Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Read And Pray: Free Daily Devotional From Arise And Shine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Read And Pray: Free Daily Devotional From Arise And Shine (1777 Views)

May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry / January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry / Daily Guide - Daily Bible Reading Devotional From Scripture Union Nigeria (SU) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read And Pray: Free Daily Devotional From Arise And Shine by matoyeh(m): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2010
[b]Wed 1st September

[center]SEASONS OF RELEASE OF THE RIVER OF GOD[/center]
“[i]…and it shall be that everything that moves, wherever the rivers go, will live”
[b](Ezekiel 47:9)

The Lord spoke to me recently concerning this new season and time. He revealed the significance of the river of God of which Ezekiel was shown in Ezekiel 47. Ezekiel was taken to the temple of God and there he saw water flowing from under the threshold of the temple toward the East. He was led by a man who measured the water. The man led him through water that was ankle deep. By the second measurement the water was knee deep and at the third it was waist deep. Each of these levels measured one thousand cubits. The man measured the water at another one thousand cubits but this time it was a river that Ezekiel said he could not cross; “for the water was too deep, water in which one must swim, a river that could not be crossed” (Ezekiel 47:5). Ezekiel saw the healing waters of God also; “and it shall be that everything that moves, wherever the rivers go, will live” (Ezekiel 47:9). When Ezekiel had seen the four levels the water measured up to, the man asked; “Son of man, do you see this?” (Ezekiel 47:6). It is important for you to “see” not with your natural eyes but the eyes of your spirit what the Lord is revealing at this time of your life. The Lord desires to vindicate you in this important day and month, and to show you great and previously inaccessible truth but now accessible by virtue of the blood of Jesus Christ. In the natural Ezekiel saw water but spiritually the river symbolizes life from God and His abundant blessings that flow from His throne. The man in the supernatural experience showed Ezekiel the life giving nature of the water that flows from God’s temple. Beloved, the life source of all blessings is from the Lord. As you meditate on the word of the Lord today, remember that the river of God has been released to flood your life, home, marriage, business, relationships and that the bible says that whatever it touches shall live.     

Further Scripture Reading: Ezekiel 47, Revelation 22

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I thank you for your revelatory word today as a new gate to time opens. May my spirit respond to your call to enter into new realms of experience of your glory in Jesus’ name, amen. 

Thurs 2nd Sept

[center]TIME TO EXPERIENCE THE LORD’S ABUNDANCE[/center]
[center]“With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation”[/center] (Isaiah 12:3)

Psalm 72:19 says; “And blessed be His glorious name forever! And let the whole earth be filled with His glory. Amen and Amen.” This is a season for the release of the river of God upon the earth. Ezekiel was in a supernatural experience where he was taken to see the water that flows from the throne of God, and also the river bank where the impact of contact with God’s healing waters could be seen. He saw on either side of the river all kinds of ever green trees used for food. The trees would bear fruit every month because their waters flow from the sanctuary of the holy God. Fruit from the trees that shall grow at the bank of the river of God will be for food and their leaves for medicine. In other words, the trees will not have a redundant part to it. Rivers are used in scripture quite often to symbolize the Holy Spirit, and also abundance. When the Spirit of the Lord is in control of your life, barrenness will not take place nor will famine come near your dwelling. This shall be your portion in this season in Jesus’ name. Ezekiel was shown a depiction of the future glory of the church; the Lord’s possibilities for your benefit, and enjoyment. The river of God has been released from the heavenly realm, to usher you into seasons of abundant blessings. Are you ready to dive in? The vision of Ezekiel reveals four levels of relationship with the Holy Spirit; ankle, knee, waist deep, and then a level where you can no longer play in the waters but you must be submerged in His glory. Along the banks of the river of God are trees that yield fruit monthly, depicting permanence of prosperity and longevity of life. The Lord is releasing His abundance over your life in this new cycle of time but, you need to be in an intertwined relationship of passionate love and intimacy with His Spirit. You shall experience a fresh visitation of the Holy Spirit today and a fresh release of God’s river of abundant blessings, to enable you fulfill your purpose in this season.  Are you ready for a time of your life? The time has come for you to enjoy God’s abundance.

