Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb (64836 Views)

LADY Goes Dumb After She Was Dropped By Suspected Yahoo Ritualist In Ogun (SEE P / Moses Oko, Killer Of Jennifer Anthony (UNIJOS Student) Goes Dumb In Court / Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by Ironi: 8:37am On Mar 13, 2019
Nigerians and dropping off of juju and confused women is like 6 and 9.

Backwardness , it must be really overwhelming and emotional and traumatic experience just living in Nigeria !

For the ordinary folk, a mere survival is constantly going through hoops and loops. Either you are the predator or the prey. Must be stressful just living in Nigeria .
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by Generalyemi(m): 8:37am On Mar 13, 2019
gonkin:

My brother I tire ooo. Even to leave my hair wen dem cut for saloon dey hard me now

guy no scare me abeg...

hair?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by BravoDe: 8:38am On Mar 13, 2019
gonkin:

My brother I tire ooo. Even to leave my hair wen dem cut for saloon dey hard me now

Even here in Lag
Am always scared after shaving my hair in the saloon

1 Like

Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by tete7000(m): 8:44am On Mar 13, 2019
elgramz:
Make dem find one authentic pastor to pray for her. This one is a spiritual case. she can only be won through prayers.

But girls sef will never learn, upon all the stories that are everywhere about this kind things, their greed no go let dem stay one place.

How did people like you suddenly know it is because of greed she was abducted? How are you sure she was not kidnapped? Ignorant and materialistic people are always quick to judge others the way you do. You suddenly think everyone's mind work like your own, driven only by lust for material things...
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by Iziquiel(m): 8:46am On Mar 13, 2019
kingemzy5:
Feel for this young lady cry..... This is where we need government intervention what has buhari and his clueless government done to curb this ritualism of a thing..... Truly truly there was a country with a clueless government
You need to reconcile with your brain.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by Okeyc230: 8:52am On Mar 13, 2019
She missed the guy
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 13, 2019
She obviously took coc or sk for the first time, omo if u nor strong n u take that thing, u fit go mad o.
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by gonkin(m): 8:58am On Mar 13, 2019
Generalyemi:

guy no scare me abeg...

hair?

We all aware they use pants, female hair, pad even foot print. Whats to stop em from using male hair?
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by marksleek25: 9:02am On Mar 13, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
Take her to restaurant, buy her food with juice then take her to phone shop and ask her the kind of phone she want, she go talk

She's in shock the dude break up with her
men you cracked me up big time this morning! Thanks,I needed this punch line! grin
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by Ironi: 9:03am On Mar 13, 2019
nonye6194:
Sell this country, use the money and settle everybody.

If change remain, we buy Ghana to start afresh with.

we don taya for this country and weird news sad

haba!

Don't think Ghana would sell undecided
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by Ubdavis(m): 9:07am On Mar 13, 2019
Stupid attention seeker!!!
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by icebird25(m): 9:07am On Mar 13, 2019
nonye6194:
Sell this country, use the money and settle everybody.

If change remain, we buy Ghana to start afresh with.

we don taya for this country and weird news sad

haba!

This table you are shaking.. When it escalates I will not be here o
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by Ironi: 9:07am On Mar 13, 2019
capitalzero:

they should inform police and take her for medical help. she was drugged probably abused. or the dude broke up with her.

Take her for medical help?

Must be lucky if Nigerians don’t kill her.

With the kill kill culture, one wrong move and you are dead.

You would be killed either for fun or ritual.

Must be very stressful living in Nigeria, it’s like living in the wild Serengeti planes of Kenya, a predator or prey.
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by onoms4luv(m): 9:12am On Mar 13, 2019
Have You Been To Delta Before?

Komu1048:

Nawao Delta state despite the oil and big companies you people have. I think Delta people are extremely lazy Cox they have money thrown at their door step only greediness will make a deltan involve in ritual
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by princegeo(m): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2019
Give her one better hot slap
She go talk
Women and money and benz
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 13, 2019
marksleek25:
men you cracked me up big time this morning! Thanks,I needed this punch line! grin

Lol... Bro everything is not about rituals
We all know some girls react in different ways if their big god breakup with them
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by Abee79(m): 9:28am On Mar 13, 2019
undecided

Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by oruma19: 9:30am On Mar 13, 2019
them like yahoo boys, let them continue
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by Sheuns(m): 9:32am On Mar 13, 2019
bugggg:
USED

Pant redeemed�
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 13, 2019
looks okay to me only sad, maybe she thought the dude will drive her to italy to see her real family there.

edo and warri girls believe heaven is located in italy.
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by Kingjames(m): 9:36am On Mar 13, 2019
bugggg:
USED
yes.
USED AND DUMPED !
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by Kingjames(m): 9:36am On Mar 13, 2019
bugggg:
USED
yes.
USED AND DUMPED !
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by Generalyemi(m): 9:43am On Mar 13, 2019
gonkin:

We all aware they use pants, female hair, pad even foot print. Whats to stop em from using male hair?

abeg no give dem that idea abeg..
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by Awesomefred32(m): 9:58am On Mar 13, 2019
grin grin

girls Girls

how many times did i call u guys?

Get sense................... No No No

Respect yourself......... For where?

Respect the your broke BF that you know his way about........Ta make i hear

U want to slay and the guys are busy slaying you

Please you guys should at least try and have small sense Biko
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by Jolite(m): 10:00am On Mar 13, 2019
kingemzy5:
Feel for this young lady cry..... This is where we need government intervention what has buhari and his clueless government done to curb this ritualism of a thing..... Truly truly there was a country with a clueless government
You are mad, everything Buhari, when you people worship money in the south south and south east than value for human life? don't you have governors in your state? nonsense idiots.
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by Judybash93(m): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
she was probably drugged/abused....and she is at the stage where the drugs is coming off (dazed and confused while being unable to react)

Logic
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by gonkin(m): 10:15am On Mar 13, 2019
Generalyemi:

abeg no give dem that idea abeg..
Just have to be careful
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by tiredoflife(m): 10:18am On Mar 13, 2019
elgramz:
Make dem find one authentic pastor to pray for her. This one is a spiritual case. she can only be won through prayers.

But girls sef will never learn, upon all the stories that are everywhere about this kind things, their greed no go let dem stay one place.

Once u have being used no prayer can bring u back wink
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by willyjacs(m): 10:20am On Mar 13, 2019
kingemzy5:
Nawa u o.
Person follow boyfriend Comot,na buhari go come stand for road de investigate every boyfriends for naija?
Abi them de write yahoo yahoo for person face?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by cococandy(f): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2019
Shut up

slowpoke
Hoodbilonia:
Im not happy abt this
But this pussys deserve it.
U see a poor bich acting rich
U try to ahw them love and support
They always remain ungrateful in the end
I was thinking ita my ex
All u biches out thr bitting the hand that fed u.
U wud meet your match soon
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by cococandy(f): 10:28am On Mar 13, 2019
Cry us a river broke ass
Khd95:
No matter what she doesn't deserve to be used,but ojukokoro will not allow these girls do meaningful hustles or stick with their "broke" boyfriends,that's if they even give such guy's face

I Wonder the men became instant judgement administrators,using a full flede Human for money ritual,tueeh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) / 68-Year-Old Man Prints Fake Currency In Oyo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.