Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties (38436 Views)

Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report / Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections / Rivers Elections: INEC Weighs Four Options Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by thonyman: 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
1 among this 2 options may likely happen:
1. A fresh gubernatorial rerun across all polling units
2. Rivers state may be put under state of emergency and a sole administrator appointed to take over power on completion of Wike tenure to govern the state till normalcy has returned for fresh elections.
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by kalaboyama: 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
BrokenCock:
u are drunk with waterside shitt
the madness and the ogboni cult you belong is moving you. u are a mistake in this world..... lipsrsealed undecided shocked
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by rottennaija(m): 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Cletus77:

With AAC that my house fellowship is more popular than??
Tell that to APC that is trying to rule by proxy
Period!
It doesn't matter if you children are more popular than AAC, it can be OnlyGod

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by Cletus77(m): 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
rottennaija:

It doesn't matter if you children are more popular than AAC, it can be OnlyGod

God doesn't support dirty politics
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by Dino98: 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
Cletus77:
Even up till now we're still asking "who is the candidate for AAC, and what is AAC grin

We came to know accord because of dumo lulu Briggs and even with that, they lack the power to oust PDP talk of the unknown AAC.

They are some lies that even the devil will be asking if he still holds the title of the father of lies cheesy

Reliable sources just told me Wike lost...

See Bleep up...to unknown party and their candidate.
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by Cletus77(m): 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
Dino98:

Reliable sources just told me Wike lost...

See Bleep up...to unknown party and their candidate.

Reliable sources? Bros abeg I don tire
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by rottennaija(m): 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
Cletus77:

God doesn't support dirty politics
what does he support? dirty wars?
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by desiredhome: 12:04am On Mar 13, 2019
cmikel:

Dose who see evil and hail evil , pray evil dosent befall you.

The evil you see and praise will come after your own life and family tmrw..

Stop coursing so it won't come back to you, he who kill by sword will also die by sword, if you know you know
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by Dino98: 12:05am On Mar 13, 2019
Cletus77:

Reliable sources? Bros abeg I don tire

LOL...just so u know u am pro-wike.

But apparently Awara is leading.....the thing tire me sef.

We will hear the outcome tomorrow sha.
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by fikiman7000(m): 12:06am On Mar 13, 2019
fk001:
Congrats to the AAC candidate in advance
You don't even know his name that's shows how supportive you will be when you hear that the ruling party is trying to rig the state
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by Lovemaester: 12:07am On Mar 13, 2019
cheango:
I will blame Buhari on this, you have a minister under your cabinet, who with arrogant and self centerness didn't have a candidate from his party.. and he is using your military to cause trouble because he want to oust wike and you sit down in Abuja, when your integrity status is going low ..The blood of the dead is on all of you...

guy shut up your mouth, PDP won Oyo a stronghold of APC buharis integrity is not in question, PDP won imo another APC state, buhari's integrity still not in question, even kano, sokoto,bauchi all APC strongholds, PDP is doing well buhari's integrity is not in question, but because wike is being paid in the same coin of 2015 u are raising stupid questions. go and sit down

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by Lovemaester: 12:16am On Mar 13, 2019
Cletus77:

And if Udom was in AAC, the slogan would have been truncated. you need to put yourself in the right place before you can invoke the power of the almighty.

And secondly Udom didn't emerge in a political wreckage called elections

guy shut up your mouth, I was there in uyo 2015 and I saw how akpabio rigged it all for PDP and udom so don't talk rubbish
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by Cletus77(m): 12:45am On Mar 13, 2019
Lovemaester:

guy shut up your mouth, I was there in uyo 2015 and I saw how akpabio rigged it all for PDP and udom so don't talk rubbish
Your level of ignorance is alarming..
So you're trying to tell me Akpabio rigged it for them again or what??
The weed is strong
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by Cletus77(m): 12:46am On Mar 13, 2019
rottennaija:

what does he support? dirty wars?
Oga it's late and besides were entitled to different opinions
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by BrokenCock: 12:50am On Mar 13, 2019
SantiRAMBO:

You sure started following politics last month
Somebody 'Wike' that worked under Amaechi as chief of staff is the same person you're rating higher than Amaechi politically
Just like saying Tinubu is a boy to Fashola or Peter Odili is a boy to Amaechi...
Aborbi just wake up from ya slumber. This one wey u don dey cap careless.
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by BrokenCock: 12:52am On Mar 13, 2019
kalaboyama:

the madness and the ogboni cult you belong is moving you. u are a mistake in this world..... lipsrsealed undecided shocked
aborbi focus! I go roll ya skull.
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by ushafe(m): 12:59am On Mar 13, 2019
Lovemaester:

