Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals (54521 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants / "Gifts Make Me Wet...Cum Over" - Cossy Orjiakor Shares Totally Nude Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
adorablepepple:
You got wet..?? Then you had s!x with him and now you want more gift. It is well with you ma’am
You've said it all. She didn't ask about the source! Just saw a gift, overwhelmed, wet and ....God help this degenerate and retarded generation.

2 Likes

Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by kclem(m): 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
Onyi22:
After d car gift, what will u give him in appreciation?
female condom
Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by Eliteklaus(m): 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
View Christiano Ronaldo's hat trick tonight with this link
http://lucascakestulsa.com/10482//9V2jX/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4900658&i=4900658
Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by Blue3k(m): 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
Mods stop giving these over old overweight women front page. Find younger girls to feature. These old whales need to retire let their daughters take over.

3 Likes

Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by stieyven(m): 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
HerTotoCryTire:
Kai shocked Why? Why?Where did I keep my Vaseline Ik can't leave this place for Vaseline lemme just go raw with saliva shocked
Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.

2 Likes

Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by Onyi22(f): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
marvin906:
Eyahhhhhhhhhhhh..
I just remembered one useless chick I had in school she told me that chocolate's,music, and candle light dinner makes her wet..the day I reach her house e nor reach 10 minutes my fingers was already drilling water from her body..
Useless girls grin
Useless boy
Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by yesloaded: 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
Made4naijalove:
Nollywood actress Cossy Ojiakor, has revealed that a fan gifted her a brand new iPhone XS Max. While sharing photos of the phone, the actress stated that gifts makes her wet and an unexpected gifts makes her to drip.

Taking to her IG page, the busty actress showed off a gift she got from one of her young fan, saying;

”Exactly one week today. A fan reached out to me. A very young guy. That I should come and pick up iPhone Xmas. Well his location wasn’t far so ….. I went … got this gift .. and hmmmm ……Gifts make me wet …unexpected gifts make me Drip….Then he wants to gift me a brand new car on my birthday. So pls let’s join our hands in prayer for this young DG He must hammer so I can get my car gift”.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/03/gifts-make-me-wet-cossy-ojiakor-reveals/

The real cossy orjiakor is right down here

Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by engrkaz(m): 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
iPhone new year ni no be only Xmas

1 Like

Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by Onyi22(f): 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
Uglymind:
undecided
Who pushed this to front page
Na ur papa push am
Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by highbee02: 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Onyi22:
After d car gift, what will u give him in appreciation?

STIs
Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by Afonja007: 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
AyodejiCharles:
Lol

These super cute indoor slippers are up for grabs!!

Need them, love them, Want some??

Guys get for your woman too, she will love you the more.

Wholesales buyers will get massive discounts!

click on the link below to chat me up on whatsapp immediately!
https:///2348079230930
we don't need this in Nigeria please Nigeria is not a cold country ,even in Europe you only need it during winter angry angry
Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:00am On Mar 13, 2019
ajon1:
Now fvck off
Is she that fugly that you have to give me a fake number?? grin

I’ve seen that you have updated your original post ... I’m glad to have brought some realization to you. Say hi to your sis ...
Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:14am On Mar 13, 2019
HerTotoCryTire:
Kai shocked Why? Why?Where did I keep my Vaseline Ik can't leave this place for Vaseline lemme just go raw with saliva shocked

Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by dante0147: 2:55am On Mar 13, 2019
Lol if 1 gift of iPhone X Max 512 Gig makes you wet would 2 make you do the do ?
Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by irumole1975: 3:08am On Mar 13, 2019
adorablepepple:
You got wet..?? Then you had s!x with him and now you want more gift. It is well with you ma’am

This thing you just put here is an insult to the constituted authority and your plan to divide Nigeria will not materialize. Right now as we speaks the gods are angry and it'll take exactly 2days 7hrs 32mins 54seconds for them to look at your side again. We're currently mobilizing the thunderstorm that you deserved and that'll strike you without missing target, and You'll get it before midnight. Feel free to contact if you don't get before midnight today
Regards
Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by mukthar2000(m): 3:14am On Mar 13, 2019
U be idiot shaaa

Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by frozen70(f): 4:19am On Mar 13, 2019
All this lesbians should just learn to keep their ways private, it's a stupid act
Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by namiji2598: 4:51am On Mar 13, 2019
thesicilian:
Won't be surprised if the fan who bought that hasn't bought anything for his mother in a while.
so touching comments bro
Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by namiji2598: 4:54am On Mar 13, 2019
Blue3k:
Mods stop giving these over old overweight women front page. Find younger girls to feature. These old whales need to retire let their daughters take over.
take over from ashaworism

Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 13, 2019
Uglymind:
undecided
Who pushed this to front page
The MOD must be the same kind with cossy. (If you understand what I mean)
Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by marvin906(m): 6:50am On Mar 13, 2019
Onyi22:

Useless boy

frodo wannabe...

Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by princegeo(m): 6:50am On Mar 13, 2019
So these o e no fit but iPhone smash for herself
You really went to collect a phone from a young guy u are even older than in his house
After poking you
U come here dy talk rubbish
I no even buy u Nokia 3310
I dy mad
Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by marvin906(m): 6:53am On Mar 13, 2019
PierreAbutu:

Pls kindly tell us where d girl is from...thanks angry

na benin girl sha

Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 13, 2019
ajon1:
Cossy you are not alone. Gifts makes most Nigerian ladies wet, expensive gifts makes them cum
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 13, 2019
Cursy, the perfect role models to our girls today, i salute all folks with daughters in the house, your daughter could be the next cossy, em cursy.
Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by toochy75: 7:14am On Mar 13, 2019
Wet in concern us
Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by bizzibodi(m): 7:28am On Mar 13, 2019
Igbo amaka grin grin grin
Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by Orpe7(m): 7:35am On Mar 13, 2019
So we should buy u gift abi
Internet olosho
Anyways make i buy u gala and lacasera gift
Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by LINTUNE(m): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2019
HerTotoCryTire:
cheesy..u will just die. Mumu
Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by LINTUNE(m): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2019
cheesy
tgmservice:

U are disgrace see what u are jerking off to.

On behalf of the vaseline crew of nairaland we happily disown you
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable Participating At The EndSARS Protest (Throwback Video) / Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 / Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.