Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

STRANGE: Goats Spotted Climbing A Very Tall Palm Tree (Photos + Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / STRANGE: Goats Spotted Climbing A Very Tall Palm Tree (Photos + Video) (7445 Views)

Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) / This Is One Of Nigerian Governor Climbing A Truck. PHOTOS / Governor Bala Mohammed Stops Convoy To See Pupils Studying Under Tree (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STRANGE: Goats Spotted Climbing A Very Tall Palm Tree (Photos + Video) by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 13, 2019
Okpueze1:
Can't you see the angle of the other surrounding trees standing at the same angle with the palm tree?

Goats have climbing abilities eg is rock climbing goats

No mind the slow learners jare!
Re: STRANGE: Goats Spotted Climbing A Very Tall Palm Tree (Photos + Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:57am On Mar 13, 2019
Xander85:
There must be something hardwired into their DNA that removes all fear of heights! They're bold ASF! shocked
it's a came job, that was a falling Palmtree and the goat were crossing over it.
Re: STRANGE: Goats Spotted Climbing A Very Tall Palm Tree (Photos + Video) by meobizy(f): 4:39am On Mar 13, 2019
divicodefred:
What do you expect in the fraudulent virtual republic of biafrauud?

Everybody and everything is fraud

Awon imo olori pelebe
Shall we ignore this one?
I believe we should.
Something tells me he is one of the authorities of this forum looking for a way to make the news trend.
We all know the more people online cursing each other out the more traffic this forum gets

2 Likes

Re: STRANGE: Goats Spotted Climbing A Very Tall Palm Tree (Photos + Video) by meobizy(f): 4:44am On Mar 13, 2019
Goats love heights.
Goats climbing trees is a normal thing.
One can search YouTube, it is a staple there.

This reminds me of my neighbours goat which was fond of coming out eight-foot fence in the dead of the night.
Other neighbours had written the behaviour off as witchcraft, to which the man only laughed.
Meanwhile I prayed the inevitable day to his goat pepper soup meal will happen sooner.
He eventually killed the goat one fateful day.
All of us openly rejoiced.
Re: STRANGE: Goats Spotted Climbing A Very Tall Palm Tree (Photos + Video) by rummmy: 6:00am On Mar 13, 2019
divicodefred:
What do you expect in the fraudulent virtual republic of biafrauud?

Everybody and everything is fraud

Awon imo olori pelebe
i don't think you are ok... Have you taken your sniper today

1 Like

Re: STRANGE: Goats Spotted Climbing A Very Tall Palm Tree (Photos + Video) by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 13, 2019
This are mountain Goats
Re: STRANGE: Goats Spotted Climbing A Very Tall Palm Tree (Photos + Video) by divicodefred: 7:00am On Mar 13, 2019
rummmy:
i [s]don't think you are ok... Have you taken your sniper today[/s]

Dustbin material
Re: STRANGE: Goats Spotted Climbing A Very Tall Palm Tree (Photos + Video) by divicodefred: 7:01am On Mar 13, 2019
meobizy:

[s]Shall we ignore this one?
I believe we should.
Something tells me he is one of the authorities of this forum looking for a way to make the news trend.
We all know the more people online cursing each other out the more traffic this forum gets[/s]

Dustbin of nairaland
Re: STRANGE: Goats Spotted Climbing A Very Tall Palm Tree (Photos + Video) by franklingud(m): 11:41am On Mar 13, 2019
Goats have strange climbing abilities, we have mountain goats etc.
Some fools here are busy castigating Igbo people of making it possible for these goats to climb palm tree.

I have seen this incident many times.

1 Like

Re: STRANGE: Goats Spotted Climbing A Very Tall Palm Tree (Photos + Video) by DonXavi(m): 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
This world is changing and not just for humans but for animals too, so many new phenomenons these days

1 Like

Re: STRANGE: Goats Spotted Climbing A Very Tall Palm Tree (Photos + Video) by rummmy: 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
divicodefred:

Dustbin material
do I care? ofcus noooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon Not Dead! / SERAP Asks Court To Compel Buhari To Investigate Ganduje Over Alleged Bribery / Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.