Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb (64828 Views)

LADY Goes Dumb After She Was Dropped By Suspected Yahoo Ritualist In Ogun (SEE P / Moses Oko, Killer Of Jennifer Anthony (UNIJOS Student) Goes Dumb In Court / Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by cococandy(f): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2019
So when they date a ‘rich’ guy, they are not respecting themselves. But when they date your hungry ass, then they are respecting themselves?

It’s nobody’s fault that you’re behind in life. Maybe have a vision and work harder. maybe then someone will think you’re worth dating.

All these jealousy masked as concern for girls who don’t give a crap about you is fooling no one.

And to actually make sense, you don’t know these people or their story. You can’t assume they were dating. Stop projecting your insecurities caused by financial stagnation on other people.

Awesomefred32:
grin grin

girls Girls

how many times did i call u guys?

Get sense................... No No No

Respect yourself......... For where?

Respect the your broke BF that you know his way about........Ta make i hear

U want to slay and the guys are busy slaying you

Please you guys should at least try and have small sense Biko

1 Like

Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by cococandy(f): 10:34am On Mar 13, 2019
The small mindedness bamboozles me too
tete7000:

How did people like you suddenly know it is because of greed she was abducted? How are you sure she was not kidnapped? Ignorant and materialistic people are always quick to judge others the way you do. You suddenly think everyone's mind work like your own, driven only by lust for material things...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by cococandy(f): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2019
Oh shut your dirty preachy mouth

Project your insecurities on yourself and let it motivate you to grow. Nobody owes you a date. You don’t seem to have problems with the so called guys into illegal wealth but y’all grow loud mouths when it comes to women dating who they want.

Silly.
Prolific2018:

What has buhari got to do with lazy Nigerian girls running after material things...
The rate at which they run after youngboys...with no traceable rich parents....unidentified means of livelihood..
Worst is dat this guys lodge in hotels...so u cant trace them to their abode.
Age ranges from 18 and above....
Where on earth do you think an eighteen year old boy would get money to buy expensive cars, hotel accommodations for weeks..gifts and all...

If u are used then it shows u are greedy....
Go to school..get vocational..get jobs...get married.
Live a normal decent life.
once used...
If u are not mad or dead...
U will live a miserable life stripped of value. Wat is left is abject poverty.
Every unfortunate innocent man dat has something to do wit u hence is doomed for life.
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by CoolJul: 10:39am On Mar 13, 2019
gonkin:

My brother I tire ooo. Even to leave my hair wen dem cut for saloon dey hard me now
. hahahahaaha...bro I dey tell u! cheesy
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by timileyinolawuyi(m): 10:43am On Mar 13, 2019
Check her pant first
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by hamzyluv(m): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2019
kingemzy5:
Feel for this young lady cry..... This is where we need government intervention what has buhari and his clueless government done to curb this ritualism of a thing..... Truly truly there was a country with a clueless government
you are one of the LAZY type Buhari mentioned in his speech ... So Government must do everything for us ? What about the residents , kind, chiefs, hunters, vigilantes, pastors , imam and herbalists in your community. What are they doing to sanitize the people around
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by crixlight2(m): 10:59am On Mar 13, 2019
Khd95:
No matter what she doesn't deserve to be used,but ojukokoro will not allow these girls do meaningful hustles or stick with their "broke" boyfriends,that's if they even give such guy's face

I Wonder the men became instant judgement administrators,using a full flede Human for money ritual,tueeh

Make God save Africa , any little thing na use use unah go dey shout up and down , what if she was drugged and raped..the useless people suppose take her to hospital but rather they are busy taking pictures and making videos just to trend

1 Like

Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by asawanathegreat(m): 11:00am On Mar 13, 2019
Yahoo boys has gone to the next level.
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by PetroDollaxx: 11:17am On Mar 13, 2019
Fuckeduppedness you will buy.....Ghana? How about Ghana buys Nigeria and turns it into a plantation or a zoo?
nonye6194:
Sell this country, use the money and settle everybody.

If change remain, we buy Ghana to start afresh with.

we don taya for this country and weird news sad

haba!
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by frankblinkz(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2019
"won ti lo"
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by Sluvist(m): 11:55am On Mar 13, 2019
She was served more than what she bargained for, that is a good example of bumper bonus.
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by mechanics(m): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
hmmmmm, she has been used for ritual.
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by 3verblazing(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
Already redeemed !!

Redeem ur giftcards
And Get paid Fast and easy
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by dreamwords: 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Im not happy abt this
But this pussys deserve it.
U see a poor bich acting rich
U try to ahw them love and support
They always remain ungrateful in the end
I was thinking ita my ex
All u biches out thr bitting the hand that fed u.
U wud meet your match soon
Go and make money, stop justifying your brokenness bro

1 Like

Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by moststylish(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
Komu1048:

Nawao Delta state despite the oil and big companies you people have. I think Delta people are extremely lazy Cox they have money thrown at their door step only greediness will make a deltan involve in ritual
which oil big companies is in delta state
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by Hoodbilonia: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hahaha
Im not broke hater
I can spend 50k a day and wont feel it.
Im still rich and doing my thing
So u go fix yourself up
Hater
dreamwords:

Go and make money, stop justifying your brokenness bro

1 Like

Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by dreamwords: 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Hahaha
Im not broke hater
I can spend 50k a day and wont feel it.
Im still rich and doing my thing
So u go fix yourself up
Hater

Big man,
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by Hoodbilonia: 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
While ppl whr clubbing and drinking
Uploading and doing shiiit
I was on my grind
7 days a week
No going out
Strictly street
And today im flexxing the fruit of my labour
Patience iz me.
Im never going backwards
Do what eva it is that pays u
Save for the rainy day make the thing no pain u
[ quote author=dreamwords post=76626647]
Big man, [/quote]
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by Komu1048(m): 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
onoms4luv:
Have You Been To Delta Before?

Bro in this informed world, did I need to visit before I know things about a particular place. Most thing we suffer here in lag like joblessness, electricity etc r not problem in Delta. They are always considered first for job in oil companies and maritime job n most companies provide electricity for their host community. Only that if you are not from there they will repel you but real indigene of Delta state are on a jolly marathon. The one you see around are either uneducated ones or those that are just too stubborn to go home
Re: Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb by smasher1(m): 3:01am On Mar 14, 2019
ayourlerweezo:
Delta and money rituals are 5&6. Very soon delta will be the state with highest number of mad people

I am so sorry. Very soon? Delta has always been the state with the highest number of mad people walking in the streets. This is undisputed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate / Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) / 68-Year-Old Man Prints Fake Currency In Oyo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.