Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals (54511 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants / "Gifts Make Me Wet...Cum Over" - Cossy Orjiakor Shares Totally Nude Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by LINTUNE(m): 7:42am On Mar 13, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Is she that fugly that you have to give me a fake number?? grin

I’ve seen that you have updated your original post ... I’m glad to have brought some realization to you. Say hi to your sis ...
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by wisdomkid: 7:46am On Mar 13, 2019
adorablepepple:
You got wet..?? Then you had s!x with him and now you want more gift. It is well with you ma’am

You see how your mind work?
Everything gift must result to s!x in your side abi.

Maybe if ya parent gifts you something, they ask for the thing abi? grin grin
Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 13, 2019
Onyi22:
After d car gift, what will u give him in appreciation?

or she has already given in ADVANCE.
Guy, na wa you.
no dey fall my hands nah
Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by Timi2016(m): 7:50am On Mar 13, 2019
Why won't you lobby for car gift, with that your sport car turned cabu cabu without AC! What a shame
Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by McKayConcept(m): 7:58am On Mar 13, 2019
Are you worried about getting a project topic or even writing your final year project? Then we are here for you.

We can help you get a topic and write your final year project.

Contact us today

Call/Whatsapp
Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by Rejoice5000(f): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2019
The young guy knows ur weak point,hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by whytepawn1(m): 9:21am On Mar 13, 2019
adorablepepple:
You got wet..?? Then you had s!x with him and now you want more gift. It is well with you ma’am
she is getting too old for all these.just retire already.

1 Like

Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by Amaya4u: 10:53am On Mar 13, 2019
Next Level...
Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by mechanics(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2019
adorablepepple:
hahahahah, in this case, it's not well with her.

1 Like

Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by mikkywebs(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2019
100% Neutriceutical for Vigor.
Mekavigor healing powers will shock you.
Tasted and trusted.
Available in major stores nationwide.

Re: Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals by Uglymind: 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents / Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya / Portable Participating At The EndSARS Protest (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.