Further Scripture Reading: Isaiah 11:9, Isaiah 60, Habakkuk 2:14

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I thank you for your grace and your mercy. I give you praise everlasting Father for a new day. May the anointing of your word release your abundance in my life, this day and forever, amen

Fri 3rd Sept

THE LORD HAS RISEN OVER YOU!
“The wealth of Gentiles shall come to you” (Isaiah 60:5)

Arise, Shine, For your light has come! And the glory of God is risen upon you. For behold the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; but the Lord will arise over you. The Gentiles shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising (Isaiah 60:1-3). This is the promise of God as you come into a new phase of your life as a believer and as you enter into a new season of God. To appropriate the blessings and benefit of this season, you need to understand that your ability to ride on the tide of issues that will seek to dominate you will depend on your determination to believe the Lord. Your ability to walk on waters of life depends on your ability to keep your focus on Jesus Christ. You are now in a season of increase of revelation as Daniel prophesied in chapter 12:4; “…knowledge shall increase.”After the Lord showed Daniel a vision of the future, He said; “But you Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, until the time of the end.” Regarding that time of the end, Daniel was informed that many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase. People are running to and fro, and indeed knowledge has increased on the earth. Defiled knowledge is seeking to take over the earth, and to deceive believers in particular and by so doing, derail many travelling on the course of destiny. Knowledge of the word of God will guarantee knowledge of the will of God. Satan cannot unpick, unfold or unveil the will of God to know what to attack because he can’t get that close to God. The time has come for your mind to receive a revelation overhaul, making room for fresh and new strategies for applying God’s word in your life.  Are you ready?

Further Scripture Reading: Isaiah 60:4-5, 11, 19-20; Isaiah 61:6-7, Isaiah 66:18

Prayer: Lord, I receive your word in this new day. I choose to be open and empty to receive fresh strategies to move my life and mission of earth forward by your grace, Oh Lord, through Jesus Christ our Lord, amen

Sat 4th Sept

IF YOU CAN BELIEVE
“Do not be afraid; only believe” (Mark 5:36)

When you know the will of God for your life, and then peg God’s predetermined will in a season and time accurately you will function as the winner and “more than a conqueror” that you are. Why is this so? The devil cannot deceive an informed believer. Such a person does not have gaps in their understanding of the will of God. They know without a shadow of doubt that God’s will is perfect. There are no cracks in the wall of understanding built by the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of truth in the heart of a believer. When you make the word of God your guideline and life’s manual, you will surely become a place of habitation for God’s glory. This is the time for the fulfillment of the potent promise from Habakkuk 2:14 that teach us to know that the knowledge of the glory of God will cover the earth as the waters cover the seas. How will the knowledge of God’s glory cover the earth? When believers like yourself come into the place of stubborn resolve concerning the promises of God and begin to walk in the light of God’s word; darkness shall be dispelled. In other words, when you believe as of a truth for instance, that the earth is the Lord’s and all of its fullness, you will live and run your life differently. Firstly, your life will be run from the place of total submission to the Lord; “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are the sons of God” (Romans 8:14). Your life will be lived from the place of revelation, and confidence that comes from knowing the will of God, rather than commonsense calculations. When you believe the words of Psalm 24:1 that the earth is the Lord’s and its fullness, you will easily receive the revelation that you have the right to expect blessings wherever you are located as a child of the living God. Mark Twain said; “Faith is believing what you know ain’t so.”

Further Scripture Reading: Psalm 71:1-3, Mark 5:45-56, Mark 9:14-24,

Prayer: Thank you Lord for an encouraging word of life. I receive nourishment to my spirit from your throne room today, amen

Sun 5th Sept
[center]
PERSEVERING FAITH
“How is it that you have no faith?” (Luke 4:40)[/b][/i][/center]

C.H Spurgeon the renowned theologian once said; “Faith and obedience are bound up in the same bundle; he that obeys God trusts God; and he that trusts God obeys God. He that is without faith is without works, and he that is without works is without faith.” What a thought provoking statement from a man who knew the way to the heart of the Father. It is not alright to claim to have faith and then not give legs or action to the faith you profess to have. The day has come when your spiritual positioning should be that of advancement and not retreat. Your mindset shall be of victory and not of defeat. You have come through many waters and kept your head above the waters because the Lord promises you that; “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you.” You have been through many rivers and not drowned because the Lord promises; “And through the rivers they shall not overflow.” You have also walked through fires and come out with glowing skin because the Lord promised; “When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you.” All these promises speaking to you today were prophesied by the prophet Isaiah millenniums ago, but the ageless God had today and you in focus also. His word is not time limited! Isaiah’s prophecy is not obsolete but remains powerful; infallible and timeless. The gate of time is open once more to believers, to unveil God’s next thing for your life. This is a month to make some clear decisions on how to press into God; a time to push through to the mark set for you by the Lord who does not lie (Numbers 23:19). The Spirit of the Lord calls on you today to come to the place of discovery of spiritual blessings stored up for you in heavenly places and to know how to release faith necessary for the physical manifestation of those blessings. The Holy Spirit says to you this day; “Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I declare” (Isaiah 42:9). The Lord is speaking new things in this hour; great things and all because you have arrived at a new place.  You are a winner!   

