Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,398 members, 7,958,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Seek Legal Redress If Dissatisfied With Election Outcome, Ajimobi Advises - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seek Legal Redress If Dissatisfied With Election Outcome, Ajimobi Advises (13591 Views)

South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) / Seek Legal Redress, INEC Advises Aggrieved Parties / Yobe North: Machina Vows To Seek Legal Redress After Lawan Was Named As Candidat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seek Legal Redress If Dissatisfied With Election Outcome, Ajimobi Advises by Omoluabi16(m): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
omooba969:
Ajimobi has now become a political liability.
Una go just dey talk anyhow. He lost an election, so? He should rather turn Oyo to Rivers abi. 2 term governor and former senator what's more to dominate in the Political scene?
Re: Seek Legal Redress If Dissatisfied With Election Outcome, Ajimobi Advises by brenister10: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
Tundexxy:
Anyone who blame Ajumobi for Penkelemesi and APC fall is a L..

That man need to do his assignment well well........dont forget he have nothing to show like what Seyi have done in Oyo state..

Las las...PDP in Oyo state till 2027

Oga forget that one. Had it been Ajimobi did not messed up his achievements with his unfiltered comments, fight with olubadan, Ayefele and lautech students, Adelabu would have won with the APC machineries on ground in Oyo state though it might be with a slim margin cos seyi too is well grounded and has been in the picture of politics since 2007. Majority of us in Ibadan voted for PDP as against APC last Saturday not because PDP fielded better candidates across board but just to show Mr constituted authority that you do not take the the electorate for granted

4 Likes

Re: Seek Legal Redress If Dissatisfied With Election Outcome, Ajimobi Advises by omoranmilowo: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
Good of you Ajumobi, please advise Amaechi and Tinubu to emulate your good sportsmanship. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Seek Legal Redress If Dissatisfied With Election Outcome, Ajimobi Advises by omooba969(m): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Una go just dey talk anyhow. He lost an election, so? He should rather turn Oyo to Rivers abi. 2 term governor and former senator what's more to dominate in the Political scene?

You're yet to address the point I raised coz you've chosen to look other way.

Re: Seek Legal Redress If Dissatisfied With Election Outcome, Ajimobi Advises by Omoluabi16(m): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
omooba969:

You're yet to address the point I raised coz you've chosen to look other way.

Who exactly is a political liability? Does losing an election make one a political liability? Please respond.
Re: Seek Legal Redress If Dissatisfied With Election Outcome, Ajimobi Advises by palmshots: 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
Tundexxy:

That man need to do his assignment well well........dont forget he have nothing to show like what Seyi have done in Oyo state..

This same ajimobi dat cudnt salvage his ambition for Senate under the ruling party?
you are Hi..
in case u don't knw Abiola Ajimobi is the first 2term governor in the history of Oyo state and he lost to a very unpopular candidate that you barely see his campaign posters around...He was the architect of Adelabu and Apc misfortune
Re: Seek Legal Redress If Dissatisfied With Election Outcome, Ajimobi Advises by omooba969(m): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Who exactly is a political liability? Does losing an election make one a political liability? Please respond.

Ajimobi did not contest the governorship seat, though losing the senatorial contest was his own doing.

My argument is that he tampered with the public sentiment/opinion. A politician cannot hope to win an election or win the trust of the masses if he/she treats them with such flagrant disregard as Ajimobi did - recounting them one after the other would be a waste of time coz I believe you're not oblivious to them.

How efficacious was his education reform? undecided

Mr Ajimobi was a major factor that damaged APC's chance at the polls - he's toxic.
Re: Seek Legal Redress If Dissatisfied With Election Outcome, Ajimobi Advises by Deyrinsolar(f): 1:08am On Mar 13, 2019
I refuse to read this article to the end, so constituted authority you can be this humble. I said it this man knew what he was doing he wanted adelabu to fail from the beginning, amosun you should have learn from him.
Re: Seek Legal Redress If Dissatisfied With Election Outcome, Ajimobi Advises by CloudResident(m): 8:42am On Mar 13, 2019
Tundexxy:

Well said bro.
Adelabu's other point is that he is a First Class student cheesy but history tells us that not a criterion for being a good leader.

However, Ajimobi's verbal diarrhea contributed to it.

Ajimobi's lack of respect for the traditional institution contributed to it.

Ajimobi's insatiable greed contributed to it

Ajimobi's handling of Lautech closure contributed to it (The votes from Ogbomoso speaks volume)

Ajimobi's penchant for assuming the roll of an emperor contributed to it

Ajimobi's reversal of promotion pay 10 months after civil servants have been collecting it, contributed to it

Ajimobi's hijacking of the senatorial ticket from Soji
Akanbi contributed to it

Ajimobi's wall which he built around himself contributed to it

Amongst other things, Mr. Constituted Authority contributed to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seek Legal Redress If Dissatisfied With Election Outcome, Ajimobi Advises by Omoluabi16(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
omooba969:

Ajimobi did not contest the governorship seat, though losing the senatorial contest was his own doing.

My argument is that he tampered with the public sentiment/opinion. A politician cannot hope to win an election or win the trust of the masses if he/she treats them with such flagrant disregard as Ajimobi did - recounting them one after the other would be a waste of time coz I believe you're not oblivious to them.

How efficacious was his education reform? undecided

Mr Ajimobi was a major factor that damaged APC's chance at the polls - he's toxic.
I agree sir. Sen Ajimobi has his issues.But you can not rule him out of Oyo politics. He is still a major player. Remember how omisore became the beautiful bride in Osun state.
Re: Seek Legal Redress If Dissatisfied With Election Outcome, Ajimobi Advises by omooba969(m): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
Omoluabi16:
I agree sir. Sen Ajimobi has his issues.But you can not rule him out of Oyo politics. He is still a major player. Remember how omisore became the beautiful bride in Osun state.

I appreciate your point.
Re: Seek Legal Redress If Dissatisfied With Election Outcome, Ajimobi Advises by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
yea
Ajimobi Is arrogant but he Is a very peaceful man.

True. He is rather aloof and distant, like Ambode, but not a thug or do-or-die politician. He was a very successful technocratic , like Ambode, before entering politics and I think folks like him have upper limits in politics because they can deliver solutions but are not leaders. Him and Ambode are likely twins sef.

The likes of Ambode and Ajimobi should be given political chances for their innate brilliance but they must learn to play the game so they can retain the status and positions that will enable them to continue delivering for their people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am / Deputy Governor Of CBN, Aishah Ahmad, Is Not Under Arrest / Are Stun Guns Legal In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.