Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Infinix Hot 6x Memory Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 6x Memory Problem (1027 Views)

Infinix Hot 6x Vs Hot S3x: What Is The Difference? / The New Infinix Hot 6X Specifications And Photos / Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 6x Memory Problem by KubwaBoy: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hello guys. I finally got Infinix Hot 6x yesterday. After charging it, I decided to start installing apps on it from playstore. To my greatest surprise for a new phone, after downloading whatsapp and google chrome, it started telling me memory low that i cant download the other apps that i want to download.
I decided to format the phone so as to delete all preexisting files on it. To my surprise, after downloading 2 apps from playstore, it started telling me low memory that I cant download again.
Please, has any one experienced similar issue on any infinix phone before. What is the best way to go about it?
/
Re: Infinix Hot 6x Memory Problem by Veiniously: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Hello guys. I finally got Infinix Hot 6x yesterday. After charging it, I decided to start installing apps on it from playstore. To my greatest surprise for a new phone, after downloading whatsapp and google chrome, it started telling me memory low that i cant download the other apps that i want to download.
I decided to format the phone so as to delete all preexisting files on it. To my surprise, after downloading 2 apps from playstore, it started telling me low memory that I cant download again.
Please, has any one experienced similar issue on any infinix phone before. What is the best way to go about it?
/

Screen shot your file manager or storage status send it here
Phone might be fake
Re: Infinix Hot 6x Memory Problem by KubwaBoy: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
Veiniously:

Screen shot your file manager or storage status send it here
Phone might be fake
Only WhatsApp and chrome the phone and the phone memory is exhausted.

Re: Infinix Hot 6x Memory Problem by kmaster007: 1:12am On Mar 13, 2019
not original
Re: Infinix Hot 6x Memory Problem by jantofubu(m): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
KubwaBoy:

Only WhatsApp and chrome the phone and the phone memory is exhausted.

Sadly you bought a clone Infinix..
Re: Infinix Hot 6x Memory Problem by maxinvile(m): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
That phone is a clone infinix. I have used the phone before and never experience such and the network bar doesnt look like what is seen on your screenshot.
Re: Infinix Hot 6x Memory Problem by Veiniously: 10:43am On Mar 14, 2019
That file manager is for Android 5.0 .If that file manager comes with your phone i guess its not original another way to confirm is to drag your notification bar down and screen shot.....if the nav bar is for an older version then the phone is fake i believe your infinix suppose to come with the new version ui
Re: Infinix Hot 6x Memory Problem by Anegbettedude: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2019
Veiniously:
That file manager is for Android 5.0 .If that file manager comes with your phone i guess its not original another way to confirm is to drag your notification bar down and screen shot.....if the nav bar is for an older version then the phone is fake i believe your infinix suppose to come with the new version ui
hot 6x is oreo 8.1 and not this UI showing here, my man has bought a fake device.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6x Memory Problem by KubwaBoy: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
No doubt. I bought a fake phone. I even read it has a non removable battery but mo phone battery is removable.
Re: Infinix Hot 6x Memory Problem by Veiniously: 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
KubwaBoy:
No doubt. I bought a fake phone. I even read it has a non removable battery but mo phone battery is removable.
Uoooo chai how much did you buy it? warranty still dey go return am
Re: Infinix Hot 6x Memory Problem by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
Please me too, my Techno k9 is giving me headache too. It always has memory issues, it hangs a lot and closes apps. For instance, it will pop up on my screen "System U.I is closing" or HiOS is closing, or Chrome is closing.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom 9 - New Updates/leaks/rumors / What 9mobile Tariff Plan Offers The Cheapest Call Rate? / Iphone 7plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.