Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

What Oshiomole Did To Me In Imo State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Oshiomole Did To Me In Imo State. (1594 Views)

Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / Stop Heating Up The Polity, Okowa Tells Oshiomole / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Oshiomole Did To Me In Imo State. by Nwadiuto247: 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
Sincere thanks to Oshiomole for resisting Rochas and his satanic plans to run Imo governance as a family business.

I am not your fan though.

I am not also a fan or member of any political party.

I am only a fan of good works and a hater of evil works.

I appreciate this singular act of yours. Rochas is a failure and needed to be sent packing with his evil plans.

We need more good works from you politicians, not dashing people money.

Put the necessary things in place and things will work out well in Nigeria.

Emeka Ihedioha will be removed if he fails to do good.

Imo no dey waste time to reject an evil ruler.

Thank you my good people of Imo state for the victorious pulling down of the evil government of Rochas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Oshiomole Did To Me In Imo State. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
'Imo no dey waste time to reject an evil doer'

Na why the man rule una for 8 good years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Oshiomole Did To Me In Imo State. by asobo: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
He was returned elected in 2015 bro swerve joor. Just like some people are deceiving themselves by saying the are sophisticated when it comes to voting.
Re: What Oshiomole Did To Me In Imo State. by Nwadiuto247: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
EastGold:

He pretended to be doing good in his first tenure as usual of Nigerian politicians only to show his evil part in his second tenure.

The good thing there is that Imo people voted against him and his inlaw despite their desperate moves to succeed in their evil

Again didnt you witness how Imolites kicked Ohakim out after his bad performance in his first tenure in 2011?

Did you not witness how the whole struggle went?

Why do you people like to hate the truth?

Did imolites tolerate Ohakim? Did they tolerate Rochas and his inlaw now?

Whats your bitterness over what i wrote. Abeg park one side.

2 Likes

Re: What Oshiomole Did To Me In Imo State. by mightyhaze: 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
okorocha rigged himself in in 2015. imolites rejected him soon as he showed his true colors. but this time was different. ma mmuo ma mmadu rejected him with every fibre in them. ppl were ready to resist him at all cost. the result is what ur seeing,oshomole or not!

2 Likes

Re: What Oshiomole Did To Me In Imo State. by Gandollar(f): 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
EastGold:

The truth is that PDP was in disarray up till the election week itself. The court judgement that finally gave Ihedioha the nod to be the flag bearer was pronounced in the election week.

Also, the Owerri zone clamoring to wrestle power from orlu zone had about 5 heavy weights all contesting in different platforms.

I'm glad they suffered the foolishness of their in- fighting by helplessly watching Roachas divide and rule tactics.

Eventually Rochas played into their hands with his high-handedness.

Nobody told them this time around to close ranks and the results are what you see today.
Re: What Oshiomole Did To Me In Imo State. by Nwadiuto247: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
asobo:
He was returned elected in 2015 bro swerve joor. Just like some people are deceiving themselves by saying the are sophisticated when it comes to voting.

mightyhaze:
okorocha rigged himself in in 2015. imolites rejected him soon as he showed his true colors. but this time was different. ma mmuo ma mmadu rejected him with every fibre in them. ppl were ready to resist him at all cost. the result is what ur seeing,oshomole or not!

(1) (Reply)

Apc Vs Pdp, How They Stand: Apc Won 15 While Pdp Clinched 14. / Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. / I want to release this song for Buhari(lyrics). Hit Or Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.