objectivity ascribe me to the "Afonjas" or "fulanis. " for saying the obvious truth.

1 Like

Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by Khaleell001(m): 7:22am On Mar 13, 2019
Nurrex:
I don't need your jargon answer, after your claim that Chimamanda never got Nominated in Grammy awards and Grammy award Nominees are not intelligent. You alone shows how unintelligent some Igbos are and you need to work your ignorance.

Chimamanda is intelligent but she is also a confused feminist?.
Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 13, 2019
chiipink:

TYPICAL YORUBA MAN
How do you know she was a prostitute
You caught her sleeping with your Igbo dad in other to get oil well? We know 70% of prostitutes in Nigeria are Igbos, maybe you are even among, if oil wells can be gotten through prostitution as you said, then most Igbo girls would have had one for themselves. As far I'm concerned, Yoruba have lots of intelligent and influential people, and No tribe in Nigeria can be compared with us. Alakija got to were she is today as a result of her hardwork and intelligence. If you think oil wells can be gotten through prostitution because she is a female, get one let us see.

Meanwhile, Otedola is also a prostitute, he sold his body to become who he is today, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by chinebu(m): 9:40am On Mar 13, 2019
Nurrex:

Prof. Wole Soyinka, the first Nobel laureate winner in Africa and the only Nobel laureate winner in Nigeria.

Fela Kuti, the Father and Discoverer of Afro beat.

Out of the 14 Nigerians ever nominated for Grammy awards, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is the only Igbo, The rest are Yorubas.

Silas Adekunle is a Nigerian technology entrepreneur known for creating the world's first intelligent gaming robot. He earned a first class degree in robotics from the University of the West of England. A Very intelligent Yoruba.

This is not a comparism between the Yoruba's and the Igbos OK. A world body conducted their research and came up with their findings that's all. They know you yorubas are there but you did not merit the status OK. Why try to prove nothing.
Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by fuckboys: 9:42am On Mar 13, 2019
Nurrex:
You caught her sleeping with your Igbo dad in other to get oil well? We know 70% of prostitutes in Nigeria are Igbos, maybe you are even among, if oil wells can be gotten through prostitution as you said, then most Igbo girls would have had one for themselves. As far I'm concerned, Yoruba have lots of intelligent and influential people, and No tribe in Nigeria can be compared with us. Alakija got to were she is today as a result of her hardwork and intelligence. If you think oil wells can be gotten through prostitution because she is a female, get one let us see.

Meanwhile, Otedola is also a prostitute, he sold his body to become who he is today, isn't it?
yorubas and hausas with oyel oyel oyel all the time. The real owners of the oyel dont even make noise about it like you guys do. Let this oyel just dry up so we all we know who the real mvps are, the only tribe who make millions from nothing.
Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 13, 2019
fuckboys:
yorubas and hausas with oyel oyel oyel all the time. The real owners of the oyel dont even make noise about it like you guys do. Let this oyel just dry up so we all we know who the real mvps are, the only tribe who make millions from nothing.
Nigeria was far more better than not when we didn't depend on oil, Dollar and Naira ratio were ok, We were the first in the production of Cocoa, yam, maize etc. And most of the agricultural lands were in the south west and North, stop talking as if the oil made us what we are today, Dangote who is the richest didn't made it through oil. The oil belongs to Nigerians, and any body who have the power and wealth to own it can own it. The oil sef is already becoming valueless, now that the price of a barrel is halved and the advent of electric cars, solar and gas engine. We were better without oil. NIGERIA OIL
Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 13, 2019
chinebu:

This is not a comparism between the Yoruba's and the Igbos OK. A world body conducted their research and came up with their findings that's all. They know you yorubas are there but you did not merit the status OK. Why try to prove nothing.
ITrealms isn't a world body, check the site yourself, it's like a blog. They deduced their claims just because 4 Igbo high school students breaks their school's record, while there are numerous record breaker in the yorubas and Hausa.