Your madness don enter market
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by SirBunky85(m): 1:58am On Mar 13, 2019
Halo22:
Trouble dey Sleep, Iyanga go wake am up. If Amaechi should recall the events and happenings when the militants were in place, he should just respect himself and allow Justice to hold water. Am sure Wike's affiliation with those guys, especially those in the creek is still in tact. So if they do anyhow, they will see anyhow.
as if amaechi doesn't have his own deadly squad.
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by Optional09: 2:03am On Mar 13, 2019
Declare AAC winner let’s move in a positive way abeg
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by Sonmadad: 2:22am On Mar 13, 2019
IF AN UNKNOWN PARTY WITH AN UNKNOWN CANDIDATE CAUSES SO MUCH PANIC AND FEAR IN THE CAMP AND LIFE OF WIKE, THEN THERE IS A PROBLEM. DON'T FORGET IT IS THE SAME TREATMENT WIKE GAVE AMAECHI WITH FG THAT HE IS RECIEVING NOW FROM FG.

I WISH THE AAC CANDIDATE CAN RETIRE ALL THESE CARRER POLITICIANS

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by irumole1975: 3:07am On Mar 13, 2019
Cletus77:
Even up till now we're still asking "who is the candidate for AAC, and what is AAC grin

We came to know accord because of dumo lulu Briggs and even with that, they lack the power to oust PDP talk of the unknown AAC.

They are some lies that even the devil will be asking if he still holds the title of the father of lies cheesy

This thing you just put here is an insult to the constituted authority and your plan to divide Nigeria will not materialize. Right now as we speaks the gods are angry and it'll take exactly 2days 7hrs 32mins 54seconds for them to look at your side again. We're currently mobilizing the thunderstorm that you deserved and that'll strike you without missing target, and You'll get it before midnight. Feel free to contact if you don't get before midnight today
Regards
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by economia1: 3:13am On Mar 13, 2019
There will be a fresh election in the state
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by Bet9ja4012: 3:36am On Mar 13, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]see below

Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by Jowanson: 4:47am On Mar 13, 2019
kalaboyama:

The candidate of AAC is the chosen one for Rivers People. You dont need to know him because he has come to salvage the state from cultism and militancy. If you are a bible student, you will know how great men like Joseph, David, Mordicai, Jesus and likes emerges from nobody to somebody. Please dont attempt to fight God, because......

What is this one saying? So by spilling blood and falsyfying results is the panacea to installing this ya god like person ba?

You will be alright las las
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by jaxxy(m): 5:01am On Mar 13, 2019
Corrosiveman:
God bless the Nigerian Army,
God bless Amaechi
God bless Nigeria cool

U are not a patriot?!?!
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by Agugbadin: 5:16am On Mar 13, 2019
Cletus77:

My brother this country is not straight, we have never heard of the Governorship candidate in this state

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by helenbaker(m): 5:17am On Mar 13, 2019
See this to know more about teer. https://teerhub.in
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by Miketonia: 5:24am On Mar 13, 2019
kalaboyama:

The candidate of AAC is the chosen one for Rivers People. You dont need to know him because he has come to salvage the state from cultism and militancy. If you are a bible student, you will know how great men like Joseph, David, Mordicai, Jesus and likes emerges from nobody to somebody. Please dont attempt to fight God, because......
God does not cheat. Aac is a cheat. Just respect God pls
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by Miketonia: 5:26am On Mar 13, 2019
kalaboyama:

God does not cheat. Aac is a cheat. Just respect God pls
Sonmadad:
IF AN UNKNOWN PARTY WITH AN UNKNOWN CANDIDATE CAUSES SO MUCH PANIC AND FEAR IN THE CAMP AND LIFE OF WIKE, THEN THERE IS A PROBLEM. DON'T FORGET IT IS THE SAME TREATMENT WIKE GAVE AMAECHI WITH FG THAT HE IS RECIEVING NOW FROM FG.

I WISH THE AAC CANDIDATE CAN RETIRE ALL THESE CARRER POLITICIANS
Hi
How with fake result
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by Osisiogu2k4(m): 6:01am On Mar 13, 2019
kalaboyama:

pls tk bible and God out of dis
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties by wilcox(m): 6:45am On Mar 13, 2019
kalaboyama:

our God is not an author of confusion please leave him out of this. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released / Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN / Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.