[center]Further Scripture Reading: Psalm 119:1-5, Mark 7:24-30, Mark 8:22-26, Ephesians 1:4

Prayer: Thank you Father for a timely word to refocus my life in this season. I receive your counsel with all gladness, through Jesus Christ our Lord, amen
[/center]

Mon 6th Sept
[center]TIME TO EXPERIENCE THE NEXT LEVEL
“When the righteous rejoice, there is great glory” (Proverbs 28:12)
[/center]

The Lord is worthy of all praise and all adoration. He made this day and He is to be hallowed. Let all the earth rejoice today, for it is the Lord who made the day. He will perfect everything that concerns you. The life of a believer can be described in one short but weighty sentence;”one long transition;” which also means; “one long journey.”  The Christian experience takes you from one level of glory to the other; growing and maturing you into whom the Lord purposed for you to be. In this long transition exists moments already programmed, set aside; pre-marked and preordained by the Lord as your very best seasons. Equally important is the fact that the Lord has also prearrangement the instruments of change that will be used to help get you to your next level in Christ. The instruments of change are chiefly humans. Circumstances, inordinate things can be used also to effect change. At times of crossover into next levels of life’s experiences you become a critical partner with heaven for your own promotion. At these times the treasure of God in you is activated by the Holy Spirit to hasten your acceleration into that new place prepared for you in your marriage, business, ministry and any other spheres. Daniel’s projection and ultimate promotion in Babylon came through projection of his supernatural ability to interpret dreams. God made king Nebuchadnezzar have a dream that bothered him. None of his astrologers, magicians and sorcerers could interpret the king’s dream. Similarly in Joseph’s day of elevation, Pharaoh had a dream. Joseph’s gift of interpreting dreams projected him before Pharaoh. The gift of God in you that you have allowed to remain dormant or disdained and overlooked shall be the same ones the Lord will use to make room for you in this season. David’s musical skills placed him before King Saul as a minstrel. Beloved of God, your fine oratory gifts will open doors before great man and women this month who will hear words spoken through you as sounds of waterfall; bringing peace to their souls. Listen out for the voice of the Lord speaking.

Further Scripture Reading: Proverbs 18:16, 2 Corinthians 4:7

Prayer: Thank you Father that my season to be remembered is here. I bless your name Lord, for giving me the grace to wait until my change comes. May your gift in me bring me before great men, in Jesus name, amen

Tues 7th September

[center]TIME TO DISCOVER THE POWER OF UNDERSTANDING
“, the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding” (Proverbs 9:10)[/center]

Proverbs 4:7 says; “Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding.” A time of greater release of supernatural power is also a time to be alert, vigilant and watchful for the things that come to trip you up as a believer. Satan is always dangling his carrots at believers but you must be full of the word of the Lord so that you are able to reject his carrots. This is the hour to be built up as a fortified city with, and by the word of God. There is a prescription in the word of God for every ailment man can have hence you have to develop passion and love for the word of God. You are in a year of “first things, first” or a time of re-patterning after the original blueprint of God. You are in a season of resetting of time; a time to record new things. When the enemy comes at you like an “out of control” river, the bible teaches you to know what next- The Spirit of God will raise a standard against that enemy (Isaiah 59:19). The Amplified Version of the bible says that; “,  the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him and put him to flight [for He will come like a rushing stream which the breath of the Lord drives]. Unless you seek knowledge of God’s word, you may not know exactly how to defeat problems that rush at you like a rushing stream. You may expend unnecessary energy on troubles that should be left for the winds of the Lord to drive. Job said he treasured the words out of the mouth of the Lord more than his necessary food. Imagine treasuring the word of the Lord more than your favorite burger or rice meal? This is the reality of your priesthood.  If you fill your mind with the word of the Lord as a New Testament priest, your strength will not be small in the day of adversity.
Are you ready for a fresh “word of God” baptism? The season to rediscover the power of understanding is here. Be blessed!

Further Scripture Reading: Job 23:12, Proverbs 24:10, Luke 22:40-46, Galatians 5:17

Prayer: Your word Lord I shall hide in my heart that I may not sin against you in this day of the Lord, amen

TO ORDER A COPY OF ARISE AND SHINE DEVOTIONAL
[b]NEHEMIAH RESOURCE CENTRE

No 4, Usuma Street, Off Ghana Crescent, Maitama, Abuja/FCT.
http://www.obiipax-harry.org
Tel: +2347055223333
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

The True Meaning Of Love, By Nwankwo / What Is The Eye Of A Needle In The Bible? / Things They Wont Tell You About Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.