Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. (1594 Views)

Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne Ahead Of Governorship Election, Meets Party Leaders / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by murecool(m): 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, arrives Abakaliki, the capital of Ebonyi state, and is welcomed with beautiful songs from the lovely and hardworking Ebonyi women.
*#OsinbajoInEbonyi* to grace another edition of *#MSMEClinics.*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP-bI2QfX-E

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by profmnuhu(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
This is my man

1 Like

Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
If 5 million people die in a single day,
Osibanjo would pretend like nothing is happening
That's my grouse with him
Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by profmnuhu(m): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
He should jump into the grave with them?

2 Likes

Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
profmnuhu:

This reply is why you would keep dieing like agric chickens. Do you clowns even realize these people are public servants? Emphasis on SERVANT
Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by Jamesrock(m): 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
Welcome to my state dear VP! Tokwehu!!!

You’re in the fastest growing state in South-East

2 Likes

Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by Wada3: 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
The man of the people. May God's grace continue to be with this Vice President
Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by okefrancis: 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
Congratulations to the entire people of Ebonyi State to have high esteem of business growth
Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by Mcphamous(m): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
My man ��
Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by Peappy49(f): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
World Best VP
Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by Joylove2324(f): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
Vice president once said that the idea is for regulatory agencies to be ‘extremely’ hands-on on business regulation in Nigeria, so small businesses can have the very best service from them, adding that “regulatory agencies must not be obstacles; they must be facilitators of business”
Me: Nigeria is getting to the top under this adminstration as we can all see our economy is on the top already. God bless Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by TheRareGem1(f): 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
Action man.
Governance know no bound.
You impeccable leadership service toward making the country great is highly commendable. Your spirit of getting things done is appreciated.
Under your supervision, about 300,000 new business names have been registered by the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) at a reduced 50% price of N5000, down from the normal N10,000.
MSMEs is paying off.
Let's give accolade to whom is due.
Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by Dejyom(m): 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
The most hands-on and active VP Nigeria has ever had. A ray of hope for the people and the nation.
Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by okefrancis: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Who's telling you all this nonsense, maybe you should involve first and let see if he would visit you
Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by Joylove2324(f): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
[s][/s]If 5 million people die in a single day,
That's my grouse with him[s][/s]
Let that happen to your family first so we can see his reaction.

Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by maybanks: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

The only thing people like you see in people is fault. Unfortunately you got this wrong with Osinbajo. He has been one of the most compassionate leaders Nigeria has ever produce
Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by demitola(m): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
He left for the MSME Clinic in Abakaliki shortly after commemorating with the outgoing Justice Bulkachuwa. Best ever hardworking VP

Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by CSTR2: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
That is what ebonyi needs now.
MSME and more MSME.

Kano and kaduna need it too. But their governors are on a road construction competition.
Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by CSTR2: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
Peappy49:
World Best VP
Your world must be restricted to Nigeria.

Have you heard of the year of return, that is shaking the black world and fetching billions of dollars in tourism?

It was another country's VP that did that.
Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by Deputy1111(m): 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
MSME Clinics gives opportunity for the business owners to get solutions to any challenges facing their businesses.
Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by Dejyom(m): 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
profmnuhu:

Ain't you yourself already in the grave when all you do now is only existing and not living? When you can't see, how can you know? And when you can't do both, what are you? A fucking dead man! VERY VERY DEAD MAN!!!

1 Like

Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by Zeemam: 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
Best ever
Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by Deputy1111(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Your reasoning faculty must be small, Osinbajo is always concern about every happenings in the country.
Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by Joyce95: 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
Congratulations to the small scale business owners in Ebonyi state
Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by ojokolax: 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
As much as elected officials are public servants, the sense of entitlement of the electorate themselves is mind boggling.
Here is prof Osinbajo attending a function where Enterpreneurs would be getting empowered but you'd rather be focusing on funeral tunes.

StaffofOrayan:

This reply is why you would keep dieing like agric chickens. Do you clowns even realize these people are public servants? Emphasis on SERVANT

3 Likes

Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Deputy1111:
Your reasoning faculty must be small, Osinbajo is always concern about every happenings in the country.

Lol ok
Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
okefrancis:

Who's telling you all this nonsense, maybe you should involve first and let see if he would visit you

Young dummy
Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
ojokolax:
As much as elected officials are public servants, the sense of entitlement of the electorate themselves is mind boggling.
Here is prof Osinbajo attending a function where Enterpreneurs would be getting empowered but you'd rather be focusing on funeral tunes.

Sense of entitlement
Lol I swear you are clowns
I see you have already gotten used to the killings
Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
Joylove2324:

Let that happen to your family first so we can see his reaction.

Watch and see
Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by Janetudeh(f): 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
Awesome reception as usual.
Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by Edusteve(m): 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
Doing his best for Nigeria unfortunately his best is not enough simple because we are too divided as a nation

Do you need organic traffic to your blog/site or you are not earning much from your AdSense contact me now
Re: Video: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Abakaliki For MSME Clinic. by Arubajagz: 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
I trust the industrious people of Ebonyi State, there will be many success stories from this #MSMEClinics event within the next 1 year.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northerners With No Education Are The Ones Ruling Nigeria – Afenifere Leaders / How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War / Dictator Kim Jong Un Sympathizes With Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.