1 Like

Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by chiipink(f): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

[s]Why can't you guys just shut up and Humble Yourselves for once? Why are you so insecure like this? Is it a Must for you guys to dominate where ever you are?

Claiming Igbo is the most intelligent black race in Africa is an Insult to other tribes in Africa and Nigeria, you are indirectly insulting other tribe in Nigeria and Africa, you are trying to push your achievement above others when others even achieved more and better than you. Empty Barrel Make the Loudest Noise [/s]

ALAKIJA is a prostitute no matter how talented tried to defend her.. Everyone know how she got her money..
I don't know why yorubas love glorifying evil.
SMH

IGBoS ARE NOT UR mate.... That's why they have turned y'all to tenants.. In same Lagos u claim to be urs.
Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by chiipink(f): 10:45am On Mar 13, 2019
Nurrex:

ALAKIJA is a prostitute just like an average Yoruba lady, I don't why y'all are defending her..
She got oil through prostitution.
Stop glorifying evil
Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:02am On Mar 13, 2019
chiipink:

ALAKIJA is a prostitute no matter how talented tried to defend her.. Everyone know how she got her money..
I don't know why yorubas love glorifying evil.
SMH

IGBoS ARE NOT UR mate.... That's why they have turned y'all to tenants.. In same Lagos u claim to be urs.

Ok let's forget about Alakija for now,. What about Mike Adenuga the CEO of GLO and the Second Richest Man in Africa on Forbes grin. We are in competition with no one because you are not a match tongue you better go get a life before you die of fustration lol, it is very obvious you are in severe pain

Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:03am On Mar 13, 2019
chiipink:

ALAKIJA is a prostitute just like an average Yoruba lady, I don't why y'all are defending her..
She got oil through prostitution.
Stop glorifying evil

It is very obvious that you are going nuts tongue you need mental check up ASAP
Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:08am On Mar 13, 2019
fuckboys:

What about the CEO of GLO ? Mike Adenuga the second Richest man in Africa
Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by chiipink(f): 11:15am On Mar 13, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Ok let's forget about Alakija for now,. What about Mike Adenuga the CEO of GLO and the Second Richest Man in Africa on Forbes grin. We are in competition with no one because you are not a match tongue you better go get a life before you die of fustration lol, it is very obvious you are in severe pain

Where is adenuga when IGBOS have turned y'all to tenants in lagos

3 Likes

Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2019
chiipink:

Where is adenuga when IGBOS have turned y'all to tenants in lagos

You are obviously very sick,. How many properties do you have in Lagos ? How many properties do your family have in Lagos. Whatever you own in Lagos, is like 1/5 of What Yoruba own Lagos, you guys have started believing your own lies.
Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by ewizard1: 11:36am On Mar 13, 2019
I am Yoruba and I agree with this.
Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by chiipink(f): 11:38am On Mar 13, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are obviously very sick,. How many properties do you have in Lagos ? How many properties do your family have in Lagos. Whatever you own in Lagos, is like 1/5 of What Yoruba own Lagos, you guys have started believing your own lies.

U are obviously a kid..
Read carefully what ur yoruba brothers who know the truth.
These are they people who are living close to rich igbo men.
Not hungry people like you with China phone talking trash on nairaland.

READ CAREFULLY.
Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by franklingud(m): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2019
Yes, the whole western world knows this and that's why they don't want to give us Biafra.

Nonsense people
Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:47am On Mar 13, 2019
chiipink:

U are obviously a kid..
Read carefully what ur yoruba brothers who know the truth.
These are they people who are living close to rich igbo men.
Not hungry people like you with China phone talking trash on nairaland.

READ CAREFULLY.

