Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties (38421 Views)

Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report / Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections / Rivers Elections: INEC Weighs Four Options Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by 7lives: 9:53am On Mar 13, 2019
Kenturkey048:
u people should stop saying what u don't know..wike never for ones gave ameachi qny problem..during 2015 elections ,PDP was an opposition party after ameachi decamped toApc for his V.P bid..u don't expect people of rivers to support somebody that
betrayed his brother gudluck jonthan for his selfish interest..hope u know ameachi can never in Nigerian win anything politically under rivers state..stop sitting in your house and typing wotever comes to your mind. the God we believe we serve watches us all..we go all die one day..

Shior, tell me Wike did not send thugs to kill people at Dakuku Peterside's village.
Abi una don forget the incident so quickly?.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by Kenturkey048(m): 10:01am On Mar 13, 2019
7lives:

Shior, tell me Wike did not send thugs to kill people at Dakuku Peterside's village.
Abi una don forget the incident so quickly?.
bros talk wetin u know.. Na only wetin i know i tell u, the thug aspect,, maybe u been sit with them when dem strike the plan to operate...me been dey ph city during that 2015 elections, so na wetin i know i talk.
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by SantiRAMBO: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2019
sowilli:
exactly!! Is it that there are no generals, Colonels and other military officials that can be loyal to Wike. Imagine if Tonye'4 name was on the ballot paper. We won't be typing this. He would have been declared winner.

I'm telling you.. Thats where APC got it wrong, They would have resolved the issue just like APC in Zamfara did but Amaechi and Magnus Abe were just too stubborn...
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by desiredhome: 10:59am On Mar 13, 2019
Kenturkey048:
it was nt to cast out ameachi, ameachi didnt contest him,. Magnus abe was the then candidate for apc..nobody used federal might cast out ameachi..rivers voted in pdp..
I don taya, make una believe wetin una wan believe abeg.

I think you should get informed and get your facts right before sending wrong information to the public. At what time was Magnus a candidate for APC in Rivers State?
If you don't know what transpired between Amechi , Patient Jonathan and Wike in 2014, then better keep quit and stop misinforming others. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by banio: 11:10am On Mar 13, 2019
Cletus77:
Even up till now we're still asking "who is the candidate for AAC, and what is AAC grin

We came to know accord because of dumo lulu Briggs and even with that, they lack the power to oust PDP talk of the unknown AAC.

They are some lies that even the devil will be asking if he still holds the title of the father of lies cheesy

I will be happy if a nobody wins the governorship of Rivers State. At least it speaks volumes.
Anyways the AAC guy is a qualified engineer. He was a staff of Chevron Nigeria Limited. So he has a track record.
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by banio: 11:19am On Mar 13, 2019
lonelydora:
Declare Wike winner or Rivers will burn.

They tried to use APC, it didn't work
They moved to Accord Party, it didn't work
They now move to AAC, after Accord aspirant rejected their settlement.

Amaechi, Rivers is PDP. Stop killing your kinsmen.

They are beginning to change the narrative to tribal issues instead of party issue.

Initially they said it is Ogoni versus Ikwerre
Now, they have changed it to Kalabari versus Ikwerre.

Wike that is announced that he will employ 10,000 teachers. But ended up employing only Ikweres through the back door. Is that one a Governor?.

Let's try the new guy and AAC.

Let Wike learn his lesson. You can't promise and fail.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by Cletus77(m): 11:38am On Mar 13, 2019
banio:

I will be happy if a nobody wins the governorship of Rivers State. At least it speaks volumes.
Anyways the AAC guy is a qualified engineer. He was a staff of Chevron Nigeria Limited. So he has a track record.
We shall see
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by Cletus77(m): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2019
DLuciano:

I was told that AAC means Amaechi Abandoned Cole grin grin grin, remember Tonye Cole was the APC governorship candidate imposed by Amaechi, before supreme court stopped him and APC.
Sense wee not kill that person grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by mikkywebs(m): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2019
100% Neutriceutical for Vigor.
Mekavigor healing powers will shock you.
Tasted and trusted.
Available in major stores nationwide.

Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by Kenturkey048(m): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
desiredhome:

I think you should get informed and get your facts right before sending wrong information to the public. At what time was Magnus a candidate for APC in Rivers State?
If you don't know what transpired between Amechi , Patient Jonathan and Wike in 2014, then better keep quit and stop misinforming others. Thanks.
am sorry I made mistake..it was dakuku peterside...
why not tell me what transpired between dem,since u are a close relative to one of them,,or u got what really transpired from a reliable source....like say no be dem say dem say we and all our agencies dey carry as news..all I know from d election I partook in 2015,rivers people voted PDP...
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by desiredhome: 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
Kenturkey048:
am sorry I made mistake..it was dakuku peterside...
why not tell me what transpired between dem,since u are a close relative to one of them,,or u got what really transpired from a reliable source....like say no be dem say dem say we and all our agencies dey carry as news..all I know from d election I partook in 2015,rivers people voted PDP...

I doubt if you are from Rivers state, the reason you are making these silly comments, the internet is there for you, you can get news from far back as you want, 4 years ago is still very fresh for in the news, Google is your friend,
For your information, all the cult clashes, militants, killings till date are all products of one man's (Wike) ambition,
Rivers state was a peaceful state before all these rubbish, better get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by godliman: 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
cheango:
I will blame Buhari on this, you have a minister under your cabinet, who with arrogant and self centerness didn't have a candidate from his party.. and he is using your military to cause trouble because he want to oust wike and you sit down in Abuja, when your integrity status is going low ..The blood of the dead is on all of you...
Buhari remains the worst leader in our history. When it comes to do right he goes comatose, when it is to do evil he roars.
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by Kenturkey048(m): 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
desiredhome:

I doubt if you are from Rivers state, the reason you are making these silly comments, the internet is there for you, you can get news from far back as you want, 4 years ago is still very fresh for in the news, Google is your friend,
For your information, all the cult clashes, militants, killings till date are all products of one man's (Wike) ambition,
Rivers state was a peaceful state before all these rubbish, better get your facts right.
desired home bye bye..
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by desiredhome: 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
Kenturkey048:
desired home bye bye..

Lol,

bye bye too and stay on the part of truth, thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

90 Ships Seized By EFCC Rot Away In Lagos, Others / Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 / Kwara By-election: APC Mega Rally, Does This Mean Saraki Is Gone In Kwara?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.