So a Facebook post from no where is what would prove that you own Lagos? You guys are pathetic. You clearly don't worth arguing with and you are very highly unintelligent,. Is it today you guys have been circulating propaganda in form of Fake Tweets and Fake Facebook posts? You lost it when you call me Hungry, if your family achieved what I have achieved in life then you must be lucky. You don't worth my time at all, whatever you own in Lagos it is just 1/5 of what Yoruba own in Lagos and that's a Fact
Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by chiipink(f): 11:50am On Mar 13, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

So a Facebook post from no where is what would prove that you own Lagos? You guys are pathetic. You clearly don't worth arguing with and you are very highly unintelligent,. Is it today you guys have been circulating propaganda in form of Fake Tweets and Fake Facebook posts? You lost it when you call me Hungry, if your family achieved what I have achieved in life then you must be lucky. You don't worth my time at all, whatever you own in Lagos it is just 1/5 of what Yoruba own in Lagos and that's a Fact

Hahahahah so it's not "fake" Abi.. ?
Keep deceiving urself.
Who u have the option to check those profiles.

IGBOS are the biggest property owners in Lagos everyone knows it except some envious yorubas.
Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
chiipink:

Hahahahah so it's not "fake" Abi.. ?
Keep deceiving urself.
Who u have the option to check those profiles.

IGBOS are the biggest property owners in Lagos everyone knows it except some envious yorubas.

So how many of those properties do you own in Lagos? you better go get a life, I have no reason to be jealous of you guys when I am doing well in Life, and Claiming another men success in life is just stupidity and craziness. Yoruba Dominated Lagos And we Always do, whatever you own in Lagos it is just 1/5 of what Yoruba own. Oyo State alone is bigger than the Entire South East with also significant Development than the Entire South East, you better go get a life
Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by chiipink(f): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

[s]So how many of those properties do you own in Lagos? you better go get a life, I have no reason to be jealous of you guys when I am doing well in Life, and Claiming another men success in life is just stupidity and craziness. Yoruba Dominated Lagos And we Always do, whatever you own in Lagos it is just 1/5 of what Yoruba own. Oyo State alone is bigger than the Entire South East with also significant Development than the Entire South East, you better go get a life [/s]

I'm doing well in my life too, and I will soon have my own property in Lagos and make u my tenant.. It will happen, I'm working towards it

Stop deceiving urself.
IGBOS and other tribes have more properties in Lagos than yoruba, especially IGBOS.
If it's not true, your brothers he raised won't be crying all over facebook and twitter.

tell urself the truth, IGBOS have bought over Lagos, blame ur lazy tribe for I it.

Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
chiipink:

I'm doing well in my life too, and I will soon have my own property in Lagos and make u my tenant.. It will happen, I'm working towards it

Stop deceiving urself.
IGBOS and other tribes have more properties in Lagos than yoruba, especially IGBOS.
If it's not true, your brothers he raised won't be crying all over facebook and twitter.

tell urself the truth, IGBOS have bought over Lagos, blame ur lazy tribe for I it.

Where do you usually get this propaganda from lol? grin. The other day you posted a Picture that claimed the Meaning of Yoruba is Slaves, so any pictures you post are propaganda and why are you so obsessed with Yoruba matter like this ? I have my house so I can no longer become a tenants it is you that need to go work on getting your own house whatever you own in Lagos it is just 1/5 of what Yoruba own and that's a Fact.
Re: 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports by chiipink(f): 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Where do you usually get this propaganda from lol? grin. The other day you posted a Picture that claimed the Meaning of Yoruba is Slaves, so any pictures you post are propaganda and why are you so obsessed with Yoruba matter like this ? I have my house so I can no longer become a tenants it is you that need to go work on getting your own house whatever you own in Lagos it is just 1/5 of what Yoruba own and that's a Fact.

Hehehehe are u surprised how I have u People on my finger tips.. grin
Well u can keep living in denial despite seeing the obvious truth..
Until u sleep in ur room one night and wake-up on the floor outside, Only to hear that ur people have sold ur family house to igbos. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME / Debate : Old Means Of Communication Is Better Than Modern Means Of Communication / OMG. Youth Of Today.see What I Asked My Little Cousin & D Awkward Reply I Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.